40.Are you jealous

Present...

Eliana stumbled for  seconds looking at Melanie Johnson , soon the young girls thoughts loomed over her head that innocent girl.yes it's been seven years and she's recovered completely, atleast she believes so.

She drifted her eyes from her to kiara
To her surprise Kiara was staring at Melanie like she's seen an angel making Eliana frown. Seriously her wife drooling over another woman.

She clicked her hands to grab kiara's attention.
Who's that she said still looking at melanie
They're Richards he is William Richards and she's melanie Richards his wife. They both runs the company.

Now can you please stop staring

Sorry sorry..she said as she looked back to her wife's face finding something different. Kiara could see it the uneasiness behind her wife's eyes , she never sawed it before but there was something, something in her eyes. Well her facial expressions were usual annoying one which she used often whenever Kiara does something stupid. This time it was not that alone...but she was too scared to ask...
But she really needs to learn...
Learn more about Eliana Roberts.

Kiara was getting bored meeting all the employees, she was glancing at her friends from a corner, Eliana noticed it and told her to have fun because she too was busy with people approaching to talk about buisness. Ofcourse they don't mind her wife's presence but Eliana always preferred privacy ,talking buisness deals.

Time passed Kiara was having fun with her friends and a couple of drinks.

"Nice one you got there ,how could Eliana Roberts choice go wrong"

Her voice more sterner than past 7 years. And ofcourse the intimidating smirk still on her face for a moment Eliana's brain stopped working Melanie  William Richard was standing before her, complimenting her wife. Wait she liked Kiara. Automatic discomfort formed on my face

Melanie chuckled "jealous much"..
She's cute , care to share like old times she winked and passed away ...

Eliana was processing what she just said , there was mixed emotions running in her head,l. the Whole flashbacks passed through her mind making her slightly nauseous. Same time fear, anxiety anger all towards my bestfriend...well not my bestfriend anymore, like how could she talk so normal, she killed her damn ,and she's asking to share my wife. I gritted my teeth. What happened to her, was she already this fucked or the Richards fucked her.

I took a deep breath i need to calm down. No more buisness deals today i just want to go home. Speaking of going home where's my wife?

WTF what's Melanie doing with Kiara, They both were smiling and she's brushing her hands on my wife's stomach, it may seem non intentional like she's just complimenting about the dress and she was touching the saree to, but i know Melanie to well she's not complimenting..

How could Kiara be so dumb, she doesn't know seriously, or is she enjoying it. I am no longer in control.

I thought melanie was joking ,bitch was serious..

Excuse me,,

Oh lia i was just complimenting her saree she just look so stunning, she said winking at Kiara

Kill me Kiara is blushing, or should kill her, or may be kill them both.

Yea I know afterall she's my wife , i Said rounding my hands on her waist and pushing her closer to mine, she gasped by the sudden reaction. Melanie just bit her lip. Shit ,it was not for her entertainment but she enjoyed it her eyes were darkened.
I know she loved it when i teased girls she always liked to watch, it turned her on..i shook the thoughts annoyed Kiara is not any girl and we're not friends anymore..

"Honey" , thank God . William always have the best timing.

I turned to face my wife confusion was looming over my wife's face ,but she was afraid to ask. Honestly it's good I don't wanna say about it, Melanie, my past .

Her face was scrunching in confusion she was curious of something she's gonna ask something .Probably about the awakrd reaction with Melanie.i need to form some lie...

"Are you jealous"? Oh boy that was unexpected, my mind went blank .

Eliana i am asking you...

Me jealous , is this some kind of joke i laughed shaking my head that she's will probably brush it off..

Damn she's presistant,

Eliana i asked you a question

Ok this is getting out of my hands this whole thing is fucked up, i need to let it out

I forced her onto the wall , what do you think of yourself ? You think that me Eliana Roberts will get jealous over a Second class Indian bitch like you...and for the records you're ugly..and i fucking hate your face..

Her face was not happy anymore it looked as she saw something dead, pain was printed on her , wait her eyes , are they welling up, something stirred inside me , she's hurt, i made her hurt like that . She pushed me back .i'am still not thinking straight, i don't understand.

Shit !!!did I made her upset, fuck i did...

Kiara's pov

Ok now i am on parking lot crying, i don't know why, Eliana's words shoot liked bullets ,i don't know what gave me confidence to ask her if she was jealous .stupid ,stupid, stupid i mutterd as i slapped myself..she will never accepts me as my wife , from when did I become this weak , i Cursed my mind for developing such fantasies ..

How stupid, why whyyy god why am I even crying, i am used to her insults but why does it hurts more and more each time .what's happening...

Please vote 👇