12 .your wife is cute.

Eliana's pov

I was holding my favorite glass of wine when she called . She seemed positive about my offer . I was quite surprised when John said "you need to marry her Lia". I never see this coming I really was annoyed by him at that moment. But when he explained his theory it really made sense . If I marry her and spend some money to charitable workers as well as some organizations who work for welfare of Asians. Then he can make me win this court case as well as I will be able to shut the rumors spreading about myself as an Asian hater. Marrying my own employee will make other ex employs arguments waste. I appointed some ex Asian employees in some other departments. Some of them were keen to work for the company. I am bit relived.

But still I don't have a chance to speak with Adam . So I decided to spend the evening with him and I need to meet that stupid Indian girl again. She surely is gonna be a headache for the next few months.

"Hey baby ..he was coming out of the pool wearing only a tight short his perfect abs were visible . He was my Greek god ..OMG! Look who's staring .. "Eliana Roberts is staring at me ,oh! I died dead. " He teased me I laughed "Why is it bad to stare at my boyfriend's abs". Yea babe it's all yours to stare he said as we kissed. How's the team performing I asked since he told me earlier they have tournament this month .yea they are doing pretty good. But we still need to find more time for practice. Adam you work really hard you need to take rest." Oh look who's concerned.. " Go get dressed we need to talk. I pushed him inside the room . Why it's hard to resist right ? He smirked..shut up Adam we need to talk.. ok be right back as he headed towards his room . I sat on his sofa . I found a pretty big gift box lying next side of sofa. It looked like a present I took a peek since its already open. It was some kind printed under wears and shorts ..I really wonder what would Adam looks like if he wears one I was smiling at it when he got out of room . Who gave you this baby they are really adorable..

Oh it's Kelly Lia..she likes to give me stupid things.. oh! I never knew she gave you gifts.. Lia don't worry she is just my friend.."no no Adam I completely trust you ".

I only feel bad because I don't even have time to buy some gifts for you.. " lia you're my gift. And why is that I smirked at him," because you're hot ",he winked at me. I sat up from sofa and headed towards him

"Care to explain what is hot about me"! I smirked as I saw his mood changing. As he was about to grab my ass . I slipped out and said "we need to talk Adam." You're such a tease.." I smiled .he sat on other side of sofa

Baby it's about the case.."oh the case with that bastard he asked annoyed. "Yea it's about him he filed a case against me in court.

Portraying me as a racist since Richards got his back he got strong support. And he had proofs that would put me behind the bars .

"John said I needed a strong support. I have paid some organizations who works against racism but it solely not gonna work out . So he suggested me to get married.

"You what lia he said in surprise tone..you need to chill baby it's just a stupid Indian girl in my office..and it's only a 10 month deal . I am just gonna sign a contract, after the case is solved I am gonna fire her.. oh I got scared he said smiling..so is it an Indian girl. Yea I scoffed in annoyance . Why are you smiling Adam..no lia you got into trouble because of an Indian and you're getting out of trouble because of an Indian.. looks like Indians really like you .. seriously Adam you find it as a joke.. I don't know how I am gonna live with that nasty lying bitch for 10 months. I abruptly hate seeing her face. But you like seeing my face right he said with a naughty smile on his face. . Really Adam your girlfriend just told you she's getting married to another women and what are you doing .."well I am preventing you from marrying her" , he said as he picked me up in a bride style I smiled.. I was so lucky to have him.. "Lia he hummed hugging my naked body as we lay in bed after a hot romance." Will I be able to come to your place after that whatever thing called marriage..

I laughed you are more than welcome baby..but you're not allowed to walk like this I pointed his abs in front of her..I don't want that indian fool to prev over you.."ha ha how is she like ?..ahh she is simple I think so ..she is so stupid, and she's scared of me,, she hit her head when I get out of my cabin stupid girl was trying to hide under the table . "God Lia why you're a Meany " seriously Adam you're supporting that bitch. She is stinky I mean not like she smelled bad I think she doesn't use any perfumes . And her hair is incredibly oily sometimes.. and she use cheap things . And I hate second class bitches...so what are you gonna do how's the wedding.. Nothing much Adam it's just me and her signing the documents.john said he will bring that tomorrow the court hearing will be in a week. Oh so you asked her to move in with you. Well I haven't said anything to her I am going to meet her tomorrow afternoon.."so you have a picture of her?".. I scoffed why should I keep a picture of her. I don't have one. I think i have her profile picture . "Well this Indian girl is cute ..I slapped his hand what does that mean. "I am sorry ,I said you're future wife was beautiful. Are you hitting me because you're so possessive over her. "I scoffed seriously stop making fun of me Adam.. no no don't do that Adam.. I am gonna kill you if you don't stop tickling now.. OMG I can't breathe..I stayed over at his house . I am so lucky to have him he was ok with me on marrying her. I thought he will get offended.

Please vote 👇