Chapter 30 - Where we going ?

Yn POV
Next Day

I woke up with a headache..damn did I get that fucked up? I went to go get Advil and went back to sleep. 

4:40pm

I woke up and looked at the clock. "Fuck" I jumped up and went to the bathroom. I had to go get the hall ready for Dev's party. I finished in the bathroom and ran downstairs. I opened the door and bumped into someone.

I seen it was Lang and just pulled him to the car. "You okay" he asked. "Yea why" "I called and texted you all day about decorating" "I'm sorry I was sleep, I literally just woke up" "I hope you brushed your teeth" "I did dickhead" I said while hitting him in his chest.

We got to the hall and I parked in the parking lot. I ran inside and seen some of it done. "Who did this" "me" "thank you" "welcome" " I just didn't know where you wanted the banners and stuff" "by the door and on that wall" I pointed to the wall by the DJ booth.

We both finished everything and waited for the food to come. We waited for mom to come but she called and said she was in a little traffic. Lang and I just got comfortable and waited.

"Where'd you go last night" "this house party" "with who" "Vontae's girlfriend" "how was it" "it was good actually but never again" "why" "I got fucked up, my head was throbbin this morning" "you took something" "Advil" "you good now" "yea I'm fine" "did you eat" "nope" "hungry" he asked. "Yea" "what do you want" "surprise me"

"I'm here my babies" we got up and helped her with the food. Langston brought in the last tray and we all walked outside. "What are you two about to do" "get food and then get Zac" Langston said. "Ya bringing him for a little" "yea" okay and I'm keep him tonight for ya" "thanks ma" "and don't worry she won't be there...I told her about him and she decided to go stay with him" "Whaaaaaaat??!!" Lang and I said. "Yea so it's just me and Ayden" "aww I need to see Ayden..can you bring him tonight"

"He's with his dad but you can take him tomorrow" "alright" "but ima see you two later okay" "okay"

We got in the car and went to Langston's house to get Issac. He went to get Zac while I got his car seat. I went to the truck and seen it wasn't there. "Fuck I must've left it at her house" I said to myself. "Mommy" I turned around. "Hey baby..you had fun with Grandma" "yesh" "that's great baby"

I turned to Langston. "What" "can I borrow ya car seat" "where's yours" "at Nimah's house" "damn" "I know I need to get it"

He went to get the car seat and then buckled Zac in.

---

"I'm back with the food" I heard Lang yell. "Cmon Zac lets go eat" I went to go grab him. We went downstairs and sat at the island. "Be careful Zac" Lang said. "Otay"

Zac was sitting in one of the tall chairs with us. He's been doing this a few times now but Lang aint never seen it. "I got the usual" "awe you actually remembered" "always I bet you don't even remember my usual" he said while closing his bag. "You get the usual that make you shit" "it's gonna come out sooner or later" "you always get a double bacon cheese burger...cheese fries and a half vanilla and chocolate shake" "you actually remembered" "always" I said while eating a fry"

Langston POV

We say at the table and ate. The party didn't start till 8 so we have about 1 1/2 hours to get ready. It's not really Zac or me that takes time...it's always Yn. She really be taking her time with shit. But baby girl be looking good though I can't lie.

We finished eating and I started walking to the door. "Ima see you there" "aight" "daddy I go" "Naah Ima see you in a few" "otay"

I got in the car and drove home. I hopped out the car and went straight to my room. I got my stuff and went to go get in the shower. I got out the shower within 20 minutes.