Chapter 32 - Help with what

December 23rd
Langston POV

I got up to check on Kayden. He was sleeping good but was moving. I stayed there til he stopped moving then went to check on Zac. Kayden was born November 7th...9 hours after she called me saying she was in labor.

Bee and Kayden got out the hospital the following week and she has been out and about like she doesn't have a responsibility. I've been stressed out for nearly a month but my mom, Madison and Yn has been helping me.

Ynn was nervous at first but now she loves seeing Kay. She comes everyday and sometimes she even stays the night or we'll go by her house with the kids. Seeing her like that makes me miss her a lot more than before.

"Lang can you come here please" I got up and walked into the living room. "What's up ma" "you feeling okay today" "yea ma I'm good" "you sure cause I know you've been a mess the past month" "I'm good momma" "okay baby"

I walked around the house looking for Zac. I walked by Madison's room and seen Zac sleep. I brought him to my room and laid him on the bed.

--

Yn POV

"Please explain why you're coming at my neck like that" "cause you and him are too close and I'm not feeling it Ynn..at all" "oh really Daniel...just how you tell me it's nothing between you and her..it's nothing between him and I" "Naah fuck that you staying by each other houses and stay going out like ya something" "okay so one...we co-parent with our child...two I'm helping him with stuff and three you should be the last one talking"

Daniel came home two days ago and has been bitching about Langston and I. I don't see a damn problem like we're not doing shit...we are just working with each other.

"Help with what" "don't worry about it" "now you hiding shit again...okay yn" "Daniel just shut the fuck up...damn" I said while walking out his room. "Yn" I heard him say. I walked out the door to my car. I don't have time for the bullshit.

I drove to Langston's house to check on the boys and him. I knocked on the door and seen his mom. "Hey Ynn" "hey" "they're in the room playing" "thanks"

I walked to Langston's room and seen them all on the bed. "Mommy" zac ran to me "hey my baby" I said while picking him up. "Hey Yn" "Hey Lang" I walked by Kayden and his face lightened up. "Hey Kay" I picked him up. He was smiling hard.

"Did she call you or anything" "no last time we talked at on the 18th I think" "it's okay Lang you got us" "I know and thanks" "no problem" "so what's up" he asked me. "Daniel is getting on my nerves" "why" "cause I'm with you" "ooo someone is jelly" he said sounding like a female.

"Shut up" I laughed at him. "What he don't know is that I can always have you, you still my baby girl" "Lang stop we're not starting this convo" I laughed and got up to make Kay a bottle.

Beebee POV

"What do you want" "why haven't you called me" "I was busy" "doing what" "don't worry about it....what do you want" "when are you coming over" "when I finish doing what I have to do" okay love you baby" "bye"

I drove to Lang's house and knocked on the door. His mom answered the door and called him. "Langston" "yea" he said while walking to the living room. "Oh" "where's Kay" "in the room" "well I came to pick him up" "hold on"

He came back minutes later with Kay bundled up. "Talk to you later" "aight" he said and closed the door. I looked at Kay and walked to the car. "Damn"

Devin POV

"What's the plan for tonight nigga" I asked Vontae "man I'm tryna get fucked up" "club" "Naah" "bar" "Naah "then what" "just call jay and I'll get the bottles and shit" "aight"