48. she's so pretty

Eliana's pov

I woke up just before my alarm would rung turned it off. Coz it will disturb the sleep of a beauty in my bed. gosh ! She's so pretty, morning rays hitting over her tan skin ,covered with red marks which i had temptation to kiss , but decided against it since it's beautiful just to watch her. Her cute face ,mouth slightly open those plump lips .light snoring sound, she's glowing i smiled... perhaps my work. Her hair was messed up and was covering one side of the face slowly without waking her i pulled it behind the ear..she scrunched the face in reaction but didn't open her eyes "how long you've been staring "she said smiling but her eyes are still closed. I ve had the sudden urge to kiss her so i just kissed her on the cheeks "who said i was staring "i was just admiring my artwork "i said trailing my arms around all the hickeys near her chest...she felt tingles all over the body .. "don't start again.." i chuckled poor baby."yesterday was too much"

"trust me that's the bare minimum. i ve decided to stop Only because you passed out".

"Oh really "she said colliding our lips again which i gladly accepted, waking up with her like this is something new and lively, i don't want this to end , i am getting fond of Kiara day by day. She smiled ...what are you thinking she said poking my nose ...lord her smile" nothing "i replied still looking at her ..she pouted "thinking what"..i said na nothing. "Liar" she said twisting my nose again. She's so annoying i pinned her down hovering over her "don't try me "..she started resisting me she's strong i can say what she flipped me ..with so ease oh i forgot she's a martial art expert. Ok now she's above me smirking. Tell me what you were thinking she said kissing my neck and bitting my ear , i closed my eyes with the beautiful sensation "you" i whispered enough for her to hear she started kissing down to my neck earning a slight moan from me she attacked my collarbone s. It's getting late bae..b...she kissed my buds ok now there's no going back. Don't worry boss  lady "i would be quick with that she removed my top kissing my breasts sucking and pinching my nipples. Mind if we take it to the shower. She seemed confused for a sec but nodded. She was naked , she removed my bottom wear turned on the shower we started applying soap to each other's Body roaming hands over soft skin we started kissing , she was more dominant today, i was not complaining i like this , i want this, she kissed me down to my breasts my navel lastly my wet core she started licking down there my moans echoed ,my hands were all over her hair pushing her more into me which she happily obliged , slowly she pushed her fingers inside countinuing her work with toungue driving me to ecstasy. i came all over her fingers and mouth i wanted to scream ..i love you...but no i can't tears started streaming down my eyes..i don't know if she noticed it she came up looking in my eyes concerned that look , felt my knees go weak , what happene...i couldn't let her speak i can't see myself break infront of her no never .i kissed her roughly stopping her for now that's enough to calm down after the kiss i went out of the shower get ready Kiara it's getting late...i didn't dare to look back i know she had a thousands of questions.

"Uhmm hmm... lookslike two lovebirds had a wonderful night "you both are glowing...

Shut up Rachel,mind your business..

Oh wow ur not denying...
Kiara's face was flushed she moved swiftly to her table. I can't deny it though all though I am not expressive as Kiara still i enjoyed the teasing..afterall we re a couple right..

Ofcourse Rachel s not gonna stop anytime soon she followed me to my cabin ... Lia...i need answers..since when did you guys started..i know it's not the first time...i raised my eyebrows at her what if we fucked a couple of times Rachel after all we re married. No Lia i don't have a problem i am more than happy if you two fuck..ie not it is ,i want to know about your feelings, you seem so happy are you in love with her ...

What the hell Rachel me in love with Kiara..for a second i was also struck do i love her ..hell yeah, no no no.. No Rachel it's just fucking you know we both are in public eye so no other relationships for both of us ..you know I can barely survive without sex , 2 week is maximum. And for the records no dicks around including Adam.

Oh that's sad so are you still in love with him , i mean you two were great pair but I don't know why I like this girl with you, sorry . You said you both are on a break right ,

Yes we are..
" so you didn't call."
Then it crossed my mind , spending time with Kiara made me forget i even have a boyfriend. I don't even know when was the last time we talked before the trials that's few weeks back. He said he's busy with tournaments or something but we never contacted afterwards only some pics of him in Jerseys which he sends me half of them i haven't even downloaded. But replied with a thumbs up..

Yea we text occasionally not frequent though I gave him the freedom. Till October Nobody is gonna steal him , even if someone do he'll come right back before i clap my hands.

Whatever Lia , you seems more alive everyday when you're with her same goes around her too she look incredibly happy . Poor girl used to hate this face now just look at her face.i think she likes you too...

I scoffed at Rachel, enough with your relationship advice baby now get back to work or else you'll hear my wrath...

Hail Eliana Roberts i am out...

Even though Rachel left her words started looming inside my head, you seems more alive , i think she's happy when you're around she has feelings for you...oh god what's wrong with me . This can't be true it's just sex right...

Kiara's pov

Finally for the first time l felt good to be in office, Is it true that I am glowing i just checked, so Rachel was not lying afterall i am glowing, a small smile creeped on my lips rembering last night. I looked at her name "Eliana Roberts "CEO. How i ended up in her bed. I sat down but my mind was off to somewhere ,last night she called me bab..y i don't know for the first time it felt really special otherwise she only used the term when she was teasing me .

Oh my my look who's blushing waw nyc timing Rachel i muttered. Well sorry to interrupt your st**y thoughts
But there's work to do girl. New projects plus month end is here .
Yea I understand thank you Rachel i must get back to work. As usual i have built 2 projects one i think i can send to Linda i don't know if she knows i have done it last time neither do i Kno w what's running inside her head. Speaking of Linda i haven't called Catherine for a week she said she was doing fine but Linda's mother's still struggling ..that's pretty sad.  But her face is unfaced she's strong i haven't seen her sad she always make a bold face fearless Fierce. Quite strong but Catherine says she often visit her mother and s deepily connected to her spends lot of time sitting beside her she's so positive keeping her mother strong. So what to do i don't know if she already made one or didn't have one i think i need to crack her system again.
I checked the status is still empty, common Kiara, this is the least you could do afterall it's for the company i uploaded her project mine i will upload tommorow. Otherwise doubts will be arising.

After one week.

Trial s are going good so far , John say's we have the advantage however the opposition is quite strong, they've been trying so hard to bring Eliana down crazy that they're bringing Eliana's one night stands in the court how the hell. It's a bit uncomfortable for me and i would be lying if I am not jealous.

Worst is when she understands when i am getting jealous and makes fun of me rude isn't it. The fact that she's not questioning me but enjoying all these is giving me mixed signals . She likes me?  I've been asking this question to myself for a long time. By the way I am 100 confirmed that I love no no like her ...i ve been growing fond of her. And she's no longer like the older Eliana. She's never rude to me and most of the time we watch a movie we  ll make out over couch and ends up fucking each other, i ve been counting from the first time it's already 6 times. Can't believe i fucked my boss 6 Times. And it's been only 3 months , well 7 months left i don't know how this s gonna end, the fear of getting heartbroken is still there ..but i can't stop this.. she's Just...i can't .