Chapter 6 - What are you doing?

Avery POV

Trevor and i was walking around the mall until we saw Yn and Diggy. We walked up to them and sat in the extra chairs. "Where'd ya go?" trevor asked "footlocker" they both said. "Uh av come with me to the bathroom" yn said "aight" we got up and walked away

"He is here with her" she said with anger and sadness "really nigga, you want me to knock his ass out?" "No av" she laughed "then what are you gonna do then?" "I dont know yet" we walked out and went back to the table

--

Trevor POV

We chilled at the mall for another hour then left. We walked the girls to the car. "Ima see you this weekend right?" I asked avery "Of course" we hugged and they got in the car and drove off. Dig and i walked to the car and drove off.

"Nigga i see you feelin' yn" i looked at dig and hit him "maan she chill as hell yo, she aint like them other girls" "you better hop on the shit before she gone nigga" "shit im tryin' nigga, i aint tryna rush nothin'" "i understand bro" "but i feel like she hiding something man" "you gotta find out bruh"

We stopped at a light. "Bro ima take her out" dig said "surprise her"

Langston POV

I already know whats gonna happen cause i seen yn and i know she seen me. I went to the mall with BeeBee just to chill but it was escalating every minute. I drove back to the house and walked in with BeeBee following. I walked into the room and laid on the bed. BeeBee got on top of me and started grinding.

"Yo chill out" i said. no one was home except us. "C'mon baby, i miss you" she said. "Maan move before some shit happen" i tried to move her but she wasn't coping. She wasn't moving and a nigga was getting horny. I flipped us over and i seen she was liking it. And that just lead to us taking each others clothes and and fuckin'

Yn POV

Avery dropped me off at my house and left. I walked in to seeing Davonte. "Vontee!!" I ran and jumped on him "wassup lil sis" i got down and looked up at him. "Nm, you?" "Same aint shit new girl" i laughed and walked upstairs. "I need to go get zac" i mumbled. I ran downstairs and hopped in my car. I drove to langston's house and knocked on the door. No answer. I called him..no answer. I walked to the car and called him again and he answered this time

"Wassup baby" he said out of breath "what are you doing" i asked "i was doing sit ups and push ups. "Where's zac" "i dont know" "really, you dont know? How do you not know-" i got cut off by someone moaning lang's name "are you fuckin' kidding me?" "What" "dont act stupid, you fuckin some bitch..you know just fuck it, good bye" i hung up. I got in the car and left.

"Hey Mama, is Zac with you?" "Yes baby, he is" "oh okay , i just wanted to make sure cause Langston didn't know" "oh he's with me, were you picking him up?" She asked me "yes ma'am" "i'll bring him now" "oh no if you were with him, i'll get him later" "you sure" "yea" "okay, i'll bring him at 6:30" "okay, bye" "bye sweetie"

I drove home and went upstairs. I laid in the bed and just started thinking. I dont wanna break up with Langston but i dont wanna be with him. I dont even wanna see him but i have to see him tomorrow, fuck. I just stayed in the room till Zac was here.

--

6:42 pm

"Thank you for dropping him off" "no, your welcome. I dont mind" " but thank you though, i really appreciate it" "youre welcome yn, bye grandma's baby" "bye gma" zac said. "Bye, see ya later" i closed the door and took zac's stuff upstairs. I came back downstairs and seen zac in the kitchen. "Whats up" "im hungwy" "cmon we'll go get something"

We got in the car and drove off. "Isaac, what do you want to eat baby?" "Frwendly's" "okay, friendly's it is" i drove to friendly's and we got out.

"Table for 2?" "Yes" we walked to our table and sat down. "Uncle vonte is at the house waiting for you" "foweal, i cant wait!" The waiter came and wrote down what we wanted. We waited 25 mins and she came back with our stuff.

--

"Thats the one you want baby?" I asked Zac. We were at toy r us getting his car. "Yes" we walked to the front to get help. The guy came and brought the car in the front and i paid. He took the car to my car and put it in the back seat. I buckled Zac in, i got it in and left. The drive home was normal, Zac and i singing song and taking pictures at lights.

We got home and i asked the guys to help with the box. "I was gonna get him that one" dev said "my bad, he chose it" "uncle vonte" i heard Zac say. "Wassup lil man" i helped with the bags and followed dev in the house. "Dev i need to talk to you" "aight hold on". Zac and vonte came in and sat in the living room and me and Dev sat outside on the steps

Davonte in the media
Danae💁