38. The beast

Continuation of flashbacks ......

I experimented with both genders it was fun , the spanking, their screams, their begging, the power i got from that was something i would never forget, but it was all sex. No feelings no relationships, but some of my submissives caught feelings for me but what to do i am a heart breaker . let's say i broke too many hearts...2 months Was my typical duration. I choosed people from my own UNI , mostly fresher's my juniors, i was never into seniors nor used to notice them..

Then one day Melanie Johnson shifted to here, she caught my attention in first glimpse. Her beauty was astounding, and a typical bitchyness. I liked it , guys competed for her attention as well as girls..

Then William Richards, William was one year older than me same goes for melanie. William was handsome and captivating but not as smart as me, he too had a couple of relationships but no way half of me. His focus was on Melanie from the first day since, William was older he was my senior same goes for Melanie they were both in same class. I always got more than half of colleges attention, but I secretly wished for her attention, well she was never into popularity nor she cared about popular girls or guys, i liked it . making her my pet was my new goal. She seemed like an interesting bitch that need to be taimed . I want to put her on my leash ,i want her to beg under me ...all the impure thoughts i have with this girl loomed over all the nights. I was fucking a junior girl that time and her name was christeena , i moaned melanie's name whenever christeena pleased me wtf .

Impressing melanie was my next challenge, i find it quite alluring to go for unreachable goals, well they're unreachable till i reach it. Melanie Johnson was my new hustle, there's a lot of competition .i don't give a damn about the competitions, all i need was to get to know her. Her social handles revealed that she's bi(bisexual) ie was very much enough for me.

But this time I quite found William as a threat , i was never scared of him since childhood. in school i was always the number one in all cases Studies, dance , arts, chess, everything.
He was always lower than me and his dad Richard was fucking pissed at him while me and my dad enjoyed it to core..till now he's been behind me in everything. But this time a little luck was on his side since he can share classes with her. This is the first time we both competing for a person or a women at Same time. From rumours i've heard he already arranged a first date with her that just made me furious. My beast mode s been surfacing ,i am gonna kidnap her and make her my fucking princess.

Slowly my goals were getting easier, we both were attending same parties, what to do i am the alpha . I grabbed her attention. She's was eyeing me up and down well i too noticed it but pretend to not care ...i guess I was playing right cards . She was on to the game she too tried to grab my attention in many ways, but I never seems to mind . She never knew she had my whole attention.

I finally had her attention .

these schedules happened for couple of days in repeat .one day she was too hard to resist in a red dress so she caught me there... staring

We smirked together, within a momentwe  were both infront of dressing room kissing harder , her energy was same as mine we both battled for dominance it was fierce hot , i had to give in sometimes before her , we fucked all night , i don't know ho...

we  were both infront of dressing room kissing harder , her energy was same as mine we both battled for dominance it was fierce hot , i had to give in sometimes before her , we fucked all night , i don't know how many times . No of times she made me cum verses no of times i made her cum was the competition. at last we ended up fucking together to make it even. It was all New to me she's the best women whom I've ever fucked. Shit she knows how to make a girl high..i admired it and hated it at the same time. After sleeping with her one night we become pretty cool friends, guess what Richard was fucking pissed . I won again.. being friends with her was fun , we bitch about same people, she was similar to me in many ways rich, smart, highly sex driven kinky, and always competing so we blended well She used to came over to my place most of night's surprisingly it was not sex , we shared similar interests in movies shows jokes and all that stuff our energy was on another level I've always liked her. She was the only one being normal with me rest of my friends were partially scared by my presence, some were gold diggers. No one even dared to raise a voice against me, no one teased me nor made fun of me, but it was all reverse in melanie case . She teased me made fun of me , talked shit about me directly to my face . I liked her , pretty soon we realised that we connected in some other way than sex . Sex was dooming blw us since we were no longer interested in fucking each other like we were both dominant and never wants to give in .
But we need to have sex it was vital for both of us. So in order to make it interesting i decided to make her my partner as a domme (dominatrix). Probably the worst decision i made in my entire life. She was really into it , she said she wants to see my playroom, my submissive everything. I gave her full access, she found it really interesting she decided to make one on her place which was larger than my own so we built it

 I gave her full access, she found it really interesting she decided to make one on her place which was larger than my own so we built it

Since she's my partner i decided to keep Christeena little bit longer than my typical 2 months, she was poor little creature, i cared about her and was really good to fuck

Since she's my partner i decided to keep Christeena little bit longer than my typical 2 months, she was poor little creature, i cared about her and was really good to fuck. Melanie truly adored her and she had no problem with Melanie too , well she's pretty hot and our favourite sub

She pleased both of her mistress nicely , she begged for our touches , we enjoyed teasing her together, spanking her ,Our tounges working together on her pussy, Melanie teasing her nipples while i fuck, everything was getting kinky and fun we've b...

She pleased both of her mistress nicely , she begged for our touches , we enjoyed teasing her together, spanking her ,Our tounges working together on her pussy, Melanie teasing her nipples while i fuck, everything was getting kinky and fun we've been senslessly fucking her and she was taking it all .new day new experiences we were both high . When everything is going right something needs to go wrong right ....