Chapter 27 - This is awesome

Diggy POV
Next week

I was on the bus looking out the window. I haven't talked to Yn in a week. I cant believe she is that mad at me..like its dumb as hell to me but i miss her though. I hit about 2 cities already and now on to another.

" yo dig you good man" scooter asked me. "Yea bro" "you sure...you can tell me" "man i dont k-" i was cut off by him "its yn aint it" "yea bro" "what happen"

"She upset i aint tell her bout the tour" "why you aint tell her" "never crossed my mind" "but bro you were gonna be gone for nearly 6 months maybe 5 depending" "yea i know that"

"But you gotta talk to her" "tried...she aint reply to texts or returned calls" "keep trying" he said while getting up and walking away. "Thank for helping" i said sarcastically.

Langston POV

"Stop playing...you play too much" she said. "Nah you play too much" "never" "always"

We stared at each other and she started laughing causing me too. "You are so goofy" "whatever" she said then got up and walked upstairs. I followed her.

"Hi stink" "mmm" "you wanna stay up here....okay" then she walked out bumping into me. "Damn" she said laughing. "My bad" "you wanna go, go karting" she asked. "Yea"

"Ynn" someone said. It sounds like Devin. "Yea" "who car is that parked behind you" "Langston's" "oh he's here" we walked downstairs together. "Yea"

Dev turned around and looked at us confused. "Whats up man" he said to me. "Nm bro just making sure zac and yn straight" "thats whats up man"

"Whats up with you bro"i asked "same ole shit, ole girl getting annoying but its cool" "damn man thats beebee she annoying as hell man" "baby mama drama playa"

We both laughed and i walked upstairs by yn.

--

Yn POV

"Cmon baby we gotta beat daddy" i said to Isaac. We were in a kart racing Langston and we were right behind him. We were speeding up but lang kept putting more speed.

We passed the finish line after him. "No daddy you cweat" "i didn't cheat" "uh huh" zac said nodding his head. They kept going at it so i recorded them on snapchat then posted it on snap and Instagram.

"Ya hungry cause i am" i said. "When arent you hungry" langston asked me. "Shut up" "i hungwy" "then we can go eat and leave daddy" "otay"

Zac and i started walking away. "Ya just gonna leave me" "bye" i said and kept walking. We walked out the building to the car until i felt Zac being lifted up and an arm around my neck.

"Ya always playing games" "never its always you" "nope never that" we got in the car and went to in-n-out burger.

Devin POV

"Hello" "hey son" "what Malcolm" "how you doing" "better if i was off the phone with you" "why so cruel" "cause i have better things to do" "like what" "i don't have to explain shit to ya"

He kept tryna talk like i gave a fuck. He had me on the phone for nearly 10 minutes. I heard the door open and saw yn and zac walk in.

"Hey dev i got you some food" I nodded my head and Malcolm started asking questions.

"Who is that...your sister" "yea man" "can i speak to her" "she is going to bed" "okay but i wanna ask you a serious question" "what Malcolm" "can i take ya out to catch up" "i dont know..our schedules are busy" "too busy for ya old man" "dont even...more like a dead beat"

I told him again I don't know about going out then we hung up. "Who was that" "dead beat" "what he want" "to go out" "naaah" "why a change of heart..you wanted too before" "i thought about it and it wouldnt feel right. Like i dont know him and bam we having dinner or something" "you right"

"You want too" she asked me. "I dont know. He seem like he serious bout this" "he probably is" "yea i think he is but we'll talk about it tomorrow cause a nigga tired and thanks for the food" "welcome" she laughed and walked upstairs.

Next Day, 2:54pm
Diggy POV

I was on snapchat while eating and seen yn posted up stuff. I clicked her name and seen a picture of her and Zac. I started to smile then a video of her and Langston showed up. They looked pretty close and it was pissing me off. I seen the rest of her snaps and majority of them were with him.

She is really being childish. I went on Instagram and seen photos of her, zac and him on explore. I know they hang out for zac but this looks different.

I called her and she actually answered. "Hello" she said. "What are you doing" "laying down why" "why do i see photos of you and him everywhere and on ya snap" "who...langston" "yea" "we went out yesterday with Zac" "it dont seem like it...seems like ya getting close" "boy really" "hell yea"

"We just hung out with Zac that is all" "just dont be too close or on him like that...okay" i said. "Whatever bye" she hung up and I just put my phone down. "This is awesome"i said sarcastically.

"Ayo dig we here lets go" "aight" i walked off the bus and boy was it hot. Phoenix was hot as hell. This weather aint playin no games. U walked into the venue and walked to my dressing room.

--

"I wanna thank ya tonight for coming...thank you i love ya...peace" i walked off stage and to the dressing room.
--

Thats ya chapter..i know its been a minute and I've been holding back on this chapter. I had writers block and was being lazy....once again. I know this is short but the next chapter will be a longer one.

Danae💁🏽