59. Nothing lasts forever

5 years forward

Eliana's pov

So much has changed in 5 years ..i wish i never step into court  again. That's what i was thinking when i was stepping out of court giving  divorce to my husband. ofcourse it was ugly the custody battle for our little girl. which i won obviously because her father was nothing but an alcoholic piece of shit. In the span of 5 years the only good thing that happened to me was my daughter. everything started to fall after 6 months of marriage the companies perfomance was going down, his drinking habbits where getting out of control he was not even the man  i used to love in past. He sucked at business but that was not the reason i was able to tie up his loose ends i didnt know  if it was his ego that made him angry , he started seeing multiple women hell he even fucked his secretary in the office. Home was never peaceful arguments ,
Even infront of our little one. Worst part of it all was meeting Melanie again at a party

"your pet wife's so loyal that she even throw me the money on my face "...

What do you mean Melanie?...
Makes me wonder how do you even pulled her she was not like anything I have seen before, she didn't even budge for a 100 million, how do you even grabbed her don't say me you offered more than 100...

What the fuck...you were the one saying she slept with you and had the money..now that you can play together I am married with my husband what's your fucking problem..you got tired of your plaything or something?

Haha you know me well Eliana...that was my little revenge trap, you know I don't like you winning over me..we lost the case and you walk away with a clever hot item . You thought am i gonna simply allow that..

You bitch ...You lied...I said grabbing her color the realizations the remorse started to kick in . I never believed the person I loved over her, i believed this fucking bitch. Hell i never even gave her a proper chance... How could you i said slapping her my eyes were tearing down while i punched her again... Richard and Adam rushed to our way we were non stop cussing and fighting. For a second i forgot we were in a room full of rich business man. I didn't care i felt betrayed..

From that day on my life was a mess. Guilt tripped over me ..I even stopped being intimate with Adam. He tried to make moves but I have always rejected, then he started seeing other women although he has been never caught i always smelled cologne of other women, lipstick stains..to be Frank I was not even bothered by it. It's only been few weeks after marriage and everything itself was slowly falling apart. Work was the only time where my mind was elsewhere from Kiara. I imagined her condition all the hurt I have given her everything made my heart heavy. Drinking was the next solution. But my family caught me my father and Nathan found me in a bad posture companies profits were down so father has to check so he kind of analyzed the situation.

I know Adam is really new to it but my daughter, you've handled far worse condition of our company and made profit out of it. Your profit percentage was always higher than the previous number never lower..i know something is bothering you child and that glass in your hands says a lot about it. You won't share I know but just go the therapy I have assigned..

But dad ... there's no another decision Lia you would do as i say, till now it was your decisions. I can't watch my daughter crumbling down along with my business so for god's sake ..as a father am not ordering you but begging you ...

Sometimes parents know the best right the therapy sessions was working. I have to move on , people make mistakes sure  i also did dwelling over it may ruin what I have in my life.. a child was another option..so for that me and Adam talked I opened up to him about Kiara. And decided to start new with Adam . Elizabeth happened in that time he was nice at first but after being pregnant he started seeing other women again. It made me mad . Companies buisness was again going down I was on maternity leave. I caught one mole stealing money from inside getting to the root of it the money was going into Kelly Clarksons account. Adam's friend. Arguments started building up  again. He said she needed money for a family emergency I knew it was a lie. He stated afterall the company was also his. Oh so that means you can steal all the money and give that to your slut.