51.judgement

Kiara's pov

I
Don't know what to do even i felt sad I've never seen her like this...so broke.. she's in lot of pain , people deal with pain in different ways it's reflected as depression, anxiety aggression, anger...her way of expression was anger..wish i could heal her tell her it's not her fault, she didn't do anything beyond that girls consent it was that women..i gritted my teeth rembering her face evil women . I will never forgive her for making my lover like this ..no wonder why everytime Melanie is near Eliana feel intimidated.. she's the evil monster.. from her facade it is clear that she don't even regret anything..

Well the story was not complete how did they managed to escape..where's the girl's body, i really wanted to know but she's sleeping right now waking her up and bringing this topic must be traumatizing for her .i need to let it sleep..

Even if she had killed that girl I would love her the same. God i love this woman so much..i kissed her forehead..i Don't know she love me?  from the way she behaves i can say she's fond of me and care for me...
Is this the reason she doesn't said it back, she thinks that she's not worthy for my love...

Now the truth is revealed do i have a chance... Final judgement s getting near and it's been months since our marriage, it's  heading to its last stage..do i have a chance to stay in her life..

Knock knock...
Someone's at the door i opened the door it was Adam quite surprised to see him this time he looked fine he's a handsome man no wonder why she fell in love with him..but why's he here. To take away my love.

Hi Adam I greeted, "where's liya "
Asleep i said that's odd she doesn't sleep at these hours . Yea she's tired. Is she sick or something his voice of concern cringed me i don't know she's my wife right why do he have to care where's she  he got up from his seat ...worst part is i could not stop him because he's practically her boyfriend.

Eliana was in Adams arm for a long time i didn't stay there or i can't because my heart is in pain ..he held her like she's his dearest can't argue because he care for her genuinely...i don't know..two people loving the same person..i don't know if he knows her past..i don't know if she loves him..

I left the room..after 1 hr i was nervous i have to check on her .. I went outside the room i hear faint noises .. i listened up closely it was Adams voice he was saying something i took a peek Eliana was awake Adam was saying something and he kissed her forehead she relaxed...i don't know why my eyes welled up this won't be happening...i..i am..the one for her..shit what's wrong with my head she loves him silly . I told myself don't live in delusion the trials is ending soon ..soon you'll be gone...

I couldn't stay there i went outside...i need some fresh air...her past, her boyfriend, my job , the wedding everythings spinning in my head..i need some air.. i went to my apartment , thought of visiting Catherine i must prepare something cooking keeps me busy..i just don't need to overthink , i cooked some of her favourites and went to the nursing home. She's been shifted to there so is Linda's mother.. like i expected Catherine was very happy to see me so's Linda's mother . She even liked my snacks. I don't know why I still haven't said to Linda's mother that i know Linda and she's in my office. I don't know if she had mentioned my visits to Linda..thank God it is good as it is because I don't know her ...her mask is so strong..

After visiting Catherine I was on my way back... suddenly a black Roll Royce followed by some cars showed up for a moment I panicked... Finally one of the glasses opened it was none other than..the she devil with intimidating eyes , beautiful as always Melanie Richards..

"I want to discuss something regarding the trials..get inside

The audacity .. blocking my ways and ordering me ..what a bitch.