47. Ice cream & wine

Kiara's pov

The car journey was so fun, teasing Eliana is becoming my new favourite hobby. my feet was just up her chest when the signal turned green. Playing with her thighs was also fun even though it was dangerous, i could not stop myself. I don't know I just trust her more than anything behind the wheels. She's just a great driver, a minute distraction won't hurt. But it was hurting her butt , for sure I can feel. She's hurt because she's frustrated and horny and i like it. Now am smirking and she's giving me killer looks. How can I say i am all excited to reach home without saying am excited to reach home.
If it was not the car i would have literally jump and dance with all the excitement. My blood is boiling, heart is racing , cheeks are flushed..
Finally we reached home i thought I would be pinned against the wall but was very Disappointed when she just normally walked in and neglected my presence entirely. She didn't even care to hold the door for me. Wait now she's eating alone, i mean this is not fair did my teasing level gone that bad . Why is she so mad.

to be Frank i am worried what if she changes like the old boss lady , go cruel on me. So I just went to the kitchen and started to heat the food. Reminding myself once again that this marriage is a contract and i have to move out within a few months.

She went upstairs was entirely absent when i was having dinner , well this is upsetting, I don't understand what did I do!!! am getting annoyed What the hell Kiara why because she doesn't fucked you i hit my head. Something is clearly wrong with me. May be i was boring..shut up why am I overthinking this shit. Kiara you don't have to care, this is not public place it's just her house your bosses house's not your real partner..

I need a drink or something to chill my head is burning ...what the hell why there's no icecream in the fridge ,odd No wine also...fuck this !!!

Her room was closed well it's my room as well , should i sleep in another room she wasn't mad at me she was just quiet, Maybe went to sleep so why should I, anyways all my night dresses are in there. Sighed whatever it is i am not scared.

I slowly opened the door my jaw was literally on the ground.

I just wanted to cry, oh how I misjudged her , but where's she? How, when i don't know. there was a gift box with my name written on it
Slowly opened it ,a small blush formed in my face. A black lingerie , so sexy , thought of wearing this itself is making me shy slowly a hand wrapped me from behind placed her head over my shoulder she smelled fresh think she was taking shower.

"Put it on"..she said kissing my earlobe . I wanted to say "you don't need to ask" anyways kept it.

I don't know if it was lingerie or my confidence i felt powerful and sexy at the same time, i came out of the dressing room and my eyes came in contact with her . She was sitting in the bed with a glass of my favourite wine all bossy and classic eyeing me up and down, she licked her lips God my face was red with her pointing finger she signalled me to come, no words were needed her gaze was just enough. I walked towards her without breaking the eye contact each step by step her eyes were growing darker and darker my heart was beating faster than ever . Finally i reached the bed and she wasted no time kissing my sweet spot below the ear "i didn't have the dessert can I have you as mine ?" Is that a consent because it's fucking sexy . "Can I have you with my desert" i said in return sucking her lips tasting my wine for a fraction of seconds each of our breaths was loud and hot , "do you think you'll get that after the little show you pulled in the car ha?." She said by pinching my nipples through the bra earning a big moan she pinned me down towards the bed hovering over me , now she's sitting over my stomach her eyes roamed all over my upper body "you look really edible today." Wait what's it she's taking some handcuffs from the side .

"so can I have you tonight is that a yes "she said trailing kisses on the sides of my neck and jawline i could merely whimper. "I need words loud and clear babygirl" she said pinching my nipples again earning another loud moan from me she smirked and said "see like that "she roamed her hands all over my body kissing my necks harshly earning different types sound from me which i don't even know how to control with my free hands i started to remove her clothing but she blocked me with gritted teeth " today i am the one who's going to serve " with that she locked me with her handcuffs , she kissed me with passion biting my lips i parted my lips with sudden jolt of pain she didn't miss the chance to slip her tongue inside intertwining with mine i can't resist her she tasted like fine wine i just fought for Domiance which i clearly know i am not gonna win only to annoy her more , the more annoyed she's the more sexy and u know what , it worked she started kissing more roughly pressing her whole body into me she placed one of her knees between my legs and started to move along with the pace of kissing ,just from the kissing my parts where getting wet . We broke the kiss inorder to catch some breath she moved from bed ,wait is she leaving me like this she walked to somewhere and brought a can of ice cream to be specific chocolate, with naughty smile plastered on her lips is this what you were looking for in the kitchen. the thought of what's she's gonna do with it is making me blush harder i can't even look at her face .

