6.Boyfriend.

I knocked the door twice but there was no response, so I took a peek. And there was no one in the office. Looks like miss Roberts is not here. I saw Rachel sitting in her table ." Do you know where Miss Roberts is , I kind of finished the work ". Rachel was quite surprised. Well I think she left in the afternoon she doesn't have any meeting today. I don't know she might have gone to meet Adam I think she will be back at 4. "Adam" I mumbled myself, but I was quite loud.

Oh it's her boyfriend. Rachel said, oh! Yea I will wait , and left her. Coming back to my cabin I thought about her boyfriend. How she behaves around him. Will he be perfect as her. I sit back and checked my system for an hour and installed some useful programs to help my job I finished it in half an hour. I was bored, so I went out scrolling through my phone i mean the company I work is like a grand tourist place . So yea there is lot of place to wander.

I looked at the front and saw a tall man, perfect athletic body. I think he might be 8 packs. Well dressed , dark hair , handsome kissing Eliana. I felt annoyed or I don't know sad I don't know what I was feeling. But I know it's not a good feeling. Back in India I found every couple really adorable. Even though they looked like a perfect couple I felt like I was seeing something sad. But they both were smiling. Her eyes were bright I can see how happy she is .she was not my angry boss she was a cute little princess there for her prince charming. She mumbled something smiling at him and turn to head into my direction I didn't wait for another second I ran into my place and pretended I was working. As she entered the office the look on her face was different she was not smiling her angry boss mood was back. But hell yea any looks look beautiful on her. She went into her suite without even looking at me. I went behind her & knocked the door .

Eliana's pov

Come in I said as I packed the bag . "Ma'am I finished the work and I found some useful projects from it, I mean well individually they are not useful. But if you com pain some certain part of it .I think it will be a great program. I found 10 of those. My mouth was wide open when she said that I mean she was facing my back otherwise she would have seen my expression. I never thought in my wildest dreams that she will finish the work by office time I mean she finished it before 5 and I thought that it will be a 1-week work . How the hell did she even finish that. I was curious I mean maybe she is lying she may have only checked those 10 files. And was most probably fooling me, but I am gonna check all those 100 files to check if there are any errors remaining. But what to do my boyfriend was waiting outside. He surprised me this afternoon . He brought lunch for me, and we together had a great afternoon and now we are heading for my apartment.. I was too horny to check her projects, so I gave her my personal email. "You can send that to my mail. I am leaving right now. And I can see your ideas on next day. Only email me your corrected codes.

"Yes ma'am ".

It was 6 o clock I was giving him goodbye kiss. I was sad and bored all alone in this big apartment. He had basketball practice for students in night and their tournament is in coming weeks so my sexy boyfriend wants to do his job . He doesn't have time to baby sit me . We made a quick love making. Then he took a shower, and I am slightly sad that he didn't allow me to join . Well he said" that.

Will make me late lia"...I smiled because he is probably right. I sighed and check my phone there was many notifications s . It showed ,kiarabhaskar07@gmail.com. Guess what now I am not bored. I can see all the files to find an error so that I can fire at her. Ha so sex and kiarabhaskar make me excited.."it was nearly 10 clock when I finished checking the last program. I was quite surprised I mean iam really surprised. I felt like . I need to appreciate her, anyways I am not gonna do that . I mean all Indians I know was technically brainy even that traitor too . So not surprising. Then at 10 there was another mail.

"Ma'am I have not sent 10 programs which I mentioned earlier as I said I can explain it to you tomorrow. So there is only 90 programs. I can send you the 10 if you want. I sleep at 10 . I don't know when you will check your mail.so if you need extra anything please call my no..90********717.

Thankyou.

I decided to annoy her I saved her number as "indian bitch". She said she sleeps at 10 well then let's wake her up at 12.00. I was a night owl . And I don't wake up early. Alarms don't work for me either my servants or Rachel calls me to wake me up in the morning.i dialed her number at 12.00. Hello her sleepy voice was cute I was smiling." Hello miss Kiara , her sleepy voice was gone . It was replaced with a surprised voice. And she was stuttering . I smirked my self . I am a sorry ma'm I don't heard what you said can you please repeat. "Miss Kiara I need 60 th and 70 th projects. The projects you send were missing or whatever it was not there I need you to resend it to me..ok mam just a minute. Now her sleep is gone she has to search for 60 th 70 th files ... what to do, I like giving trouble to her .. i have sent it mam ,ok I said. "goodnight" she said. I didn't wish her goodnight I just hang up the call.

It was one of clock and I was still restless.i decided to annoy her again I dialer her no she picks up again with a chewing noise . I bet she is eating something. Hello ma'am she said. Now I am annoyed I wished to distrub her sleep and she was not sleeping.

"I want those to mails in whatsapp. I can't download the files"

. Oh yes ma'am. She messaged me in whatsapp. I checked her profile it was her holding a cat. And she's wearing a Taylor swift merch. She looked cute. Her dimples were also visible.

"So this is can help us to build an employee management system. It will be easy for you to supervise every employee details. Their salary chart their department s etc". I was quite stunned by her ability to build such a good program from some crappy projects.some of the projects were about employees salary. Somewhere about departments . So basically she combined all of this in one single program in one day. I was quite impressed but I am not going to show that infact I hate indians.

Please vote 👇