43. it's happening

The way to our room was one of the most struggling journeys which i had in my entire life like i was pinned against the wall over more than 10 times ,all the time a sexy witch possessing me..

We both were topless when we reached the room but still had our bras , her perfect toned body, sharp color bones everything is perfect.

She pushed me on to the bed , her eyes traveled along my body, i felt insecure what if she reject my body, i am not sculptured as her , nor any man with perfect abs, why's she even doing this to me ,she like women? God all the insecurities, questions confusions at the same time...
This women will drive me nuts..

She's bitting her lip...

There she goes,she'll be the death of me..
Within a flash of seconds she removed my pajama revealing my black panties with floral prints .
really like my top is red bra this is a total mismatch...

She chuckled looking at my panties.

Bitch i know it's childish to wear that but still, what's the problem no one will know it right..and i am so unprepared for this shit...

Well i think this would turn her off right, ... she will perhaps stop whatever this is ,she had to because i don't know how to stop this.. lookslike my switch is jammed , the mode is always on.
There's no going back..

I am sorry guys but the panties doesn't turn her off infact it turned her more on like the voltage of kiss is increasing and my body's resistance value is decreasing...no longer know what kind of fucking laws of science is acting on my body...She was kissing all over my face neck, color bones making me squirm her moments are in light speed, like bitch where's my bra ..She took a second to look at it, but didn't touched it, Little dissapointed aren't we..

She was over me kissing me passionately more than ever , the good inocent girl inside me is locked deep down, i roamed my hands over her back finding her bras hook, i unhooked it , before I get chance to look at it she pressed them on to mine oh boy it felt fucking good against mine i moaned into her as she kissed my neck roughly ,her skin making contact with me ..

She stopped for a minute and raised her upper body this time I had a perfect view of her boobs, omg they were so perfect, making me wants to suck on it forever, eyes up here , she teased making me all red,

Do you want me to countinue she said spiralling her fingers over my half naked body slightly teasing my skin, with her naughty grin on her face..

I nodded my head bitting my lips slightly, as her eyes were directly into mine it's making me shy.

I need words she said as she pinched my sides making me flinch..

I want you to countinue...

countinue what she said smirking..

lia i whined..

She resumed kissing my shoulder going down to my clevage, she grabbed my breasts, kneading it god her hands felt so good against my skin, it lookslike my breasts were perfectly moulded for her hands to hold , my breasts fit perfectly inside her palm..My breathe was increasing same way my the sounds of my moans , she started to pinch my nipples one after the other making me moaning mess my buds is turning hard , she started licking my breasts she even bite in some places marking her property..,
Her tounge trailed all over my breasts
But it never touched my hard buds, her tounge was getting near to it but still it was not touching where I exactly wanted it, i forced myself up to give her more access and to make her know what she's missing, she smirked and blowed some air on my hard buds .yea she exactly know what she's doing teasing me not giving attention to where I wanted it the most...

She countinued this torture over a minute still playing with her tounge over my breasts sucking everywhere else but not my nipples..

Suck it
I said frustrated..

"Ask nicely you little slut"

god she's really making me a little slut

"Eliana please suck on it..."

"Suck on what baby,
she said as she pinched my left nipple making me groan.

She smiled beg a little bit nicer babe..

"Eliana please I beg you to suck on my nipples because it's fucking hard..." i said verbally very clearly...

I was received with a hash bite on hard bud making me moan louder, her wet saliva along with her tounge is driving me insane she, licked sucked and bite my nipple at the same time pinching my other nipple with her hands, And she was moaning into it all time making me wild i think i am already having a nipplegasm .

she haven't even started..my hands were all in her hair and forcing my chest more into her mouth ,arching my back..

Finally she stopped teasing my nipples now that it's sore, she went on bitting and sucking all my stomach area especially the sides as she's eating some piece of cake, i couldn't take it anylonger i flipped us both now i am over her , i harshly sucked on her nipples which was already hard , she moaned louder arching her back, she grabbed my ass since am over her , i moaned into her breasts as a result running her wild she flipped us again and kissed me harshly on my mouth sucking my tounge

Her hands moved down near my panties she rubbed her fingers softly over it she look me in the eye's for confirmation while she's still rubbing .really bitch is possessing it and still asking confirmation..

Ahh how dare she...

You're so wet , she said still rubbing My clit over my damped panties...

I gave her a puppy eye signalling what i want

Hmm words... you can save the puppy face for later...

Eliana please...

Please what..kitten

Please fuck me I'm so horny..

Soon my panties were thrown to the ground, replaced by her fingers, she added one leg between my legs , making my legs little wider,she started rubbing my clit in slower pace, it's really happening my virginity is really going to Rest in peace, my arousal is increasing turning my body all hot but her pace is still low ,ohh god she's making me a slut.

"Tell me how you want it"..she said biting my ear..

A little bit faster,

She increased the pace , i bit my hands to muffle my moans,

Don't you dare she removed my hands,

Eliana please.....

Please fuck me...

Soon her both fingers were inside me, it was so thick against my walls i involuntary started grinding, she entered slowly, removed couple of times again and again to make me want more , i squeezed her hands inside my thighs. She started moving fast , fuck ...agh...

Then she started sucking on my nipples as her fingers moved in a faster pace , i never know sex felt this good, now i am moaning her name begging , i don't care how i sounded the feeling she's giving me is insane, i just want to scream i love you to her...god she's fucking good..the pressure was building inside me..
My eyes were squeezed shut
"I am cumming ."..i came hard on her fingers...my body was shivering, shaking from the orgasm i just had..
That was fucking amazing i said still catching my breathe opening my eyes..

I looked on to her face wait there's Smile on her face but Shortly tears were forming inside her eyes...

Shit what's wrong.....

She didn't turn to look back she left...
...what is it...

Please vote 🙃 and give your suggestions ❤️