56 .Linda

Kiara's pov

How's she..?

I asked  Linda after a short talk ..it's been one week since we've been meeting at the bar ..it seems like alcohol is the best way for both of us...after that day when she broke down...she was so drunk and I couldn't leave her there so I took her home I mean not by myself but called a taxi ..

..when we reached home she vomited on me..oh boy...the Linda in the office...no this is not even that Linda... honestly human beings are really surprising lookslike all my arch nemesis are finding their way to my bed..first my boss now my colleague who almost got me fired..she was so heavy it was difficult for me to change her clothes..

" stop behaving like a toddler"

.. atlast I removed her top coverd with vomit..I wouldn't lie her body was damn... The sides of her stomach had  tattoos  flat stomach..my dream physique ...no no don't perv Kiara... even though she's drunk she caught me looking.. she chuckled.

Look who's acting like a teenager now ..ok that made me laugh..
Well you girls have a dream body... "girls ? oh my boss your ex yea it would be better than mine..."
That comment made me immensely regret what I said flashes of us making love, our honeymoon all those started popping up..

I stepped out of the room she passed out she was only wearing a bra  her bottom wear doesn't seems to have any problem..I just coverd her with my blanket and went to the sofa...

Put her clothes to wash.
I have brought a couple of alcohol bottles , finished one more since she was evading my thoughts again.. don't know when I passed out..I was also on my bra ...

She woke up in the middle of the night with a scream later turned in to crying.. nightmares..life is hard for all for the first time I felt pity.. every strong ones do have weak points.. going through the weakness is what makes them strong ..I just hugged her I don't Know what to say..nor I don't know how to console..I simply laid there and she hugged tighter ...to my body..she lied on my chest our skins were making contact with radiated warmth we were both tired to even care about the lack of clothing or the closeness .. don't know when did I fall asleep again it was pretty soon after the moment..I think she slept well after that..in morning I was woken up by a splash of water on my face and half of my body. I woke up pissed.. to see Linda holding a container...

What the fuck Linda..??

"Did we fuck?? "Was the only thing she asked..
"hell no.."

"Then why are we both half naked?"

"Jesus Christ linda you were drunk last night and almost loosing senses I don't know your address I felt it's unsafe to leave you alone..so I took you here and you vomitted all over your top and over me to..you were stubborn and doesn't even allowed me to change..that's why you're left in a bra..and me well I was sleeping over there on the couch but you had nightmares so I just came here and fell asleep.." the nightmare part made Linda scrunch her face..

Ahh ok ok sorry....

Sorry for what..who taught you to wake someone like that ...
I asked with a pissed of face rubbing my belly with my blanket ..
And she was slightly hiding a smile looking at my condition as well as staring at my body. I felt consicious for a moment. She had an amazing body.. and here I am...

Why are you staring at me like that...

"Well haven't seen you in a bra like that..cute though she said winking her eyes.. opening my cupboard she pulled out a comfy t shirt and put it on and throwed one in my direction the audacity of these women..