Chapter 24 - Zac's Godfather

Diggy POV
Next Day

I woke up to my phone ringing. I looked at my clock and it was 9:32 in the morning. I looked at the caller ID and read "Mine💍💏" i smirked cause Yn put that.

"Baby i made it ! I got in!" She yelled through the phone. "Wait hold up tell me whats going on" "i got into UCLA! They actually accepted me" "babe you worked for it. Congrats baby girl"

I continued to talk to her till she said she had to go home. I put my phone back down and fell right back to sleep.

Yn POV

I cant believe this is happening. I finally went to the P.O box to get mail and i seen a UCLA letter. I applied to them a few weeks before moving. I gave them the P.O box cause i aint want niggas at the old house to get my shit. I know i think the dumbest shit.

I aint open the letter till i got in the car. When i saw it i screamed loud. Devin and Zac looked at me like i was crazy but when i told them they were excited.

"Sis congrats..I'ma treat..we going out to eat" "aww thanks dev" "Nah dont thank me. Im proud of you and what you accomplished" "thank you for the little speech" i said and laughed.

I looked back and seen Isaac falling asleep. Aww i woke him up out his sleep to leave since Dev came along.

--

"So i have news" "what is it baby" my mom said. "I got-" i got cut off by Isaac running into the kitchen. "Gwema mommy wollege" i seen her pause and look at me. "You got accepted" "yes" i said holding in my excitement. "Where" "UCLA" i screamed. We both jumped up in excitement and she hugged me.

"Im so proud of you. My baby is going to UCLA. Now i can brag to all the girls at work" we laughed. "Maa it aint that serious" "oh yes it is. They be like my son did this..my daughter went to here. Now i can say my daughter is going to UCLA" i laughed then stopped once i saw her walk in the kitchen.

Langston POV

"So she got accepted" "yea man" "she just put it up" "like an hour ago" i nodded. I was at Day house coolin and smoking some weed. He was telling me about YN getting accepted to UCLA.  Im happy for her, i wish her the best.

I picked my phone up and called her. "Hello" "hello" i said back. "What do you want" "can i have Zac today" "uh i'll bring him later" "oh okay but what are you doing today" i asked. "Nothing why" "i heard bout you getting accepted and i wanna take you out" "uh i dont think that would work out" "why cause ya boy" "no cause we cant have a civil conversation without arguing"

I smirked at her comment. "But we're having one now. And i wanna apologize to you" "i don-" i cut her off. "Just come to lunch with me" "alright Langston" "California Grill Restaurant at 1" i asked. "Yea" "see ya" "bye" she said and hung up.

"Nigga where you going at 1" Day asked. "Lunch with my family" "ya moms and them" "nah nigga Zac and Yn" "ya back at it" "nah just taking them out" "oh aight man"

I stayed at his crib till about 12:15 then i left. I drove and it actually took me a half hour to get there. I waited for them for about 15 minutes. I seen yn park across from me so i got out and started walking to her car. She got out and went to Zac side.

"Hi daddy" "whats up son" i said and picked him up. "Look i got a wulley" "you got a sulley. Thats cool man" "yes gwema gave me it" i chuckled.we walked inside and the guy took us to the table.

The waitress came and took our orders then left. "I wanted to apologize to you for how I've been actin. What i said to you bout bein a triflin baby momma was f'ed up and i apologize" "i dont want you to apologize now then next minute tryna throw me under the bus again ya know cause what you said was so uncalled for"