1 . NEW START .

Kiara's pov.

"Ha Amma one minute".. my mother started yelling from the kitchen as I tied my hair into a high ponytail. I checked myself one last time in front of the mirror before I came out of the room . My father is sitting in the chair with his head buried in the newspaper . He raised his head as he heard clicking of my heels, he eyed me up and down, give me a thumbs up with a glittering eye's. which means he liked my look .

He is a bit poor in showing affection or saying sugarcoated words. and he hardly verbally appreciate anyone. anyways that glittering eye's is enough for me .I bent down and touched his feet he put his hand over my head mumbling something which I quiet can't hear. mom was rushing from kitchen with my favorite "masala dosa" and chutney. "Amma I have told you to not cook this ,now I have to finish this, and I am really scared ..what if I fart in front of them mom...this is insane, and we are in America...and today is my goddamn interview..even though I already got the job..what if I do something stupid.."bla bla bla enough is enough it's all gonna be fine, and she stuffed a piece of 'dosa' with "chutney"into my mouth

"bla bla bla enough is enough it's all gonna be fine, and she stuffed a piece of 'dosa' with "chutney"into my mouth

thank god she doesn't add potato it was just not because I hated it but boiled potato cause gas troubles

thank god she doesn't add potato it was just not because I hated it but boiled potato cause gas troubles . I almost wanted to choke it but it tastes so good anyways I calm down and started chewing my food adjusting my color of my black shirt as she feed me I bent down took her blessings, and she kissed my forehead. "Pray for me..ma.."

Ok "beta"...bye I yelled and got into the cab thinking I would live my dream in Nexus corporation.. But who would have thought it will be a hell-hole in the future..I rechecked all my documents and certificates again if I gotta miss anything. Even though I am pretty sure 80 percent that I will get the job because one of our family friend I don't even remember his name is a pretty good businessman here in LA. For a very long time. So after disturbing him for almost 1 year he agreed to recommend me for this job in one of the biggest companies in America. Practically it was not me who disturbed him it was my father..my wish was to study literature, but he pushed me into Computer science engineering.

.I st two years I started fighting with him..but what can I say it was India and in India parents decide what we are doing.. Anyways.." since I got wet I decided to take a bath" so I studied IT and graduated with pretty good grades and a GPA of 9.5 not because I liked IT' because it will give opportunity to work in my dream land and finally fly away from India . Anyways father was not against working outside nation. He really liked it since it will harvest money. I mean converting dollars to rupees it will be pretty good amount. so he started persuading his friend for me to get this job even though I already had a job back in India in a software company and also done a 6-month crash course in business management and marketing along with the job .I decided to stay in the company for I year so that I will get an experience.