15. officially married.

Kiara's pov

It's morning but not a normal morning, today is my wedding. Not that it's something big considering it's just an agreement. I don't know what will happen when we began to live together. How I am gonna live in her house. Most of my things are shifted to her house. John will bring the documents . Eliana will be here to pick me up, I am not wearing a wedding dress or jewels like Indian brides just some usual clothes.

Now I am sitting in the table with a pen in my hand doing something which I thought I will never do. I signed that document. I was officially her wife. Do I have to smile at this or not. Her face doesn't show any emotion she was so cool as she is signing some office documents.

"Now you may kiss the bride"John said as he looked at Eliana with a smirk. She got irritated and throw the pen on to his side..

"Sorry.. sorry "he laughed..me to was smiling.

Suddenly that thought came to me couple in America kiss during their wedding. I have seen in movies. But I have never kissed anyone in my life , I mean in cheeks of course but never in lips. I don't even know how to do that. What it would be like kissing those Lucius lips of her. I shook my head what's going on Kiara. This is only a document deal not a romantic deal. You're not a lesbian and neither is she. For god's sake she has a boyfriend. I wonder whether he knew she was getting married. I mean if even he knew he has nothing to worry about because he is a man . Not only a simple man but a perfect Greek god for his Greek goddess. And who's me a second class bitch from India.

Anyways I am not an utter useless one!

2 days before ) flashback..

I have told some of my friends that I was getting married. They were all honesty quite surprised. So they want me to go to a party . We choose a club nearby , Saras friend owns the club. There was lot of people , anyways I don't drink ,my basic hobby was to sit in a corner drinking some cola , sometimes I drink a glass of wine nothing more than that. All of them were having fun I was also, but not drinking but just chilling with music and carefree atmosphere. Going to bar is not even possible in India. From that to here feels heaven. I just looked around and saw a girl sitting alone, I can see that she is really upset , should I go , she was drinking hard . She was about to fell off from her chair , I caught her ,

" thank you",, that fucking aashole don't want me anymore , and that fuckers fired me..fuck all the Richard s.."

That name got my attention why is she cursing the Richard s I wondered I have to ask her more, but she's not in a good condition.

"What the hell are you doing here ?" I got struck for a moment wait I know that voice it was her, I turned to find a very pissed Eliana. " Oh for fucks sake where were you , you said you want to shift your things ..this evening and when I reached there .. There was no one. I have dropped seeing my boyfriend for your shit. And here you're partying.

"Miss Eliana I have told you earlier that you don't have to care about my things . I told you I don't want your help to shift my things I can do it myself. "

"That was before yesterday, this morning you said , you will be already packed. And when I got into your apartment none of the things were packed."

"Wait what you busted inside my apartment without my permission. How do you even get inside."

"Well you hide your spare keys inside the bushes dummy. "Catherine your neighbor told me you went out with friends. I called your phone where is your phone. Upon calling 10 times some of your friend picked it up.

"Oh shit I forgot my phone , I remember giving it to sara for calling some of her friends.

"Who the hell is this girl? I don't know she seemed sad , I don't know,,".so I came to comfort her".

"Oh great now you're gonna babysit the drunken stranger, you're bloody insane."

"What I am gonna do I can't live her here she seemed so drunk and alone . From the way she talked I can say she got fired. I know it's a shit feeling" I have experienced it , what if someone takes advantage of her? And she was muttering something about Richard's.

She what?

I don't know she said" fuck Richard's." I am going to take care of her tonight you can go back. And don't care about me I will be there in the morning.

What are you doing? I am helping you to hold her dummy you can't lift an unconscious stranger yourself.

Oh I am gonna call a cab." I have my car you don't need to call one, "

You don't have to stay if you don't want to I can manage. I said.

"Could you shut your mouth for a moment. "

Do you even know her name?" I don't know"

Then check her wallet. It says Lauren ,

I heard that name before do she said she was fired. Yea and told her boyfriend dumped her .

I guess this must be good , good what is good about that Eliana , how can you be so mean. Shut up you dumb it's not her case.

I guess this is the bitch who stole my idea from that fucker . I think he used her and now Richard's too fired her. I heard that he was offered a new position in Richard. He might have got her position. Did she mention her boyfriend's name ,, like George or something like that.

No she said some asshole dumped her. Good now put her in back seat. You're gonna clean my car if she puked.

I have told you i don't want your help".. "get inside. "

I was praying all the way to my apartment that please don't make lauren puke in eliana's million dollar Bugatti.

Please vote 👇