Chapter 3 - Wassup yn

Yn POV

"You cant even do that, when the hell was this a rule" i said to Devin "yes you could and when the creator was writing the rules out" he said back. We were in the living room playing Monopoly. Weve been playing for hours and he decided to make a new rule. "I quit" he said while flipping the board.

"Why you do that ?" I asked while laughing on the floor " I fuckin' quit" he yelled while laughing and walking to the kitchen

"Aye yn , im going out tonight with the guys" "what time ?" "Around 10" I looked at the clock and it was already 8:30 "you might wanna get ready now" " i am" he said and ran upstairs. I cleaned up the mess and sat on the couch.

--

It was 10:20 and Devin still didnt come downstairs. I then heard the doorbell ring and banging on the door. "Ayo open the damn door" "shut yo ghetto ass up" i yelled while getting up. i knew who it was so i walked to the door " yellin' and shit" i opened the door and saw Devin's friends; Davonte and Chris.

"Wassup lil sis" vonte said while holding his arms out. "Hey Davonte" i replied while hugging him. Vonte walked in but Chris just stood in front of me. "What ?" I asked "i cant get a hug or somethin' ?" "Really Chris" i told him while smiling. "Really" he said while smirking. We hugged and he went to sit on the couch.

I knocked on Devin's door and told him the guys were here waiting. I walked into my room and changed into some ripped jeans, white crop top, retro 13s Grey toes and my red varsity jacket. I got my keys and ran downstairs to leave.

"Aye where you going" i looked back and seen Chris looking at me "out" "out where" "none of your business Chris" i opened the door and left.

Chris, he is that dude that makes a girl melt. He is like a brother figure to me but then he flirts. He is the hit it and quit it dude. He thinks i dont know his plan but i do, I'm not the type that fucks any of my brother's friends. Thats not cute...at all

I drove to Avery's house. I got out and knocked on the door. "Who you is" i heard her yell out "Av, open up its me yn". She opened the door and jumped on me " My baby is here, hey baby" "hey Avery" i laughed at her. She got down and we went inside.

"Ain't he that boy-" Avery cut me off and nodded " how'd you find him?" "Girl he followed me on insta" "really ? Instagram?" I asked while tilting my head and squinting my eyes "c'mon come sit with us" Avery guided me to the living room and sat down.

"Wassup" trevor said to me "hi" i sat across from them and just looked at them. "Yn right ?" He asked "uh yea, thats right" i giggled and went blank for a while.

The door bell rang and Avery answered it. She walked in with him. "Wassup Yn"

Devin in the media
Hope you guys are liking the story so far

Danae💁