4.stress

Eliana's pov.

"Come in" I said as I heard a knock. What are you doing lia .. wow, Rachel! seriously ..? "Can't you see that I am fucking stressed ..all these stupid programs doesn't match my status I mean our companies status this all is just bunch of crap. Plus this contains millions of errors I am fed up with these reports . There are 1000 s of projects here not a single one is worthy. One was just a masterpiece and that fucking aashole stole it away. And yes I don't have a project manager to look after this crap, so I need to complete it myself..."guess what your solution just arrived she's waiting outside I glanced through my glass door there was another fucking Indian. Oh ! Great another traitor.

"Lia don't judge a book by its cover. I think she got skills. Don't be rude to her. "What do you mean rude to her Rachel. My name is Eliana Roberts, and I am born to be rude..."oh whatever lia I 'm not gonna argue with you, anyways that girl seems nice to me, and she is very generous.." That's all an act Rachel that fucking aashole acted more than wise I trusted him very much but it was all an act he was working behind my back. I am telling you never trust that indian bitch...I bet she's all acting.

Whatever lia tell me what to do with her .."yea tell her to come here. I am going to make her first day memorable. Rachel left my room.

" Don't you have no manners don't you know how to knock a door. I mean do I have to teach you all the basic manners in an office".

"I -I am sorry mam "..never repeat this.

"Kiara are you listening what I was saying?

Yes mam I won't repeat it . Good now come here "you have to check this 100 projects today itself and need to correct all the errors before the time. Also choose 10 best ones that's unique I don't want any crap in my table you understand". Yes ma'am. Why are you standing here like a dummy . Get out.

Ahh she was fucking terrified I smiled myself as she left the room . Well well that was satisfactory. I mumbled myself as I checked my meeting schedule.

Today I have only 2 meetings one in the morning and one in afternoon. Afterwards I can spend my time with my baby. A smile crept into my face as thought about him. Due to work I have been avoiding him for a week . Today I have to brighten his mood . I need to call him..A handsome profile appeared as clicked his name to call.

"H-e-l-l-o....(music in background) hello Adam are you there..? Hello ..(Adam come here baby)... Adam who is it and where are you Adam I got annoyed as I heard a women's voice . "Lia don't worry darling it's just Kelly she is just teasing me that's all . We are here at a friend's house to give him surprise birthday party..ok ok enjoy your day I just wanna ask you if you're free tonight..you can come over and..I just miss you Adam..I am sorry lia I can't tonight. We are going to crash here today .but I will make it up later babes..take care bye love you.. he said ..

"I hung up the phone with a sigh all my brightened mood was gone. Lately we both have been distant a lot. Either by his work or by my work ..He is an athletic scout . His dad was Very good businessman his dad pursued him to countinue his legacy but sport's was his passion. So he 's training basketball, football and many other games. He was every girls dream. Girls will drool over his body. But his eyes was on me. We met in a business party . He asked me out in the I st sight. I also found his passion alluring. Now it's been 2 year's since we are in a relationship, but we haven't even moved in . I mean his University is far away from my work, so he needs to live there since he has to train students in early morning s and sometimes late night's as well. But he will come over at Weekends or I will get to his place .

Because of that bloody indian and the lost project was making me crazy, so I put all that stress on to him . I knew he didn't deserve that but I yelled at him. I said sorry though but still I can see that he was upset. he too had lot of stress, but he never put it up on me..what to do I am like this..

I glanced out of the office I saw her sitting there biting the tip of her pen as she is checking the programs. Poor girl she not even going to finish 10 projects even though she took a whole day . And all those 100 projects were full of errors and all of them were crap ideas . She is never gonna get anything good from it. I purposely give her that because it feels too good to fire her. She will be my new stress reliever. I smirked myself as I headed out for my meeting.

Please vote 👇