Chapter 9 - something is up

Trevor POV

So Avery and i were walking around. While we were walking some girl walked up to us. "Hey cutie" she said to me. I looked at her and chuckled "uh wassup" "you looking sexy papi" "uh yea thanks but dont you see im with my girl" "she aint shit" i heard her say and next thing i see is avery jumping at her. Avery was going ham on that girl. I snapped out of it before grabbed Avery and walked away like nothing happened.

"Why you do that..she needed to get fucked up" "naaah you dont need to do that ma, she aint worth it"she looked at me a smiled "oh aight, better be" I looked at her and laughed. We walked to the cotton candy stand.

Yn POV

I told Diggy what was going on and he comforted me and told things will get better. We were walking to get pizza and then he asked me something.

"Why didn't you tell me you had a son?" "I didn't think you would stay if I did" "ynn Im not like that...I wouldn't do that to you" he said to me while putting his arm around my shoulder. "I see now cause you aint leave or dodge me" I heard him laugh "you real funny for that one" we found the pizzeria and walked towards it.

We sat down and waited for our pizza. "You mind if I ask you somethin'" I heard Diggy ask "naah wassup" "I'm guessing homeboy that was at ya crib was Zac's father?" "Yea, Langston" "ya good cause he looked pissed when I was with you" "we broke up last week" I told Diggy bout it and he understood. We ate and talked more.

--

We were in the car on our way back home. Avery and Trevor left without telling us so just chilled there for a longer time. I was on Instagram scrolling when I seen a picture of Diggy on a flyer.

"So I see that you rap or somethin" "where you get that from" he kept his eyes on the road. "Insta" "saw a flyer" "yes I did" "its nothing big but I do rap and stuff. I was meant to ask but do you wanna come?" "I dont know, I dont wanna leave Isaac with everyone" "I understand but I could ask my mom"

I turned my head his way quick as hell "Really Daniel?" "What" "I dont want your mom watching someone else's kid she dont know" we kept on debating till he reached in front of the house. "no and thats final" i told him "damn aight mom" i got out the car laughing.

I heard the car door open. "So i cant get a hug?" I turned around and seen him standing on his side of the car "Nope" i turned around and started walking. I was about to walk up the steps until i felt myself off the ground "put me down" i said while laughing "naah cause you acting funny" then he threw me over his shoulder. "How" he started walking up the steps. " i aint get no hug" i laughed "aight i'll give you a hug when you put me down" he stopped and put me down.

"Thanks for tonight though" i said "welcome baby girl" we hugged and let go. We looked into each others eyes and started moving our head closer. Our lips were about to touch until the door opened and i heard Dev. And we pulled back quick as hell.

"Ayye wassup ya" dev said "heey" dig and i said "whered ya go" "boardwalk" diggy said. I looked at Dev and then heard another voice coming closer to the door. I waited til the person came and seen that it was...Chris...and he's drunk too. Great. "Hey yn" chris said "hey" "whos this" "dont worry bout it"

Diggy POV

I seen the way that chris boy was looking at yn and its irking me. I saw yn look at him with an evil stare.

"Uh yn i need to give you somethin" "oh uh okay" we walked to the car and sat in it. "What is it" "you gonna be aight" "yea ima be fine why" "cause that dude Chris lookin at you weird and i aint feelin it ma" "dig ima be good" she looked at me "okay" she said "okay" "great, now i think you should be going home cause its getting late" "aight"

She got out the car and walked to the door. She looked back and waved so i drove off but i have a feeling something is up.

Yn POV

i walked in the house and tried to walk upstairs but Chris stopped me. "So who's the boy" "dont worry bout it, i told you already" "aye yn" i heard devin say. I turned to him "im going out tonight so chris said he'll stay with you" "uh naaah im good by myself" "naah yn i want you to be safe" chris said. "Would be safe without you useless ass nigga" i mumbled while going upstairs

Hey guys , sorry for the wait but here's ya chapter. Its not the best one but it'll get better, i promise

Chris in the media
Danae💁