52. The moment

Kiara's pov

Adams car was gone
sighed thank God.. i entered the house ,
Eliana's expression was pale

Where were you?...

Me at cathrine..

Why did you leave...
Where were you when I woke up
I thought you left...
You left me forever..she started breaking down

Oh my god it's not like that ,i quickly got to her and hugged her but she pulled back..

You hate me ?...right

Eliana shut up what are you saying..now it's getting hard for me..i didn't leave you alone you were with Adam..and you seemed like a perfect couple..i don't think I was needed there you were  already comfortable with him. i said straight, directly to her face because i can't hide the disappointment..

What do you mean Adam s here thats just nothing he's been just a nice friend...

Friend??? Eliana are you on your senses.. remember saying he was the love of your life..

You don't love him?

She went silent...

Why would you care if I leave you don't love me ?

Still silence

Do you love me eliana?

She cried again..it's better to not talk about this...I am sorry Lia i just hugged her..we laid on bed cuddling for the rest of the night..this was the weakest Eliana..with no masks the true one not the intimidating boss of nexus..I kissed her forehead..in the moonlight she looked pretty...

Suddenly she pulled me into a sloppy kiss that was surprising..I smiled and kissed her back..

But how long I don't know.. I haven't told her about Melanie's behaviour  . I don't know if it's the right time. I think she just tried her ways with me .. may be she won't do anything further..I don't have to make a big deal about this. It's seems like she also accepted her defeat..

"Hey"...she murmured

I looked back concerned..."you're not asleep"...

No "I can't ."

why am I not comfortable.

"No silly"it's... what are you thinking..

You're not asleep because I am thinking Eliana...I don't understand..

Don't play dumb ..Kiara I am this cute little girl in your lap and you're not even giving me attention you seem so lost...

I chuckled..."oh so that's the problem"..I like it lookslike she's getting better now..

where do you want attention hmm here here...here I started tickling her..here.. she started laughing hard & tried to fought back but I held her and countinued my task brutally

Kiar....stop....stop i can't...Kia.. god she's so beautiful.. suddenly she caught my hand for a brief second our eyes were locked..

We leaned forward she was breathing heavily due to the excitement but it was turning calmer our faces were close our foreheads got connected..her palm was on my face.. then she  pulled me forward connecting our lips this time more softer , I was still struck everytime she kisses me it's been this way each time she makes me loose my mind. All the thoughts in my head vanished in seconds.

Slowly she took my bottom lip sucking on it making me moan .her tongue entered through the gap. Slowly we started moving in sych gosh her tongue is magical. The kiss was getting more and more intense our mouths refused to leave.. she was now sitting straight now I am on her lap kissing non stop her hands moved down to my ass squeezing it tight making me so turned on that I started grinding against her ..

I can sense her arousal as our kissing become more hard and passionate..I can feel myself getting wet there god the kiss is enough to make me reach high..she started unbottning my shirt along  attacking my neck and color bones biting me hard as she sucked on it giving me immense pleasure..my shirt was fully open leaving me in a black bra ..

she started on my clevage..took couple of seconds to admire it..I mean I like it the kind of admiration..than just you know.. ofcourse its hard to control your hornines and appreciate the Beauty but still..she kissed my clevage and the uncovered parts of my breasts my nipples were so hard it was popping up ..for her ease I moved my hand to unclasp but was abruptly stopped by her .. instead she started kissing my breasts with the bra .. taking my nipple in bitting it..god I was trembling I think my nipples are having some kind of erection she countinued to bite and suck on it with that thin fabric.. each time I moaned louder and louder pushing my chest inside her mouth . Each time going more and more desperate finally she unclassped the bra and still countinued to torcher my chest, I am screaming topless above her ..this is not fair I want to feel her too..

but I don't know if she allows me to take those damn thing s off .. but I have to try because I need it so bad ..I want to feel her skin ..I want us to grind together skin to skin breasts to breasts.. slowly I traced my arms to her buttons but she didn't stopped, instead she smiled signalling me to take it off faster ..soon her top was off speaking of admiration I was too horny ofcourse the view was fantastic but my mouth was on her boobs ...such a Hippocrite am I..

She gulped fighting back her moans her eyes were rolled back I hovered over her moving us slightly into the bed I was above her still attacking her chest. I moved up to attack her color bones as our chests collided I started moving on purpose to connect our chests and started sucking her sweet spot below the ear.. earning  sweet sounds encouraging me more..I am sorry Lana(LDR)her moans are fucking fine... music to my ears..we both sat again

connected our lips again , both aroused she started tugging on my shorts even though she was asking for confirmation, before that her fingers were already inside rubbing my clits it made her more aroused that I was a freaking mess down there our tongues started to create its own rhythm  Saliva was all over like mouth is having an orgasam..
above all that she's teasing me .

The more I moaned into her mouth more she teased me rubbing me ... I was becoming desperate ...she was enjoying this she too moaned inside my mouth ..but suddenly she stopped playing .

her hand s were withdrawn from my shots, but oh boy! it was replaced soon by her damn mouth ohh gosh .. I can't take this.. this is crazy..she started licking it slowly I am practically dripping..Lia i moaned...she sucked on it

Shit...Lia that's so good..I breathed every time I called her name she sucked me hard but she was still playing with me making me plead Lia please... "Please what my love".. wait what did she Saiuhh... "Mhmm ..
"Oh shit" oh my god..
but there was no thinking only moaning..
Her tongue was inside my eyes rolled back but she scratched on my thighs to gain back my attention mouthing "watch me"...her sounds triggered through my walls I watched her as she go down on me our eyes connected ..the connection was so deep. Whenever I shift my eyes due to  shyness she scratch my thighs again to face her ..she like it when I moan.
Damn that skillful  tongue was doing magic..I am going to spill... Lia i am gonna... without finishing I rode my orgasam my cum was all over her tongue over her mouth and she moaned into it as she likes my taste making it more intense for me..she came forward and kissed me again. I kissed back her with all I had. My hands reached down her pants.."you don't have to"..

I want to feel you..

Then she obliged. I went down ,her underwear were damped. Slowly kissed her thighs took my time to tease her.

I blowed some air into her she withered , slowly I stroked my tongue into her opening earning moans grunts...my hands reached her breasts as I sucked her .. flickering my tongue inside...

Oh love that feels so good...wait love??
Oh my god she's saying it finally..this even encouraged me more...

Kiara I... I... fucking love you..

With that she came all over my mouth...

Say that again...

I love you...
I love you...
I love you Kiara Bhaskar...

Tears fell from my eyes as I kissed her passionately...

*

That was the first time I heard her say that...I don't know if she ever says it in future....?

*