Chapter 14 - Langston im pregnant

Diggy POV

I was driving around doing nothing until my phone went off. "Hello" "whats up boy" i knew it was yn cause she always calling me boy. "whats good ma" "im takin the boys out and i wanted to know if you wanted to come" "sure, where at" "mall" "aight..you want me to meet you there" "no go home and i'll pick you up" "so demanding" we hung up and i drove home and sat in the car.

Yn came 20 minutes later and we drove off to the mall. "Hey diggy" i heard zac say. "Whats up lil man" i said while looking back. I seen another little boy there. "Hey whats up buddy" "hi" he said back

We were at the mall. We got out the car and got the kids out. We walked to the entrance and let the kids walk in front. "So who's the little boy" "thats my brother" "you have another brother" "not biologically..he's Avery's brother but i call him mine"

We shopped then went out to chuck e. cheese to eat. We sat at the table and waited for the pizza.

We ate and the boys ran off together. Yn was looking in her phone. "So what did you do today ?" I asked. "Looked at houses with dev" "ya moving" "yea" "when" "after i graduate" "how far" "not so far about 20 minutes from here"

We talked more and went to look for the kids. We watched them play and then we played some games.

Langston POV
6:00 pm

After what yn told me, i wanted to kill chris. Like really nigga that shit aint cool. But yn told me not to worry..so i will for her. I was out bowling with my niggas Day Day and Dominic.

"Damn nigga another strike" Dominic yelled. Day day and i laughed at that comment. Him and Day Day tryna bet who wins but we all know ima win cause these niggas suck.

We were on the last frame and Day day was beating us. I got another strike and heard them complaining. "Damn nigga just one game without you getting a strike" Dominic said. "Ayo ya stop bitchin..the girls dont like that" i said. "Man fuck that i lost money" day day said.

We were on our way out until i seen chris walk through the door. I looked at him, giving him a death stare and he looked at me. "Aye wassup Lang" "nah dont sup lang me nigga" i said. "Whats good with you man" "you nigga, i know what you did"

"Ayo lang whats up man" i heard Dominic say. "Nothin bro" i walked out shoulder bumping chris. Yn told me not to do anything so i aint...for now. That nigga better watch cause he fucked up this time.

--

"Baby..whats wr-" "im not ya fuckin baby and why the hell did you call me?" I asked. "Langston im pregnant"

Well thats ya chapter. Sorta cliffy huh? Short, i know but this wasn't the best chapter and sorry its late....again but im trying...just bare with me.

Let me know what you think; like, comment

Danae🙅