Chapter 10 - useless ass nigga

Yn POV

I was upstairs getting ready for bed until i heard my door open and someone behind me. "So im useless" i turned around and seen chris. "What are you talking about chris" i said while rolling my eyes annoyed "i heard you say ima useless ass nigga" "wow im surprise ya drunk ass heard it"

I looked at him and next thing i know i felt a sting on my face. "Really nigga, you gotta be fuckin kiddin me" i mushed him in his face and he pushed me into the closet door. "get ya drunk ass off me" i said. I tried to push him off but homeboy was strong. Then i felt him kiss my cheek going down to my neck. "Chris get the fuck off" "you aint gotta worry, nobody is here" "nigga move"

I was trying to get him away but he is too strong. I couldnt do anything cause he's too strong. I couldnt do shit. But then i remembered my aunt used to say some bullshit then kick a guy in the nuts. So i kicked chris in the nuts with all my mite. Surprisingly her fell to the ground holding his shit. "you fuckin bitch" i tried to run but i felt a tight grip on my ankle and then i fell.

"You think you gonna get away" i heard him chuckle "yea aight baby girl" "chris let me go" tears started to form. I tried to kick him but that wasnt helping. I tried everything to stop him from doing what he was about to do.

I closed my eyes to see if this shit was a dream but it fuckin wasnt. I opened my eyes to see chris on top of me. He kissed me and i kept moving. He grabbed my jaw tight "dont reject it yn" and then he slapped me.

I felt him tugging my pants but i kept moving. "Noo stoooop please chris" i cried but he wouldnt stop. I felt his tight grip around my neck and everything went black.

Avery POV

I left with trevor and we went to my place. We chilled until he left around maybe 7:30. I went upstairs to take a shower then just laid on my bed chillin. I texted yn to see where her and diggy was at but she aint reply so i left it.

"Cmon babe pick up" "hello" "wassup boy" "nm girl" trevor and i stayed on facetime for hours goofing around and talking bout our plans this week.

Next Day, Monday

I walked into school and straight to the locker. I waited for yn to come but she didnt show up. This should be a great day. I walked to first period lonely and sat in my regular seat.

"Okay guys im assigning you a project. So get a partner and come get the instruction sheet" Mrs.Nino said. I got up and went to go get the paper but she stopped me "Who's your partner Avery?" She asked me "Yn, Mrs" "oh okay..where is she by the way" "she didnt come today" "oh okay and tell her all the details for the project" "alright"

--

It was last period and I've been texting Yn all day but no answer. ️Ima go see her after school. "Ayo avery" i turned around and seen Langston looking at me. "What chump" "stop playin yo" we laughed "but where Yn at" "i dont know she aint come today"

The bell rang and i was out. I went to the locker and went straight to my car. I drove to yn house and knocked on the door...and no answer. I kept knocking but no one answered. I just left it and went home, ill tell her bout it later.

Langston POV

I left school to go get Zac and then go somewhere. I walked inside of the daycare and seen him sitting down at the table coloring. I signed him out and went to go get him. I walked up behind him.

"Whatcha drawing son" he seen him look at me and start smiling, that made me smile. "Daddy" he said while holding his hands up. I picked him and hugged him. I put him down and let him get his stuff.

"So what were you drawing Zac?" I asked "oh yea" he held the picture higher "its me, mommy and you" i looked at the picture and though about Yn. "You drew it nicely zac" u said while holding his hand

We walked inside and i seen my nigga Day Day chillin on the couch. "Whats good yo" we dabbed "waiting for you nigga" "Isaac here man" "oh fr fr where he at" "Isaac?" I called "huuh" he said while running in the living room "ayee wassup man" day day said "uncle Day"

We all chilled at the house for the rest of the day.

Yn POV

I woke up in the bed. I tried to get up but pain struck in my stomach. "Aaaah fuck" i mumbled. I had enough strength to get up and go to the bathroom. I checked my body, nothing was there but i was in pain.

I got out the shower and laid back down. My phone was blowing up but i left it alone. I rolled out of bed and walked downstairs to get water and advil. I walked back upstairs, took the medicine and drifted back to sleep.

Sorry guys, this week was filled with stuff for school but its all good now. I'll try to update more often for ya

Danae💁