Chapter 31 - Let's go see ya brother

Yn POV
One month Later, Halloween
Friday
2:14pm

I was at work tired as hell. I was up last night working on an assignment that is due tonight. I just need to finish two more
questions and I'm done. I clock out at 3 but time was going so fuckin slow and so was today. Not a lot of customers were here today and that's a fuckin shocker.

I texted Lang telling him to come at 3. I know you're wondering...my car is in the shop so Langston has been taking me everywhere for the past week. I get my car on Wednesday so I'm cool with it. Something with the engine and all this other stuff happened with it...I don't know.

"Hello welcome to footlocker...if you need anything just call" "thank you" I looked at my watch then walked to the register. "Only 45 minutes left" i said to myself.

"Diggy and Jessica are looking pretty close last night in Florida" I read the article and then looked at the picture. They did look close as fuck but Ima keep cool since Diggy told me to. I was waiting outside for Langston when I got a link on Twitter to this article.

"Awe look at you with ya uniform on" I looked up and seen Langston. "Shut up" I said while laughing. "You say that everytime you pick me up" "cause its cute" " whatever...where's my baby" "right here" he said pointing to himself "get outta here" I said laughing " he is with my brother" "he's back home" "just for this weekend"

Lang stopped in front of the house. "We taking the boys trick or treating tonight" "yea" "well Madison and Day wanna tag along" "oh god they better not do no dumb shit" "we'll see and you got his costume" "hold on so I can get it"

--

"Wick or teat" "aww well aren't you a cutie" "tank tou" "and manners..awe here you go sweetie" the lady said and I smiled. She looked at me. "You have a sweet baby" "thank you"

We walked to the next house. The boys took Ayden cause they didn't want to wait for Zac and me. "Awe ya costumes are so cute" "thank you" "tank tou" you're welcome"

Zac was Sulley and I was Boo. Ayden was Jason and the boys just wore all black with different ski mask.

Zac and I caught up with the boys and we all walked to more houses. We went to our last house since everybody's bags were full. Zac, Ayden and I were last to get candy. When we turned around I didn't see the boys I'm guessing they went to another house. We walked out the gate and walked towards the car.

"Ya had fun tonight" "yesh" "yea" we kept walking till three bodies jumped out of a bush and scared us. "Ya so fuckin stupid" I said hold my chest. Ayden hugged my waist and grasped and then I heard Zac starting to cry. "Now see what ya did" I picked him up and started walking. "Cmon guys"

I heard them laugh while catching up. "Wait Yn" "what" I turned around. "Come here Zac" "noo" "why" "noo" "you mad at daddy" "mhm" "I sorry" "no" "damn you just like ya mother boy" "thank you" I said while laughing. I wasn't mad at them it's was just them scaring Zac and then him crying.

We got to the cars and drove off to get something to eat. We decided that we were gonna chill at my house for the night with the kids.

---

Devin POV
Next Day

I walked inside the house to see Yn, the kids, Langston, Madison, and Day Day sleep. The kids were on the couch. They had pizza boxes, sodas and wrappers everywhere.

"Hey baby what are- woah this is a mess" "I know" I said while picking up the boxes. "Let them clean it up baby...they did it" "I know but still babe...Ima just get the boxes" "whatever" I heard her say while walking up the steps. I wasn't beat to argue over little shit so I left it.