Chapter 12 - Am i falling for him ?

Next day, Sunday

Langston POV

Yn has been on my mind all night. I know something is wrong and she ain't tellin me. I know i fucked up but damn i still care. I just got out the shower and was picking an outfit out. I got dressed, sat on the bed and texted yn.

--

"Why you actin different now" i asked "what do you mean, im good" "naah yn you aint good, something is wrong and you aint telling me" "why do i have to tell you..do i have to report everything to you or somethin" she asked me. She was starting to get an attitude.

"I just care bout you.. You the mother of my son and the girl that I'm still in love with" i said "it aint easy telling you shit..dont get me wrong but i dont think this shit will sit right with you" "what do you mean" i asked. I heard her sigh and mumble words. "What was that" i asked "i said i cant believe im bouta tell you this" she said.

We were still sitting at the table of a diner. Ive been waiting for her to tell me for nearly 10 minutes but she kept trying to dodge it. "Yn cmon tell me" "alright lang damn" she paused and played with the straw in her cup. "Chris raped me" she said blankly.

"Excuse me" i said "he raped me lang..thats it" she looked away from me. "Oh hell no when was this" i asked "few weeks ago" i though about the time she didnt go to school and her wincing in pain when zac hugged her. "so when you aint go to school that was why" i asked "yea" "baby girl im sorry" "its all good lang" we got off the topic and talked about other stuff. Oh best believe this shit aint over ima get that nigga.

The car ride back was silent. I didn't mean to make her upset but i wanted to know. It bothered me to see something bother her or her being hurt.

"Aye ma you good" "im fine lang" she said looking out the window. "Ynn i didnt mean to-" "im not upset if you think i am" "then why arent you talking" "aint nothin to talk about" we were on the highway so i crossed over to the shoulder of the highway.

"Whyd you pull over" "cause you aint good" "why do you keep tryin to figure out whats wrong with me, im perfectly fine" "no you aint..did you forget we were together for nearly 4 years?" I asked while smirking. She looked at all the cars speeding past.

"You" she said "what" i asked "you, youre the reason why i aint good" "why me" "you fucked around with ms. Two dolla hoe and thought that shit was cool and it aint. It hurts me langston and you dont care bout that" "baby i do care and i told you im sorry and it was a mistake" "sorry dont cut it and ya mistakenly got naked and fucked?" She asked me. "Yn..i cant answer that" "Exactly, can you take me home now please"

I put the car in drive and drove off.

--

I dropped yn off and went to Day house.

Diggy POV

Yn and i are taking Isaac to the park today. I walked up to the door and knocked on it. I waited and seen Yn. She opened the door wider then closed it when i walked in. "I gotta put Isaac's sneakers on and then we'll be down" i nodded and looked at my phone.

--

We sat at the picnic table and watched zac run around. He was playing with the other kids and was having fun. "He is good around other kids" i said. "Oh yes he is" she said and giggled. "Hows your brother" "he's alright today" I've been thinking if i should ask Yn if she wants to come by for dinner tonight.

"You wanna come over for dinner tonight" i asked. She looked at me and didn't say anything. "Yn?" " dig i dont know, i dont want to intrude" "but you're not i want you and Isaac to come" "i dont thin-" "im taking that as a yes anyways"

--

"Mom im here" i yelled. She walked in with her hands open. "My baby Diggy its so nice to see you" "mom i was only gone for 3 hours" i said while letting go of her embrace. "But you know you leave and come home late" we laughed and she then turned her attention to Yn and Zac "And whos this beautiful girl and handsome baby here" "thats Yn, my friend and her son " "this is the girl youve been telling me about" "yes ma'am" i looked at yn and she looked nervous. Mom turned her way and her and yn was eye to eye. "Hi im yn and this is Isaac" Yn said while picking him up

"Hi baby, im Justine but you could call me mama" they hugged and let go. "Ma who that" "its your brother Russy" i seen Russy come down the stairs and we dabbed. "Whats good man" i said "nm, whats up bro" "same"

"And who is this" Russy asked "im Yn" "well hello Yn" they hugged. "And who's this little guy" "this is Isaac" she replied.

--

"Ma i'll be back" "alright baby, bye yn and isaac" "bye Mrs. Justine" we walked outside and got in the car. The ride was silent.

"You okay" i asked yn. "Yea just shocked" "why" "I just met your mom" she giggled. "And she loved you" "how you know" "she told me when you went to the bathroom and when her and i went to the kitchen" "awww thats cute"

We reached in front of her house and i went to go open her door. "Thanks" "welcome" "you had fun" i asked "yea it was interesting" we stared at each other. I hope no one ruins this one. We got closer and closer and then i felt our lips touch. Her lips were soft...hella soft.

We looked at each other and i felt her wipe my lip off. "You have lip gloss on" she laughed. "Is it mint" i asked "yea" "i can feel the burning" she laughed. I got isaac out the car and we walked to the steps. "I got him" "nah ill take him" she opened the door and we went upstairs.

"Lay him on my bed" i put him down and we walked back downstairs to the door. We kissed and again. "Text me tomrrow okay" i said "alright" "night baby girl" "night baby boy" i walked to the car and pulled off.

Yn POV

i closed the door and walked upstairs. I put mine and Isaac's pajamas on. I moved him over so i could lay down. I was looking at the ceiling while thinking

"Am i falling for him" i asked myself

I kept thinking about it until i felt my eyes get heavy and went to sleep

Danae💁