8. best to worst.

3 months later...

Kiara's pov

Everything was good at the moment. I don't have to face miss Roberts after that day. She left for a business trip for one week. I was assigned many works , I was busy completing it . I never went inside her office Rachel will always submit the files . and I will sent corrected projects to her mails . I avoided her maximum, I only enter the cabin after she closes her door I will hide under my desk if she comes out of the door . I meet Sara and her friends at lunchtime . She moved into our neighborhood now our apartments are pretty close .she and her friends visit my house more often ,we hang out together. I also went to some parties but I don't drink or dance.

I must say I am a terrible dancer. But that doesn't mean I am not flexible. I am really flexible and I know "kalaripayttu" it's a form of fighting originated in Kerala . My state it's said that it's the oldest mode of fighting even karate was evolved form of "kalari". Life's been good now I am enjoying every bit of America. First month salary I used it to buy something for my family. I saved.A lot of money since my father and mother has enough money to live there. They still have jobs as well . So I decided to buy some clothes and other accessories. I brought pretty costly items at least I can make my appearance a little better even though it's not like her Armani suits. I am wearing normal clothes like every American. I use wedge heels after that incident. Mom and Dad was happy with my progression. I also brought some gift to Catherine it's an "anthurium" since she is a great gardener. She liked it. Catherine and I became more like best friends she will visit here more often we cook together like mother and daughter..she learned to cook some Indian food while I learned to cook some of American recipes.. Everything seemed nice I got new friends, a good neighbor ,well the job is also good except the boss. Considering I don't see her often everything was great but not for long. Last month miss Roberts has assigned everyone of us to create something new, means something unique. To be fair I have got a perfect idea for the past 1 month I have been working on it part by part.. I am sure she will like my program at least I can prove that I am not that stupid. finally, the day has arrived everyone including me submitted the files ,some have submitted earlier , I wanted to take one last minute check, so I submitted it late but in time. I was chirping one of my Taylor swift songs when Rachel called me to get inside lions Den. Thank god at least I will get some appreciation for my works . I put on a proud face as I walked into her office.

Eliana's pov.

"Welcome miss Kiara come inside"

"Yea mam "Rachel told me that you wanted to see me..

Oh! yes miss Kiara I have a happy and a sad news for you.

"The happy news is I really liked your program and the sad News is you're fired. Now you can leave...

What ! She muttered in disbelief but why madam what have done wrong? Please give me a reason...

"You want a reason, you really fucking don't know what's the reason, what do your think of yourself ha , do you think everyone else is a fool here , do you think I am kid who don't understand what you have done..

"Mam I have done what madam I don't understand..

"Do you think stealing someone's project by applying minute variable changes will be hard to find I scoffed. I can't believe you , even in an interior project you're stealing your colleagues works. Well you're pretty smart I can say you have stolen the best one though..the problem is you're not even good at stealing next time at least make it believable. But not here anymore, I won't tolerate cheaters in my office..

Her facial expression changed into a confused look"ma'am I think you have some misunderstanding.

Misunderstanding I laughed . You're dumber than I expected. Then what the fuck is this. Linda has sent me the same file with minute variable changes yesterday and today you sent me the same project with variables different from her..do you think I am that much of a fool who don't understand a copied program.. Don't you have any Shame to do this under my nose. And act like an innocent doll..

"Ma'am this is my project, me in my entire life has never done such a greedy thing. This has to be her mistake, she might have submitted some wrong program or something like that otherwise this is clearly stolen ma'am but I am not the one who stole .its Linda who stole it from me. I have spent days and nights preparing for the best program I could ever do. This is a piece of my handwork.

Shut the fuck up and get out from my office. I am not gonna buy your crap. From the first day itself it was written in your face that you're a fraud .you all Indians are just the same nasty disgusting traitors. You're full of venom. Infact you're more venomous than him . He has at least accepted what he did. you on the other hand is giving the blame to my best employee. I never thought a girl would stoop this low. You can find your dream job somewhere else in America. There are a lot of low class bars here.

"Enough is enough madam. There is a limit for everything now you're stepping over everything. As I have told you I didn't steal anything from anyone. Me being an Indian doesn't make me a traitor . All Indians are not traitors you're acting based on your misconceptions and your prejudice, you think you white people are good at everything. Some of you are white at the outside but dark at the inside. Can you explain how you concluded that I stole the project. You said you found both of our projects similar, what makes you think that I stole it . Is there any proof? Why don't you not even called Linda. Everything you're doing is racist.

You and your office is full of racist people

I have been facing this humiliation since the I st day I arrived here. I know I may be stupid but I have really worked hard on this project for the past one month. I may be one day late is submitting the project. The project Linda has presented is the same one I had yesterday I have changed my project with minute changes in variables this morning so that it will be more attractive. ....

Enough you lying bitch how dare you call me racist..my anger was flaring inside I wanted to strike that bitches face with my hand but Rachel interrupted me holding me back. I cursed her multiple times she also spatted back something which I didn't hear my head was filled with anger, and I was so loud that the entire office could hear me cursing at that fuck face . Rachel signaled her to get out as I was about to struck her ... annoying piece of shit ..

Please vote 👇