46.openning out

Eliana's pov

I don't care if we're in court, she was pinned against the bathroom wall,
my mouth was attacking her neck as i unzipped her jeans , i rubbed on her clits over her panties it was already soaked ,

"what are you doi..."Ahh"

she was not able to complete the sentence i smirked

"what do you think exactly we are doing, i squeezed one of her breasts, while my other hand went inside her wet path gosh she was dripping, i want to taste that, but I know bathroom is not a better place, i want to do that in somewhere nice and in my own ways anyways for now i can only lick my fingers, i licked them ,intensely looking into her eyes, i could feel something stirred inside her , those eyes started to darken .she pulled me closer roughly savouring my mouth I can't help but  to moan into  her sweet mouth, her hands were on my collar as she kissed me with passion it was driving me insane , she was so close when we broke the kiss . But bad timing someone knocked on the door. I was beyond frustrated guess who was more frustrated than me .my wife ,the frown on her face made me laugh it was satisfying i know that i am a saddist but what to do her face was so funny .anyways it would be fun to finish it later in our bed, where i can have her entirely.. with no interruptions.

John said it is not an easy procedure the hearing will go on for months, they've ploted some well defined plans to destroy Me, collected every loose heads details whom I fired over last 6 months which is slightly high just 200 people , unfortunately most of them were from other nations trust me i didn't t fired them on the basis of their race or nation. It was solely based on their working performance, i need certain quality for my workers if they don't meet up or fails in it then duh they're fired. Idiots don't understand my strategy are they dumb can't they see my company's the best . Anyways I have records on people i fired and the reason they were fired.

Truth is i was never a racist until that prick George betrayed us, from that day on words i just hated everything associated with him , sadly Kiara is the one who faced most of it , like I've always disvalued her works never appreciated her, nothing it was just anger or admiration i don't know if i secretly admire her . Throughout all the hating phase she amazed me multiple times , her coding skills, little clumsiness , cooking skills, her patience and ofcourse some extra skills which I lately discovered or may i say discovering because its own discovering phase.. there's always something new about her everyday to discover simple to complex things.

One thing always confused me was the project , the first time I ever saw her get angry, the way she had the courage to speak for herself calling me out for being racist, nobody ever had that courage to speak up because they knew i was right or i  was 100 percent sure i was right. But she did stand up for her made me question myself, but later she apologized it was totally confusing, i don't know i have checked the codes , not to mention Linda's projects were always best and till today it's same so she will never steal it right... Whatever , i don't want to trust people easily . Showing your vulnerabilites will distroy you.

I had to sign  something for John  so I told Kiara to wait inside the car and was heading towards John's office.

"Well you've got a pretty one in your hands.. does she make our favourite noices when she....."

I gritted my teeth before turning back to face the disgusting owner of the voice which ofcourse is my ex partner Melanie.

"Shut the fuck up... Melanie" how dare you talk like that she's my wife.."

"Oh hell she's Eliana , we both know that she's is your play toy until you get bored or you are using her for your own benefit. You're gonna shit on her when things get done".

"Then you know nothing of me, ie Eliana has died. "
I don't want to see her face anymore..i Walked out as her words started to tear my heart all those hurtful words.. oh i hate this human..