16.same bed.

We reached my apartment at 8.00, Lauren came back to senses and her condition was not good she was puking ,well inside my toilet. I gave her some medicines, Eliana asked her about George, she was right , Lauren was George's girlfriend. She was the one who stole the idea from him, well not stolen he practically gave it to her or her company, anyways they were not together. She told us that Richards was using her to stole Idea from George. And when they got the idea they turned her down and even offered him her position. She feels guilty of doing what she did. But she truly loved George, but for him she was a play toy his only aim was her position and money. I thought Eliana will be angry at her but to my surprise she was calm she told her to lay down in the bed. She smiled at us and said sorry to her with a teary eye as she went off to sleep. The Eliana I know will snap at that girl, but she was different tonight her eyes showed some other emotions which was quite unreadable.

Even though she appears evil outside, the only part of her that shows the real her , was her eyes. Only problem is that I can't look directly into that deep blue eyes. "I think she would help me with the case" , eliana said as we were sitting in the couch drinking a glass of wine. "How could she ? She will testify against George. "Is that valid" . Of course it will be valid. Are you really an idiot or acting.

I laughed at her comment, she scoffed. Fair to say I am getting used to her insults. I think I like it more now, I feel like something empty when I don't get a scolding or insult from her . It was almost 10 o clock. I need to leave call me when she wakes up in the morning." You don't have to leave you can stay here if you're comfortable , I said scratching my head. You can have the bed I can take the couch." Are you sure "yea do you need some clothes , yea I should have some of your clothes. She took a pink t shirt and a pajama pants. She looked good in everything she wears , I look like a fluffy panda. Well I am not that fat, but I do have a fluffy stomach , with some kind of belly fat that belly dancers have , it's Weird that many of my friends like to pinch my stomach. I just don't know why they do that . I sighed as I went out with my nightwear, you can sleep here I don't need the whole bed. I was surprised, really thank god my back was facing her, my mouth was wide open because of her statement. "Common you're going to be my wife. "She is smirking I can feel that , seriously now my hormones are not under control when I am with her , I am blushing really bad on that simple statement, no you can have the bed I said without looking back heading towards the door. Suddenly the door snapped closed . She was a little above me because of her towering heels. Even without them she's slightly taller than me. My eye squeezed shut .her right hand was still on the door and my left side was the wall. I can feel her breath and her intoxicating smell which I would die for. Her breath was getting warmer and warmer as she drove her face near my earlobes. "I told you to sleep in the bed".she whispered in a commanding tone. Jesus my body was getting hot . Oo -ok I said , she went to sleep on other side of the bed .my teddy jumbo was over her place . "Seriously you still need to teddy bear s to sleep go get a boyfriend. He is not a teddy he is my jumbo.

Whatever I don't want this on my side she moved it to my side , my heart was pounding hard as I hugged jumbo , I mean my future wife well I meant my temporary wife, as well as your 6 feet tall hot CEO is sleeping together with you in my bed. I covered myself inside the blanket I peeked through her side whether she is facing me , but her back was facing me , I am pretty sure she is snoring slightly, I found it entirely cute.

Please vote 👇