17. I am not that stupid.

Kiara's pov

My alarm clock was ticking suddenly I heard
a crash . I woke up swiftly and checked her direction and saw my alarm clock, lying far away from the table, broken into many pieces and the one who thrown it away was still sleeping. How dare she I want to kick her out of my bed. But she is so cute to do so and above all she is my boss. Well technically my wife tomorrow. I got out of bed , decided to not wake her up and went to check upon Lauren, she was also heavily sleeping. I thought It would be nice to make breakfast for them and then wake them up by 7. It was only 6.00. I cooked my favorite masala dosa I hope they like it. "Hello who are you where am I ? Lauren entered the kitchen scratching her head. "Well you got drunk last night and you seemed alone . I felt it would be safe if we bring you here ." We " she raised an eyebrow. We who ?

"We Eliana Roberts". The devil entered the kitchen saying her name loudly drawing the entire attention . Lauren got frozen for a moment when she saw Eliana. Well who could blame her. Even i will freeze when she casually calls my name and it's been 3 months.

"You're the CEO right Lauren asked with a shaking voice with slight amount of guilt in her face. "Yea I am the CEO, of the company where you're motherfucking boyfriend worked and sold my work to some fucking bastards with the help of slut who's just sitting in front of me all broke. "

Uff I swear to god hearing curse words from Eliana's mouth is so much sexy..how hot is her temper..god ..why do I think stupid things in most complicated situations .but I really need to act right now or else Eliana will smash down my entire house the same way she smashed my alarm...

"Hey you guys let's calm down and speak slowly, getting angry with each other won't solve what's that's been already happened. You need to listen to each other in a hastly manner.

"Oh great now you're teaching me how to speak ha, first prove yourself trustworthy.. idiot.

"Well I think I got my morning energy booster. I decided to shut my mouth.

"I am sorry that I sold your project, Richard's were paying me to sleep with your employee I was desperate for the money. But it was not only for the money. I started to develop feelings for him. I explained him everything one night . He still wanted to betray you .I stood by his side. He even directly sold your project to Richard's making a good bond with chairman. After my role they throw me away like I was just a pest .I thought my boyfriend would at least think about me. But as you said that bastard betrayed me. The things I did to you and your company was terrible I know that my words couldn't repair any damage but there are big hands in this drama. Thank you for your hospitality I am going to leave. She said as she walked towards the door. "

Wait wait.. Eliana eyed me as if I was crazy.

But soon I started my brilliant plan "lauren you betrayed her . "Yea I know that Kiara ,"

Well I think you can do her a favor I mean it's not a compensation for what you have done to her but a small help. Eliana's eyes were curious now. Lauren was also clueless!

I think you need to testify what you have said to us in the court against your ex boyfriend and the Richards. You need to tell them that you stole the idea along with your ex as well as the company. How about that. See you didn't steal the idea it was willingly given by your ex so you're the witness. Eliana's eyes was slightly wide. Lauren agreed without a second deal. There you go my mind was screaming inside at least I became a help to her. I am not that stupid dumbass which she thought I was😏..

Please vote 👇