oh god i am such a mess, "shy aren't you "here have some she said placing a spoon full of icecream in my mouth small bits of it started to flood out from my lips on to my chins and sides she came in contact with my mouth tasting it licking down the sides my body was jumping in excitement i've never felt this way before it's just the face what if she do this to your whole body . My body started shaking in the anticipation , my plan was to aggressively fuck after tearing that little drees of yours but it looks perfect for you so i am reconsidering the plan i am going so slow today that you will practically beg , this was enough for me she slowly started removing my hooks and removed my top she glazed her dark orbs over my naked part my insecurities started picking up am i enough is my breasts symmetrical is my stomach flat enough its making me nervous i never had someone staring at me like that , that to someone perfect as a goddess she sensed my nervousness and whispered you're fucking perfect and kissed me you're so addictive she started moving to my collar bones kissing and nibbling on them she stopped for a while and took the ice cream can started applying it all over my body painfully slow i was shaking from sudden sense of coolness she slapped my breasts slightly before covering it witha large scoup she started twisting my nipples earning a moan from me , spreaded it over my navel stroking my stomach with coolness goosebumps were all over ,is this what poet's says about,

Butterflies in stomach she started kissing and sucking my body painfully slow the pleasure was unbearable icecream, her tongue, her bites she licked everything clean she swirled longer around by boobs bitting my buds only words coming in my mouth was "fuck" and "Eliana please"..she licked my navel i shivered slowly moving down she kept the eye contact oh god i am more than nervous is it what I think it is , i can't even imagine her going down on me , she bit the elastic of my panties asking me permission. I couldn't do anything, taking it as a yes she started removing it making me involuntarily close my legs in a hush she grabbed both legs placed it above her shoulders and started to kiss my inner thighs, i could feel shivers running down my vagina, i could feel myself lowering to reach her mouth she smirked, her teasing game is so strong she blowed hot air to my wet path the more she does the more my arousal i started to whimper

"Please Elle...." please what baby "you want this" she said finally licking my clits her strong muscular tongue..
"OMG yes !!moaned no screamed" i whined after the withdrawal she's such a tease..words babygirl "how do you want.." it she licked again slowly softly kissing my opening i am pretty sure my pussy is a dripping pool.. or like this this time she entered her tongue roughly meeting my sex ...
"Ahh yes"...or like this she started flickering her tongue inside making me squirm the teasing and pleasure is unbearable i am on skyline..so High...
No drugs gonna make me feel this way...tell me how you want it c'mon...
Do anything you want ma'am i am all yours please fuck me i can't take it anymore" finally she poured mercy on me by inserting her two fingers swirling inside my thick and juicy walls clinging with hunger and her tongue started to do it's magical works on my clitoris, omg i think i am gonna die with pleasure i am moaning her name , screaming, begging, praising God she fuck so good her tongue is amazing, well I knew she has a fierce tongue, well i said about talking but here she's more fierce in fu**king too.. every nerve on my body is stimulated sedacted by her touch, i ...i am going to cum" " yes my beautiful girl you have my permission, i came like a mess on her fingers and her mouth she started licking all my cum making me quiver
Again building another orgasm to my surprise she didn't stop licking she started sucking bitting and entered again inside me with more hunger forcing me on to her mouth, i started screaming again i came again this time with more strength panting sweating ..she looked at me with a pride face as she wiped my juices from her mouth with her shoulders eyeing me sexily and her proud little smirk i want to dragg her and kiss fiercely but my hands were tied she sensed this and came in contact with my wet my mouth our tounges danced together again with more passion each time ...she started pinching my nipples again oh my god this again my body is so much addicted to her all i could do was to get more aroused, she placed her hands on wet path again this time not leaving my nipples her mouth started working on my hard buds while she fucked me senseless....god i don't remember when i passed out.....

* Author's note

Sorry for the delay 🙂 but unfortunately I am gonna do it again and it's not edited...i think i am gonna edit it once it's finished thank you all for the support(◍•ᴗ•◍)( ◜‿◝ )♡❤️