Episode 26 - Red Dragon Castle Defensive Battle (Part 2)

"Come on! Let us fly proudly in the sky like the sword of His Majesty! "

Claire, at the head of the Griffon cavalry and the wyvern cavalry, shouted as they took off from the Fuuga army's position. The fact that they took off safely this time means that the Friedonian Kingdom Army had no intention of using that magic-sealing weapon. Claire judged that they were probably planning to engage the air force head-on.

Furthermore, she thought that the Fuuga army could overwhelm them if the powers of the Air Forces were to be compared. If the wyvern is a bomber, the griffon is a fighter. A wyvern with large wings takes a long time to turn, while a griffon's wings, which are much smaller, have a smaller turn time, so if the two species collide head-on, the griffon would have an advantage. The Griffon's method of flight is more strenuous, but this can be covered by a friendly wyvern.

The number of wyverns that the Army of the Kingdom of Friedonia, which must also maintain a defensive air force in the royal capital of Parnam, can deploy is limited. In contrast, the Great Tiger Empire Air Force, now led by Claire, is able to deploy most of the force that she brought to invade the kingdom. If you win by quantity and quality, you can't doubt your victory.

"Report! The enemy has also sent the wyvern cavalry!"

Claire, who heard the voice of that soldier and looked ahead, smiled.

"After all! As expected, the number of enemies is less than half!"

The amount of wyvern cavalry that took off from Red Dragon Castle was roughly 40% of Claire's men at best. The fact that the opponent has taken off completely eliminates the danger of using the magic-sealing weapon, and the presence of the knight with the red dragon could not be confirmed which they should be careful of. Claire was convinced of victory.

"Now, let's remind the people of Friedonia who are the protagonists of Sky!"

Before Claire could finish her sentence, a soldier's voice covered hers. The kingdom's wyvern cavalry, who should have been visible in the distance, were now within striking distance of them. By the time Claire's eyes went wide in her surprise, they were close enough to her to be right under her nose.

"Hey! Intercept..."

"Too slow!"

The wyvern knights of the kingdom passed by Claire who was trying to issue an order as quickly as possible. She didn't even know who the voice belonged to. Against the Imperial Air Force, the kingdom's Royal Air Force directly broke through. And every single one of them broke through the Imperial Air Force without letting the wyverns spit out a single breath (fireball).

Just in terms of results, it "just happened" and it wasn't even an attack. However, when the Royal Air Force passed by many times faster than they thought possible, they stopped thinking for a moment, including Claire. In addition, the intense wind pressure from the pass made the Imperial Air Force unable to maintain formation, and it caused chaos.

"Hey! Stay away from me!"

"That's what I say...Wow!"

"Raise your altitude! Do you want to crash!?"

The Wyvern and Griffon pilots, who lost control, caused accidents by colliding with each other here and there, and some of them even fell down.

"No! Calm down! If you're confused, you play the enemy's game!"

Claire, who came to, raised her voice and tried to calm everyone down. Nevertheless.......

"Attack from the left! They're coming!"