31. How to shut my wife

Eliana's pov

All i wanted to do was to go to Adams place and fuck him hard. But my period always arrives at the wrong time. Well the office was a mess i bet everyone Was lazy , half of the works were not finished. I just wanted to yell at them and my periods is not helping Either . I need to arrange a meeting where the fuck is Rachel, i glanced outside finding her laughing with Kiara why is she pinching my wife
That too on her belly that's strictly my property, Ok i have to stop thinking about this .

Anyways whatever this is i need Rachel to gather a conference, lookslike my employees lazy asses need some firing. Because Eliana Roberts is built to function this way plus firing reduce stress ..

I entered the room to be frank everyone was terrified and my wife was sitting in the corner scrolling, i just want to fire at her but now she's my wife it would be weird, plus all of them will know, everyone knows but still i don't want it to be too obvious.
I clapped my hands to get some attention.

"I know I've been missing last 2 weeks but that's not the excuse to delay your works and i don't tolerate lack of efforts do you guys understand , if you don't finish your work in two weeks consider yourself as fired. And i want next month's project in time and make sure you don't steal someone's work". i said particularly eyeing my wife. she shifted in her seat uncomfortably ie's the bare minimum i can do to annoy her.with satisfaction i ended the meeting.

Kiara's pov

I felt relieved after coming to office it's where I can be free ,frankly i miss my house, My own space doing job is also refreshing and i miss my friends was eagerly waiting for lunch as well as i have to visit Catherine.

But Eliana called a meeting, i was busy scrolling through the phone
I didn't see her coming, she clapped her hands to gain my attention and ik she wanted to snap at me her face shows it all , that look when she's annoyed with me. I smirked internally that she can't yell at me. But in the end she took a dig at me for stealing.

To be honest it still hurts me , why would she do that ? What have I done to her ? I looked over to Linda's face
She showed no emotions , how can someone sit like that with no guilty,
Anyways this time I am not gonna let that happen this time I will prove my worth.

It was lunch time , to be frank my friends were all surprised i said it was a hate to love relationship, they all teased me , it felt refreshing to sit with them .Sara was dating someone , he's a club manager and she said we can go for a party next Friday. I don't Know if i would be able to go, will she allow me , i thought what is there to ask , it's not India. In India you need to ask permission from your husband to go somewhere. I sighed on that thought,

I glanced the other table saw Linda laughing with her gang .she tilt her face our eyes met her smile faded she shifted her face ,

Suddenly to my surprise someone grabbed my hand .

" Excuse me guys If you don't mind Can I take my wife for lunch "she said with a Playfull eyes they all smiled and nodded.

My mouth was wide open

"Babe close your mouth and come with me"

They all laughed, but I was still not recovering from the shock.

Kiara how many times I have to tell you , you need to act like my wife , you should sit with me during lunch time and you're eating in cabin.

I feel myself getting irritated . Why would I do that it's ok to have lunch with my friends . It's not like i am doing anything illegal.

Kiara they all know there's something fishy about both of us if you're not acting like my love interest then it can cause problem can't you fucking understand.

"Well this is your fucking office who's gonna testify against you i scoffed.

" There's possible threats all over here you don't know Richards they will play nasty god knows how many spies he has appointed."

And you have to stop hanging around them, they can be possible threats , and i don't know them , so they can be spies too.

"What the fuck now you're accusing me for having friends from other department , well you're fucking de partment members don't even glance at me for a second, idk they're acting like some kind of machine. And for the records they are not working for any Richard or pichard whatever".

Kiara stop this nonsense don't you fucking understand , i am your boss , and you're still here because of my pity . You're obliged to follow my rules. And you must, you understand.

I was boiling inside she's using me and now accusing me

How dare...y...i was pinned against the wall and her lips were on mine shutting me up it lasted for couple of minutes as everytime my breath was hitched , my brain was empty i forgot what i was going to say and all my anger has vanished and i was too stunned to speak so this is the fourth time.

"Kiara you need to behave we're in public and you don't have to yell at your wife in public, people will notice , also it would annoy me
Annoying me will results in consiquences like ruining your lipsticks you understand ".she pressed her body against me , her Warm breathe hitting below my ear as she murmured " and you need to stop behaving touchy with other employees because you're my wife she said as she pinched my side making me gasp but it sounded like a mourn , i was all hot from this contact. " Oh boy if annoying her will have these results i am 24/7 on it.What do you want for lunch babe she said with a smirk as she dragged me across the cafeteria.