32.Annoying day

Eliana's pov

I searched for Kiara everywhere ,i saw Rachel on the way,

" have you seen Kiara"

"Well lookslike the new wife is concerned ".

Oh shut up Rachel you know i will never like her that way

"Oh wow who Said anything about liking her..
"Look you have soften you always used '"bitch" to Call her , you were all annoyed to talk about her ,now look at you all concerned, wow you really changed in two weeks, lookslike the girl is good".

"Ha ha so funny Rachel "i said annoyed ik that my wife is not a bitch i am just not saying it loud anyways.

"How was the kiss by the way "kiss i stammered , What kiss ?she told me
You two kissed at the photoshoot, she said you didn't liked it. What why is Kiara telling all these things to Rachel. Its really irritating me does she said other details, and i did like the kiss shit..

"Rachel don't act like a child that was for a shoot , i don't even remember it "
So you liked it Rachel said with a smirk

Oh for god's sake Rachel can you stop doing that .

I've been seeing you for last 5 years Lia. I know you well. Anyways you two are pretty hot ..

am i really enjoying this shit, i scowled ,Rachel for fucks sake i have a boyfriend, i think i need get laid this weekend it's been already stressed.

And Lookslike that stupid's going to ruin it . She really needs to shut her mouth.i have to warn her.

Rachel be careful with others don't let any gossips ruin this.

I got that Lia , you have to worry less she's your lucky charm.

My lucky charm an Indian girl never, where's she anyways .

There she's ,wait are those people from other department why's she sitting with em.

"You can close your mouth babe"

i am pretty sure she was shocked by my intervention, her little lunch date with friends was ruined, i planned to eat lunch together, but she was nowhere to be seen.

I tried to enlighten her about possible spy works well her annoying ass was not listening, and her voice was on peak , so i just kissed her and she tasted like vanilla ice-cream . I think i am getting used to these kisses it felt good, shit i am sober and we're not in honeymoon but still i am kissing her what's happening to me , she was more shocked , yea so I just teased her , i pressed my body on to her and whispered that she belongs to me and i pinched her stomach earning... what was that a gasp or more like a mourn and it was fucking sexy..well if she mourn like this over a small pinch...shit i hate my mind..

God i need to fuck someone so bad , i hope this fucking periods will end soon. I glanced around a few people where gigling watching us and Rachel was there too , great now another teasing free month from Rachel..oh god what have I done.

Thank God Kiara was calm , i think she is still idk wonderstruck phase .
I nudged her ,

why did you kissed me
Because you were yelling at me and people were noticing Kiara .

then why don't you just shut my mouth idk with your hands or whatever, but you kissed.

That would make it looklike an argument and it's more convenient this way and don't be worried. You remember John saying PDA right .

She nodded , i think that was a convenient remark thank God , i mean it would be weird to confess that i had an involuntary urge to kiss her right. we finished our lunch. I always eated lunch alone but now it felt good to have someone with me, not in a romantic way but in platonic way.

I think Rachel was right i indeed changed a lot. Whatever

We went back to our cabins after work.

And here comes Rachel, ok get ready Eliana today is annoying day for you, i whispered myself.

'Well i really think you were refreshing the kiss back there, lia this time was it good."

Oh yes Rachel are you happy now,

Hahaha no offense but that shit was pretty hot ,i think a lot of our employees ship you two, Ngl Lia Adam is hot but you two are both fire.

Ok now i am pushing Rachel out of the door.

Later Kiara came knocking she said she need to go to her house whatever i was not concerned.

Kiara's pov

Finally I am home i just layed my bed rolled in and out , i felt so free i went to visit Catherine but she was not home, her family was there , they said she was having some kind of kidney failures and need to transplant one , till that she has to do dialysis. Well that's sad news i was excited to talk to her about our little honeymoon.

I have nothing much to do , so i decided to go to her hospital with her daughter . it's only few minutes from here , later I can go back to my wife's house which is near the hospital.

There she is there was a smile on her face even though it was pale , she was always positive that's what I like about her.i brought some flowers.she was really happy. Her daughter went down to collect some medicines and we were talking enthusiastically.

I almost told her anything except the towel part that was embarassing.

There was another nice old lady Named Cynthia near her bed. It's sad that she had cancer .
She even joined our talking , it's good that Catherine made a friend, but after talking for a While I realized Cynthia's daughter was also working in my office and her daughter's name is Linda.

There was a pang on my chest , i just decided to lie , i said i worked in different department and doesn't know her.

"My daughter is the only one i have she have worked hard to reach there i am really proud of her , her father abandoned us . It was all going good till i am diagnosed with this deadly disease it's on 3rd stage , i have told her not to treat me , it will only end up in debts , god knows how's she managing her projects, her focus on office works been lost , i don't even know if she's eating any food" her eyes where wet with tears..

I was too stunned to speak. I never thought Linda's background would be like this , i wonder how she paid all the bills , no wonder she stole mine ,she must have been scared to loose her job.

But it's still admirable she's so strong,
I decided to help but paying hospital bills is not going to work. I have to do something without her knowledge .