Chapter 20 - I hope so

Devin POV

"Baby come back to bed" "babe i gotta go to the house" i told kelly. "Awww baby please" "later" i said and walked out the room.

I drove to the house and seen Zac, Yn and Dig sitting on the steps. I got out the car and Zac started running to me. "Uncle dev" i picked him up. "Aye little man whats up" "i welp mommy" "you being a handy man today" "yesh"

I walked to Yn and Dig. "Whats good ya" "hey" yn said. "Whats up man" diggy said too. "You finished zac and your room" i asked yn. "Yea"

We all walked inside the house. I put Zac down and walked to the living room.

Diggy POV

Dev went to the Living room and the three of us went upstairs. I went to Zac's room. "Zac you ready to see your room" "yesh" i opened the door and he ran inside. "Woooow" "you like it baby" yn asked. "I wove it"

We let Zac play in his room and we walked to Yn's room. "So this where we making our kids" i said smirking. "Oh god, shut up dig" she replied laughing

I was about to say something but yn phone started ringing. She walked out and answered the phone.

"My mother wants to see Zac" "ya real mother" i asked "no dig" "oh aight..now" "i told her whenever zac is ready"

I walked to zac's room to see him playing with his toys. "Zac you wanna go to grandma's" "yaaay gwema" he got up and ran somewhere.

--

"Okay bye baby" "bye mommy" Zac said standing at the door. We got in the car and left. We went back to the new house and chilled.

Yn POV
Later that day, 8:43

"Yn come to the hospital" i heard mom on the phone say. "why whats going on" "just come" i got up and ran to my car. Diggy left to the studio an hour ago.

I reached the hospital and parked my car. Wait who was i looking for? I called back and she said Isaac. My heart dropped.

I ran to the desk and asked for my baby. The lady said in the kids department room 409. I ran to the room and found mom there crying.

I walked inside the room and seen him hooked up to all of these wires. I bursted out crying. My baby is hooked up to all of those wires and he has scratches and bruises. Then the doctor walked in.

"Are you his mother" "yes, yes i am" "Isaac was in a bad car accident. The driver of the car lost control and ran a red light. We have the police here if you would like to speak to them" "yes, can i please sir"

I walked with the doctor outside and seen the cops standing there. "Hello ma'am..you must be the child's mother right" he asked me. "Yes" i said. I couldnt even function. My baby is laid up in a hospital bed.
Hurt.

"Miss. Avery Toller do you know her" "yes" "and Mr. Trevor Jackson" "yes" "okay thats a start" "can you tell me what happen please" i was getting irritated, they asking shit and aint telling me anything.

"Okay..so Miss. toller was driving and Mr. Jackson was in the passenger. Your son was in his seat and buckled up. The passenger and driver had an altercation and she ran through the red light and a car hit them. The car that hit them hit the side your son was in at" i couldnt take it, i broke down. Just to know that this happen is hurting me.

"We will send you a police report soon" "okay thank you" "and we hope your son gets well" "thank you" i said wiping my face.

I walked back into the room and stood there. "She took him" "what do you mean ma" "i was cooking and next thing i know she took him out with her without telling me. I called her and she told me she had him" she said not taking her eyes off Zac. "Ma-" she cut me off "its my fault" "ma its not..dont blame yourself" i said hugging her.