14 .Her conditions.

Eliana's pov

I left Adams apartment by 10 I told her I would be there in 11 anyways I was 10 min late. To be frank my idiot manager's apartment was really nice . Her courtyard was filled with some newly planted herbal plants. She wore a t shirt and a jean , she is probably confused what to wear.. Funny girl.

She welcomed me in with folded palms gesture "🙏"weird. I was a bit surprised by her apartment it was perfectly clean and neat and smelled really nice .. it's not like any perfumes or chemical smell but something fresh like spices herbal plants.. She smells like that too . At first, I hated that smell but now I began to like the smell.

The next part was me eating something indian , a dish named " pani poori ". It was really hot and spicy..I think I would die . But after swallowing , it really felt nice..and I don't know how many I had eaten . Funny fact is that I ate at the same manner as that dummy is eating. I can say she's really caring she feed me water when I choked..well the food ruined my top, well it was my mistake considering she warned me. So I asked her one of her tops . I felt like she was embarrassed . Honestly I felt sorry for her , I insulted her awful. But I am eliana Roberts I don't take back what I said. She told me to took what I like.

I stepped into her room . It was so nice everything was sorted really nice, her clothes were also clean . I took a white top ,

" Dressing room's over there "

I decided to tease her by asking "why you haven't seen a woman change before?"..

I smirked. To my surprise Kiara bhaskar was blushing. I was surprised well this girl is fun I smiled myself as I swayed into her dressing room. Her top smelled like her . What is she a herbal factory.. I stepped out of the room she was waiting for me in the table. Her top looked excellent on me. She only glanced once at me I think she was nervous upon close view her face was really Red. You look good in that. She said as she looked into my direction but not directly looking at my face. Oh! now my future wife is giving me compliments. She was smiling , well she seemed cute.

Ok Kiara we need to talk, her face turned serious. Our wedding will be all over the media even though it's document signing part . You're gonna say I was really kind towards you and encouraged you . According to John we started dating after 2 months of your arrival. You may have to answer some cryptic questions from opposition like how you decided to do marriage considering it's a big step in just 2 month relationship. Why it's a simple registration. Why there is no function. How was me when you First arrived here etc. You know how to answer that ?

" I think I can answer that eliana. Good they may be trying hard to convince the fact that this marriage is a drama, so we need to be careful . You have to move in with me , sometimes we need to go out together for dinner movies etc. Paparazzi will make it more real. You don't tell anyone that this was a deal tell them we really loved each other. Being my wife doesn't give you any privilege at work. You need to work harder to make yourself feel worthy. I incredibly hate stealing don't ever do such acts . If you haven't completed the work take extra time but never steal. Yes "mam". Good , now come with me I will show you my apartment.

Just a moment let me change my top. She changed into a camisole. Her tan skinned arm was visible. They were long and very feminine . She just wore a lipstick and an eyeliner. She didn't take a long time to get ready it took only 5 min. Which is quite surprising. She locked her apartment door and put the key in the bushes . And one in her pocket. Why don't you just put the another key inside the house since you have a spare key. Well what the original, UFF whatever get in the car. I said she was quite surprised when she entered the car . Maybe this is her first time inside a super car she was acting like a baby, Who just saw a big toy car. "Woah it's really stylish" I know I said as I put on my glasses. If you want to drive you can take one from my car collection, no need to always call a cab. How many of them you have. Well including this 65. Her mouth was stooped low. Poor girl I laughed at her.

Kiara's pov

The drive was silent, thank god I didn't do anything stupid in the car , considering I can't even pay for a single scratch. She told me she owned 65 cars , I can have her car to drive but I don't like to have such privileges,

and I don't want to cause any troubles. What if I crashed one of her cars , I will be in debt for my entire life. My head was spinning when I saw her big mansion of course I expected a big mansion but not as big as this. The courtyard was grand with a big fountain, a garden a pool , it looked really beautiful . "Finished seeing the sight she spoke from behind . Come inside I will show you around. We were greeted by one of her servants Martha she seemed really nice around the age of 45.

I looked around of course everything was luxurious, there were beautiful painting s hanging around the walls . A big elegant chandelier , cushions sofas everything was grand , from main hallway to the right there were two big master bedroom with attached bathroom s with glass doors, to be frank I have only seen those in adds or magazines. Then there was the kitchen it was more spacious than my apartment. I think she store a whole shop in that kitchen , there were three refrigerators s more than my height. There were two big guest rooms also. Then there was a dining room. Really captivating, right to the dining hall was a big stair, she told me her room was on the I st floor . There were 3 rooms on the first floor . From each room you can enter the balcony which was quite big with a big swimming pool . And the view from each of the windows was just amazing .

This is my bedroom she pointed to a big door , fair to tell her bedroom was bigger than a flat, I think one can just live in that bedroom considering it as an isolated flat. There was a queen size bed on one part then there was 2 big sofas placed adjacent in an L shape , a big home theater , 3 big cupboards , a big table which I assume is for works and chair she also had a mini kitchen in her bedroom. A small space with a counter laid an oven , induction cooker , refrigerator . A dressing room , and of course a beautiful bathroom. Basically her room was a house. You can have the room next to mine. Since all the servants are on the down floor Incase you need anything you can call me easily. I nodded by head what did I expect to stay next to her in that queen size bed . Come I will show you your room I followed her to the next room but the path was different. There was another door in her dress room which connects to the adjacent room . It has locks on either side. And there was no attached bathroom means I have to share a common bathroom with her. Oh! no that must be really hard. So both these rooms have same bathroom," yea" she said" is there a problem". Ah h nothing ,,why isn't the bathroom not big enough for you..? No no Eliana all good. Why can't I choose the other room. I noticed a room opposite to her room . Soon her mood changed that room is of limits . You're here to live in my house, you need to follow my conditions. This made me furious, but anyways I don't want to create problem in my new house in the I st day itself. And I have to respect her privacy.

But I was really curious to know what was inside that locked room.

Please vote 👇