Chapter 22 - i wove you

Langston POV
Next day, noon

I woke up to my mother calling me. "Yea ma" "come downstairs"
I took beebee home last night after yn left. I wasn't beat for her shit. I put some shorts on and went downstairs.

"Whats up with you and yn" "ma i aint beat for this" "you gonna be beat for it..why are ya acting like that" "i told her bout BeeBee and she got upset" "and thats why ya going at it" she asked me. "Yea ma"

"I think its more then that lang" "it aint ma" "boy you know you cant lie" she gave me a serious look. I sighed. "She say i dont spent time with zac no more and I'm ignoring him" "why she say that" "i haven't spent time with him like i used too" "you need too. I have sorta witnessed it too..it aint all about BeeBee son. The baby isn't here yet so for the remainder of time be with him"

"Aight man" i said getting up. "Im not one of ya friends Langston. Dont start" i kept walking ignoring her. I went upstairs and went back to sleep.

Avery POV

I was at home on the couch on my phone. I was on Instagram scrolling until i seen Yn post something. It was a picture of Zac when he was first born and a caption. "Just a few more days and you'll be 2. Having you made me the happiest person ever." I read the caption and went to her page.

She had been posting all week. I havent been on anything since i got out the hospital. I got out a few days before Zac and Trevor is still there. He has a broken arm and has a huge bruise on his rib cage.

I havent talked to anyone except Trevor and my mother...sorta. My mother is upset with me since the accident happen. She blames herself and me. She says if she would've took Zac it would have not happened and then blames me. But she is more hurt since she hasn't seen Zac nor Yn in weeks.

No update or anything. I wanted to see him but i know Yn doesn't want me around. I got up and put my sneakers on. I grabbed my keys and walked to my car. I got a rental for the time being.

I didnt get the police report yet but i heard the guy that was in the other car is in a coma. I feel bad about it..i didnt mean for any of this to happen. I got in the car and drove to the hospital.

I walked to the receptionist and asked for Trevor. I walked to his room and seen him watching tv. "Hey baby" "whats up girl" "how you feeling" "a little better" i sat in a chair next to his bed and watched tv with him.

Diggy POV
Later that day

I was in the kitchen with Miley making us sandwiches. "What did you do yesterday" "went to Kristen's house then went with yn" "you had fun with Kristen" "yea we went to the park" "thats good and what about yn" "we went to get ice cream but she wasnt happy" "why you say that"

"She took Isaac by his dad and she got back in the car crying then we went to jail" "ya what" i sorta yelled. "We went to jail" "what happen" "i think her brother and then she cursed some girl out" "did you cover your ears" i asked. "Sorta but she was yelling really loud..but she told me sorry for it when we went for ice cream"

"Thats nice that she did that. Did you have fun when ya went for ice cream" "yea we were bonding Duuuh. Thats my sis" "ya sis" i said while smirking and laughing.

I finished making our sandwiches. I grabbed the chips and Arizona ice teas and sat down at the table.

--

"So what happen today" "nothing" "what about yesterday" i asked. "Nothing" i looked at her ears and they were turning red. "You are such a bad liar yn" "what are you talking about" "your ears ma. Did you forget they turn red when you lie" "shit" she mumbled.

"Babe you okay" "yea why" "you seem nervous and off" "well you're interrogating me and asking me 21 fuckin questions" she said sounding aggravated.

"Whats good with you ma" "dig im not beat right now" she said turning around and walking away. I grabbed her wrist. She yanked her wrist from me and looked at me. "Whats up with you yo" i raised my voice.

"I said i wasnt beat and you stay tryna find out like leave it" she walked out my room and went downstairs. I heard her call Isaac. Few moments later i heard the door close shut.

I rubbed my hand through my short curls and my other hand on my hip. "Fuck man" i said then knocking stuff off my dresser. I sat down on the bed then laid back looking at the ceiling.

Yn POV

I drove off to the house...sadly. I didn't want to deal with him interrogating me then dealing with Langston and my brother.

I parked on my side of the garage and got out to get Isaac. Thank god Devin isn't here cause we aint even good since yesterday. He didnt even call me after i left..isnt he a great brother.

I turned the key in the lock and walked inside. "Mommy i want dwiggy" "not now baby" "mommy now" "Isaac stop it now. Damn" i raised my voice at him. I looked at him and seen tears form. "Oh baby im sorry" i said while reaching his level.

"We cant go by diggy for a little bit..okay" "why" "we're mad at each other" i said holding his arms. "Oway" "cmon lets go play in your room" we walked upstairs and played for a few hours till he fell asleep.

I put his pajamas on and laid him in his bed. I walked to my room and took a shower.

I got out the shower and got dressed for bed. I went downstairs to make sure i locked the door and checked the windows. Yes I'm checking them since its just Zac and I here.

I walked back upstairs and laid down. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

--

2:00 am

I was woke by loud ass voices. I got up and walked to the steps and seen Devin and Kelly. I walked halfway down the steps. "Can ya be quiet, zac is sleep" "oh shit when you get here" Dev asked me. "About 7" i looked at them then walked back up stairs.

I went to check on Zac. I peaked my head inside his room and seen his head up. "Stink" i said. "Mommy i scawed" "aww cmon baby. You can sleep with me" i went to pick him up and took him in my room.

I laid him down and i laid next to him. "Mommy" "yes Zac" "i wove you" "i love you too baby" when he said that, about a few minutes later we both were sleep.

Hope ya enjoy this chapter
Like and comment..
I put a new house since the old one deleted out of nowhere..if ya wanna see the house its in chapter 17.
Danae💁