42. Appreciation

I signalled kiara to stop there, she struck there , i was about to stand when Nathan said

omg "look at my sister in law.."

Realy i 'am gonna kill him for this.

he moved to Kiara and hugged her as he's squeezing some teddy bear, she looked like she had no idea what's even happening. My dad turned his face .

"Namaste uncle "

she said as she bent down to touch my father's feet ,ok now this is weird.

I think he didn't noticed her neck..god please save me..

Thankfully his phone rang. He left to take it .

I dragged Kiara to our room.

"Are you out of your mind!! "what are you doing ?.why don't you inform me earlier that they were coming i didn't even cooked anything, and clearly unprepared.

Kiara's pov

She started rubbing my neck with makeup , "what the heck are you doing".

She pushed me infront of the mirror
I gasped" Jesus are those all ....". 🙄

I eyed her on the mirror at same time my face was red.

"As much as i am proud of my work i don't want you to walk around with it atleast not infront of my family". she said in lowkey slow voice..i raised an eyebrow .

I irked at that thought ,her father finding those hickeys . What kind of an idiot is me, but to be frank I was out of stance , wait is her lipstick smudged,

"Your lipstick" .
"i know i know "she said as she applied a new shade of red lipstick, there goes me blushing wow could she apply lipstick less sexually.
She smirked yea it's been obvious.

"Hon it lookslike you can effortlessly like me infront of my father.."

My face situation riped like tomato.

Anyways her brother seemed nice, he's cute  we'll really handsome too . Her dad was also young looking. I hope nothing get awkward..

"So do they eat any Indian food may be i can cook".

" you don't have to cook we can order ."
" Well it's family, it's better to cook you can order too atleast allow me to make one dish.."

She thrown her hands in the air "whatever Kiara I'm out."

I was busy preparing meals, Martha also helped me i made tandoori chicken tikka masala for us . I hope they'll like it

 I hope they'll like it

She ordered some extra food and desert too

They all sat , my chair was next to her ,i was really nervous like really nervous when the maid started serving the food.I was literally shaking when she reached near Mr Robert, Eliana held my hand it calmed my nerves but still...
Is it too spicy will he says something bad , honestly it scared me .

"Dad this is fu**king amazing hmmm"....

Ok i love this guy ..i chuckled at his reaction it made me more relaxed atleast Nathan liked it right.

"Hmm it's really nice ,i love it he smiled...you need to teach lia sometimes, she's terrible at cooking...
"Thankyou Mr Robert"

"Dad "she groans ...

Nathan : "yea lia you sucks..."

"Shut up Nathan i cooks way better than you she said as she throws a fork at him."

"Yea in your dreams..."

God they act like a todlers , i never thought my wife would be this childish, like i was staring at her adoring her,

Nathan cleared his throat with a peace of chicken still inside his mouth, what's your favourite food, i mean other than my sister..i dropped the fork well as well as my jaw ..
Eliana was smirking...

Ok i might not love this guy, well can't blame him though i was drooling infront of him..how pathetic is me drooling over my wife when an whole restaurant of food items is directly infront of me...

Nathan you need to shut up his dad said shaking his head..

Then he asked me about my family, and other things he was really polite and not really awkward. He even said couple of things about Eliana and how mischievous she was at her younger age..it was really funny hearing all those stories the evening was nice...
Nathan was also really funny, I've never heard anyone make fun of my Eliana..

We're cleaning the dishes,

"Well that was a nice meal."
" yea thanks."

"Oh now you care about my opinion"

what does that mean, i eyed her .

"I don't understand".

"Nah i just felt like you cooked only to impress them , you never asked me to taste it or complement before we ate..

I don't wanted to interrupt your family time, i thought you people were talking..

"You cooked so good but Nathan ate most of it , and i am still a little bit hungry"

"i think there's something left in the fri...

Smack!!!

Ahh did she just slapped my ass , no she's squeezing it like a stress ball. "I don't want anything cold from fridge..i prefer hot food she said as she bit my ear , same time her hands were going up to my breasts this time her hands were under my t shirt i literally just had a bra inside, soon she gropped both of them teasing them fondling them while her tounge still worked on my pulse points. I think i might like some attention on my boobs , it's my kink to play with them, well playing with mine is also fun. I ain't complaining.. god i felt week on my knees...

"Since you cooked this good you deserve a reward, "she said as she pinched my nipple making me moan.
Shit is turning me on and we're in kitchen, i mean anyone could walk in..

"Lia stop someone will walk inside, it came out as a faint whisper ,
followed by hard slap on my butt and i moaned in the pain.. Jesus Christ why am I like this...i want this to stop she's using me i know but still, can't stop. It's just like Nutella, you know it's unhealthy but you literally can't stop eating it. Because it's fucking good..

"I am the one who's in control here, you understand she said as she grabbed my neck almost choking me , her lips were smashed into mine she tasted like dessert,I can't take it anymore i started undoing buttons of her blouse "upstairs now "she said  breathing heavily as she broke the kiss .

~~~~Authors note ~~~~
Please do vote🙃...i am not quite sure about how to write these stuffs ,❤️ please do forgive my errors....