29. fucking period

Kiara's pov

Finally our honeymoon is coming to an end , i more than enough want to get out of this nightmare,  what a hectic week. My works were all pending and the next month's projects  need to be completed within a month . This time I need to build something unique i thought and i must keep it from others before they steal it so,  I decided to build the layout in my own laptop. Last time I understood why my project was stolen and i easily dictated It . But it was of no use since my boss will not believe, she will say that i purposeful settled it after or something.

It still hurts me the most ie she still thinks I am a traitor.

I was also missing my life back,  i need to talk to Sarah and Catherine , i didn't get a chance to talk about wedding and all that stuff to them.

Shit i heard her mutter .what is it now i just glance over to find my wife forcing a pillow over her stomach i guess she's having menstruation. Well pretty bad. I felt sympathy for her even though i hate her , yea guys i am 100 percent confirmed that i hate her and always will . But seeing her in pain just pains me. sometimes i felt bad for her maybe she was never used to Caring , her mother passed early and her dad was not even around. But that's not an excuse to treat people this shitty..

I offered her a pill but she rejected .told me that she's used to it , taking pills is not healthy as well , it's same for me too.but I used to drink a small home remedies but it's not tasty i can say and it's ayurvedic..

Anyways suggesting that would only give me insult. so I just went back to work it was noon and still she was on bed . i think it's hitting worse , so I decided to make it. atleast i can try right , so I just ordered some hot milk and added some turmeric powder to it and some cinnamon then some sugar  well it doesn't taste that bad.

"You can have it.  it's good for relaxing the pain i am not sure if you'll like the taste, but it's definitely worth it" .

To my surprise she didn't rejected it , she gulped it closing her nose it was cute though.

Her face was unreadable well , a thanks would be nice but anyways i am pretty sure i am not gonna receive that from her.

I always carried my heating bag with me because i know the climate would be cold and it was really useful when i catch a cold. So I boiled some water and filled it .

"Press this it will make u feel better. "

She removed her pillow from the stomach but she didn't said anything

So I just pressed on to her stomach from top to bottom and her sides , she was wearing a gray t shirt. I just felt an urge to hug her but that would be unprofessional..and i hate her right.

Why would you hug someone you hate. I pressed her sides above her hips till the hot bag was loosing it's temperature. Someone knocked on the door i raised my head , i have ordered some hot chocolate for her , she didn't had anything till now and it's been noon .

"Chocolates can be good at this time."

All this time I was not looking at her face . i just went on to the door and was collecting the food,  someone hugged me from behind i was quite surprised and she whispered" sorry "into my ear. Wait this is not happening i must be dreaming right ,

oh i just want to stay there like that forever , with her hands around my stomach and her front pressed on to my back.

I am a sucker for these kind of affections. Truth to be told her sorry made me chuckle.

"You're laughing "she said confused now her chin was on my shoulder and we were in the same postion.

No it's just that Eliana Roberts is a woman

"What about it "?

well you're also just a normal women with mood swings on periods.

"Are you telling me that am not a normal women on the other times."she said as she pinched the side of my stomach i gasped at it ..well this was the habbit of all my friends..and my belly is fluffy..

I just removed her hand from my body giving her a surprised expression.

"Why you said sorry this time I looked directly into her face."

"Well i behaved bad yesterday it was a little to much i guess" ...she hesitated to speak..

Well this much was enough for me , i don't know what gave me courage

" i cupped her face and looked directly into her eyes. It was not just your fault, there was mine too. i kissed you even though i know we are nothing. and i clearly Know you love your boyfriend. I am pretty sure he loves you too..and i would never try to do this mistake again. I know it's been hard for you to be with me , tolerating me , my habbits and all this stuffs , you're beyond stressed i get you. But hating each other will only make it worse , atleast we can be good friends.
Like this ".i said as i gave her the hot chocolate.

"I guess you're right", you're not as stupid as i thought..

"I know" i said.

"How's the pain ? "

"Little bit relaxed".

Good ".

"Can you may be sleep here "she pointed on to her stomach.

"Putting weight on stomach would be great.it would be nice if you lay above me "

it made me nervous ..

Anyways i went near her and put my weight over her . my head was just above her stomach i laid there above her hugging her i could hear abrupt noises from her stomach i chuckled at it .i earned a slap on my hands

"Ow !" I whispered earning a slight chuckle from her she put some music on it was relaxing, it was Lana del Rey.

Well lana is my favourite well i am a huge swiftie too ..

I don't know when i had fallen asleep, well i must say she was my favourite pillow.

.Her imperfect partner.?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें