57. Reality

Eliana's pov

Yes come in..

But why Linda... you're talented..why quitting so early..you can apply for a long leave if you haven't recovered..i know it's hard for you right now your mother...

It's not about that Eliana..i am not that much talented first of all..I was a liar ..I was the one who stole kiaras project ..and i feel incredibly shitty for that it only got worse..

even though I did it for survival it haunted me all the time to be Frank i don't even deserve to be here...
it was always her ..oh God it was always her who created the best project..she was the unknown stranger who paid for my ailing mother s medicine..she was the one who made her smile..she was always the best employee..

bloody human even saved the best projects for me..it's like she was taking revenge in the most kindest way and that just killed me..

(Alexa play kill em with kindness by Selena Gomez)

I think I don't have the right to stay here while she's not here . Now that you know the truth please stop what you're doing to Kiara it's not the right way.

she loved this job , she's extremely good at it now you're ruining her life please stop it. I know you have something to do with the job offer rejections. Whatever it's just spare her .

I know you love her ..i don't know what the crap bullshit you're doing now nor i know what happened between you two.its also Clear that she loves you Eliana. I hope you will think about it.

Linda left throwing all that in my face I was not shocked about the project part because I have always had a doubt about it...but the hospital part and the rest of the projects how did she even manage to do that..with all these works she tolerated me

never told anything about it. To be Frank i don't know Kiara at all I've never even asked her birthday, favourite colour, her family, I don't even know anything about her. Do i still love her yes even a stranger could see it. But what about the betrayal...

Baby...I was interrupted by Adam.

Whoa Whatsup with you and the attire he don't usually wear suits. What's the occasion..

surprise surprise.. I am the new director of Nexus.

What Adam. How's ...when how's this even possible. What Lia you're not happy we both will be together working in our company husband and wife..

it was your dad's surprise..i can't deny my sweet father in law's offer. I am so happy Eliana he said forcing a kiss on my lips...it was too overwhelming to process what's even happening.

My dad to Adam even before marriage i know it's within 2 days but still...my father was upset about the case we barely talked..and he didn't even mentioned about giving the companys major part to Adam. I am his daughter why not me..did I fucked up that bad.. I know i should be happy right now afterall it's my husband right.. Adam is going to be my husband..and this is our company..our marriage is in few days then what am I missing..why does it all doesn't feel right...

Dad ..yes Lia..ha.. Adam showed up at the office..oh i forgot to mention that Lia I have given him some rights about the company..

but why dad..why him why can't you just appoint me ..i thought it was not a big deal Lia. I mean he was there for you in the court battle and he even shared concern about your future. He seemed really kind he told me that he don't even deserve to have you because he's a normal athelete trainer not any rich business man . And he told me his father even hates him and disappointed in him because he couldn't takeover the buisness. I thought he's a good boy and might take care of you.