Chapter 16 - My girl

Diggy POV

I woke up to YN on top of me. When did she get on top of me? I placed her on her side of the bed softly. I got up and went to the bathroom. Damn her bathroom empty as hell. I took my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth.

"You leaving" i looked up and seen Yn at the doorway. "Yea" "alright" "what are you going to do till the ceremony?" I asked. "Pack the rest of this stuff..and take it to the house" "finally going to the house" i laughed. "Shut up dig" she laughed.

"Im leaving baby girl" "see ya" I walked to my car and drove home. I got home around 7:30 and had enough time to take a shower and get dressed.

I walked to 1st period and sat in my seat. I was getting bored so i texted Yn. She wasnt replying so i left it. We dont leave till 6th period. So this should be a good few hours.

--

"Ayo Dan whats up nigga" "nothing much tre" trevor followed me outside. "So how is you and yn man" he asked me "we good bro" "thats whats up man" "what about you and avery" "maan baby girl be on a nigga like damn yo"

I find it funny that he thinks that. Just yesterday he pulled Avery away from us. Ya see me and Trevor aint even cool like that. He started to act different. Every time he gets a girl he changes up. To be honest, i dont know why i fucks with home boy.

I drove to my barber to get a shape-up real quick. When i left there i went home to get ready. When i got dressed i heard someone knock on my door.

"Come in" the door opened and i seen Zac walk in. "Diggy" zac said running to me. "Whats up little man" "you gwaduwate now" he said to me. "Soon little man". Im happy Zac and i have these bonding moments.

"Zac where mommy" "mwiley woom" "cmon we're going by them" i picked him up and we walked to Miley's room. I let Zac knock on the door. "Come in" we heard Miley say.

We walked in and Miley called Zac. "Isaac" she yelled. "Mwiley" i put him down and walked to yn. She was sitting on Miley's bed. "Whats up baby" i said to her while sitting down. "Hey baby" she looked at me and pecked my lips.

--

"Daniel Simmons III" i walked on stage and got my diploma. I sat back down and looked at my family. I seen them wave and i waved back.

I walked out the stadium and walked straight to my family. "Congrats Diggy" everyone said. "Thank you" i was looking for Zac and yn but i couldnt find them "where zac and yn at" i asked

"Right here" i turned around and seen them. Zac was reaching for me so i took him. "Conwats" "thank you little man. I kissed him on his forehead and i looked at Yn. "Congrats baby" "thank you babe" we kissed and hugged.

We were taking pictures until Trevor and Avery came by us. "Hey guys" avery said "hey" yn and i said "auntie's baby" avery said reaching for Isaac. "Auntie nooo" i gave Zac to avery and stood by yn. But Isaac wanted me back.

"Whats good Yn" trevor said. "Hi trevor" you good ma" he asked yn. "Really Isaac you dont love auntie no more" avery asked. "Mmmm" Isaac said and put his face in my neck.

"Yn whats up with Isaac" avery asked. "I dont know" she said looking in her purse. She looked up at me. "You guys ready" she asked. "Yea..lets go" we walked away and went to the car.

--

"I cant believe she did that" Yn said laughing. "Right, that wasnt even cute" i replied back. We went to Carrabba's, the italian restaurant. The waitress was tryna act cute in front of me. I made a joke and she farted in front of us, and it was loud as hell.

Yn drove to my house. Her and Zac are staying until they get situated in the house. We got out and she went to get a sleeping Zac. "Baby i got him" "no babe im good" "you sure" "yea"

I opened the door and we walked upstairs. She put Zac's pajamas on and she changed herself. "Baby" she said "yea" i was in the bathroom washing my face. "You wanna watch a movie" "sure". Yn came and washed her face then we went to the movie room.

"Oh babe The notebook" yn said. "You sure" "yes now put it on" "alright yn damn" i laughed.

--

We were half way through the movie and Yn was drifting to sleep. I was still watching the movie, this shit good as hell. Nigga was on the Ferris wheel. If my black ass was on there..best believe she would've gave me some, shit

A few minutes later i heard light snores. Damn Yn gone, she nodded. I finished the movie and carried her upstairs. I laid her in bed on one side of Zac and i laid on the other side. So basically Zac was between us.

I was closing my eyes until i saw a phone light up and heard a vibration. I check and it was Yn's. "We need to talk" was what it said and it was from Langston. I left it but was curious. What does he have to tell my girl.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Hey guys, I updated! Im thinking about updating every sunday..until school ends then i'll update multiple times a week.

Danae💁