Chapter 15 - Hard work

Yn POV
3 months later, June 22nd
Wednesday

So tomorrow is the day, i finally graduate. I cant wait for it ! All that hard work, being pregnant, and missing half of a year all paid off. Im doing all of this all for Zac. I want him to know through anything to keep going...well when he gets older he will know.

But for the past months..somewhat a lot has happened. Diggy and i are messing around..i guess ya knew that. Avery and trevor... Another story...her and i are sorta trailing off cause of trevor and his dick. And Lang and i are doing good, after telling him about Chris i guess it made us closer but not like that.

I am currently out with Zac and Lang getting ice cream. Lang better be paying since he wanted to come out here. "Mommy bwonie" "ask daddy he buying". Lang looked at me and i smirked.

"Well damn i though you'll be nice and pay" he said "naah you got it". We were finally in front of the line. "Hi welcome to Scoops, what can i get you guys" "daddy bwonie" "Let me get a brownie with vanilla ice cream and 2 cookie doughs in a cup"

"Thanks for paying yn" "welcome langston" i said while eating the ice cream off my scoop. "Hows work" i heard lang ask. "Its alright, im holding it down" i said while laughing. "Holding it down? Footlocker?" "Aye i am since im the only girl everybody likes there...the other girls have attitude problems"

--

"Yn are you done packing" "i have to get zac's stuff packed". Dev brought the house and weve been taking stuff over there nearly everyday. Well he has... Ive been avoiding it but we move officially next week.

I walked up stairs to Zac and my nearly empty room. I just have his toys out and our clothes and sneakers. "Zac take 3 toys out" "why" "im taking the rest to the new house" "mommy no" "Isaac stop. Youre going to have them this weekend."

I let Zac take his toys out while i walked into the bathroom. I was using the bathroom peacefully until i heard Zac call me. "Mommy mommy mommy" i heard him say while wiggling the door knob trying to get in. I started recording him and he started yelling

"Mommmmy opwen dow" "Zac can i use the bathroom" "nooo" i stopped recording and fixed myself. I washed my hands and opened the door to see zac sitting in front of the door playing with his toys. "You are so adorable" i said to him while picking him and his toys up.

--

7:30 pm

"Yn, kelly is coming over" "whatever" i said while walking up the stairs. I met kelly and its something about her that aint fitting with me. I keep my distance and Zac away from her cause i aint got time. I mean i say hi but i dont keep a convo going with her.

"Yo" i heard dev ass come upstairs and walked in the room. "Whats up with you..everytime kelly come you go somewhere. He asked "im keeping my distance" "why" "cause i am..i aint dealing with none of ya chicks...you always choose the ones that aint shit" "where is this-" he got cut off by the bell.

I closed the door and got myself ready for bed since Zac was already sleep. I took a shower and washed my face. I walked to the bed and laid down.

Next day

We got out early for graduation..thank god. I was walking to the locker to get my stuff until i heard avery call. I turned around and seen her running to me. "What happen" "nothing" "really" i said while laughing.

I opened the locker and got my stuff. I walked out the door and went to go get Isaac. When i got there Langston was standing outside. I started walking to him. "What happen" i asked him. "Nothing i was waiting for you". I looked at lang weirdly and we walked inside.

--

"Yn Butler" i heard the principle say. I walked to him grabbing the paper and then to take pictures. They dont give us our diplomas yet, we have to wait. I went back to my seat. I was looking in the stands to find Dev. I found him with my baby..her and diggy?

What is he doing here? And why is kelly here? They all were sitting with Lang's and Avery's family.

--

"Congrats grad" i heard someone say. I turned around and seen Diggy. "Thank you babe" i said while hugging him. His graduation is tomorrow so Zac and i are going. "Where you want to go" he asked. "I dont know" "are you doing anything with your family" "this weekend"

"Alright so we can go to my house, everyone want to see you" "oh okay" We walked by everyone and Avery's mom started taking pictures. We were taking pictures until Trevor pulled Avery away from us.

"So I'm guessing were done with pictures" i asked. "Yea...but i want one with you and your friend Yn" Avery's mom said. Dig and i took a few pictures and i walked to lang.

"So are you taking Isaac today or am i" "i'll take him" "alright" i bent down to Zac's level. "Hey baby, mommy will see you tomorrow okay?" "Oway mommy" "i love you" "wuv you" i gave him a hug and kissed his forehead.

--

"Congrats Yn" i heard Mrs. Justine say when i walked through the door.. "Thank you" "where is Isaac" "with his dad" we walked to the backyard and everyone yelled "congrats". Did they really plan this? That is so cute.

We just had fun all night. When it was time to leave, dig took me home and stayed the night. Devin wasnt home..again..I'm not surprised. He with kelly i already know.

Dig and i were laying in bed looking at the ceiling. "He with ol' girl" "you already know" "well you got me here" "you right" i said laughing. "Its quiet in here" dig said. "I know..cause Isaac isn't here..you know he would be the loud one" "yea..is he coming back tomorrow" "yea" "aight..i'll take ya out tomorrow"

We were both drifting to sleep. I got up and changed into my pajamas before falling asleep. I tapped Dig to tell him to change. He got up and changed then plopped back on the bed. "Hey move over" i said pushing him. He moved over and i laid down. We fell asleep within 5 minutes.

"Night baby" diggy said. "Night babe" he kissed my forehead and i laid my head on his chest.

Okay..so i finally updated for you guys. Hope ya like it.
Like and comment

Danae💁