18.Big day.

End of flashbacks..

Kiara's pov

Here comes the big day of my life ..I am getting married... uff with no jewelry no saree no" haldi" no "mehndi" not even groom.

Well technically my bride will be here soon to pick me up from my apartment to I don't know some places to sign some  extra papers.

I hope her lawyers don't tease us like last time
The whole kiss thing was weird.

Well it might be a contract for a fake wedding whatever her lawyer or friend John say. I laughed at myself ..I mean look at me all in suite sitting in a couch waiting to get married.

to some unknown I mean I know her but not like I really know her..all I know is that she is a hardworking racist who's hella hot and have anger issues to Indians. And she is a billionaire and my boss. Sound of a horn waked me up from my thought..

" Where's your wedding dress?"..you gotta be kidding me I said to myself well she was smiling at her own joke or by my face expression. Either way it melts my heart. This was the first time she smiled directly at me after an eternity..I mean 4 months or whatever. God it feels so good. I think my cheeks where turning red. she just smiled at you silly. I cursed my self what's happening to me. I can't get caught it will get messy, so I tilted my head as if I am checking something. All of a sudden her hands were on my chin and tilted it directly to face her i got goosebumps all over my body, my heart beats were irregular.. Why am I so much affected by this person's touch I don't know she does hate me clearly i also hate her to death or maybe I....god her eyes was so captivating i think I am gonna loose it.this was the first time after many months I 'm looking directly into her eyes this closely.

"Are you blushing "...she asked directly staring into my eyes guess what game over I blushed again. With my cheeks Turing red and my body was flinching in her touch and her voice .."well well this is getting interesting "she said with a smirk., enough of the little encounter I can't bear this women anymore

I quickly passed on to other side of her million dollar Bugatti. I mean what a design I gasped for a moment. I didn't even dare to look into her face . "Put your seat belts on"

She said as in a commanding voice. God was my body getting hot or something. Something in my body stirred hearing her voice..i got goosebumps all over. Why does she have this much effect on me, I mean she was cold in past months.but sitting this close and hearing her voice is like.. I mean I can't explain.

We reached an office, which I think is her lawyer's. A man in early 30s is looking at us with a smirk..so she's your wife to be he said with a teasing smile looking towards Eliana. i guess he is John's friend, this time John was not present but anyways this is the last significant part all contracts are here ,with an annoyed face she made an expression which was unreadable. But he went quiet after that.

So he started explaining the plan.

Girls this is a real marriage certificate .and you two are officially going to be married.i need these for the case .since it will take at least 7months with the trial you're gonna be together for 10 months. 10 months what's that for Eliana blurted out honestly I was also going to ask that question. Lia if you're gonna divorce her just after the trials means then everyone will know you were faking it there must be a fair chance your nemesis will bring that as a fact that you used your employee for your benefit. So in order to make it believable you have to be together for at least couple of months after the trials. Ten months is a fair gap I mean. It's low but that is the bare minimum you can do.

We nodded our heads he was right though that thought never crossed my head. So 10months with the devil it is😌..

You two have to sign here he put a couple of documents on the table. We both signed whole papers . So girls make it believable took some photos, show some PDA and the rest you know

 So girls make it believable took some photos, show some PDA and the rest you know

The word PDA made me cringe. I am not the one who's really into public display.

Then there were discussions over the trials the proofs and Lauren was willing to come with us for testifying everything seems good .

So there it is now I am married. The next task is to publicize the news . I mean not like spreading it across social media, but we have to at least spread this in the office.

I don't know how everyone's gonna react to our wedding last week she fired me now we are married. Relief is that she's the boss and no one will dare to question her right. Me becoming the CEO s wife of nexus corporation insane I can't believe it I got goosebumps all over. What the fuck why am I excited like a child.. shit am i supposed to be mad or angry right now but why I am not angry

"Why are you laughing like an idiot standing there"come n get in the car it's going to be late
I snapped out of my thoughts after I Heard her voice shit i can't believe I was smiling God knows what she have thought. With awkward silence I followed her to the car.
As the part of the deal I have to Move into her house. Well I don't expect a house I am expecting a mansion she told it's a penthouse all my basic things are packed into boxes I am not entirely moving out i mean I will still pay rent to my appartment, I still need it since I am not sure when will the boss lady kick me out of her house. And I also want to meet cathrine sometimes and my friends too. All my parcels from mom will come in that address therefore I am keeping it.

Well it was technically a mansion her penthouse was much bigger than my 2 room apartment heck it's even bigger than my house back in India. 5 rooms a pool inside and outside of the house, cool balcony I don't know it lookslike a tourist place ie i need to explore she clapped her hands before my eyes I quickly closed my mouth which was may be slightly open than normal. You can keep your things either in the guest room or our room, if you find enough space you can place it in our room that would be easier for you..wait a minute I was shocked for a second the term our room made me chill all over the body.
I am sorry Eliana aren't we faking this, i mean this is your house nobody is gonna come here and check how we are living I can may be entirely sleep on another room or just the couch will be more than enough for me..
Don't flatter yourself I know 200 in 100 we are faking this but i need to make it real i don't know what dirty games Richards would play they have the power to even bribe my staffs working in this house there are mainly 20 about them working here including the security guards if they have any doubts regarding our marriage they will ask questions like how we stay in house what's our relationship in house lookslike so be my good wife infront of everyone inside this house and also in the office