Chapter 28- Ain't making sense

Langston POV

"I'm 7 months pregnant and you with her having a ball" "why you always do that" I asked smirking. "Ain't shit funny Lang" "it is cause you really mad over nothing" "no im not..you aren't with me anymore" "I have a son..I hope you know that" "but I don't see you with him...I see you around her more" "you ain't makin sense girl" I said walking out her house.

"How am I not" I heard her yell out. I kept walking and waved at her. I got in the car and drove home.

"What happen baby" my mother said as I walked in the house. "Beebee ma" "what happen now" "I'm spending too much time with Zac and Yn" "that girl is another story...I ain't never like her" "I know you told me so many times" "but don't listen to her..I like you being around Zac and Yn...you are taking responsibility" "thanks" "and I'm proud of you for getting it together " "thanks ma"

I walked in my room and laid down. I really don't fuckin like Beebee like damn. I laughed at how much I dislike her. I heard my phone going off. I grabbed it out my pocket and saw it was Yn.

"Hello" "hey you doing something" "nah why" "good so I can talk to you" "about" "I'm planning Dev a party and I need some help" "when you wanna have it" "on his birthday...duh" "don't get fucked up but what day smart ass" "you ain't gonna do shit but next Saturday dumb ass" "you tryin it Yn" "no you trying it but anyways can you help me with some things" "yea I can help"

"Good..I'm going to the store tomorrow to get the table cloths and stuff so can you come" "yea girl I can" i said sounding like a girl. "Yaaas boo see ya tomorrow girl" "bye girl" I hung up and laughed at the end of the conversation.

I put my phone down and went to take a shower. I took a 20 minute shower and put on a pair of briefs. I laid back down while picking my phone up and went on snapchat. I looked at the first person and seen it was Day Day. That nigga was smoking like always. I seen Yn was the second person. It was a video of her playing his music in the back. Then another one popped up with her and zac.

Zac was in the bathroom and Yn was calling him. "Kayson.....kayson" he came out the bathroom. "Mommy I no kayson..I Isaac" "but kayson is your middle name" "noo I Isaac" I laughed cause you can't tell him nothing. I watched the rest of everybody's snap.

I put my phone down and went to sleep.

Yn POV

"Morning Dev" "morning" I went into the fridge and grabbed an apple and water. Devin insisted on taking Zac to daycare so I can get to school "early". "Have a good day at school baby" I heard Dev say. "Alright dad" I giggled while walking outside to my car.

I made it to the school but couldn't find parking. I kept looking around but no luck. I kept driving around until I found one way far from the building. Shit I'm taking this even though it's far. I grabbed my bag and got out the car. I walked to the building and I seen a lot of open parking spots.

"Ain't this bout a bitch" I told myself. I kept walking to the building. I looked in my bag for my schedule to see what class I had. Only two classes today, yaaas bitch!

--

"So where you wanna go" "party city" "aight lets go". Lang picked me up from home so we can get the stuff for Dev's party. "How was class" "it was aight , I already got homework" "that's why I ain't go..I ain't got time for bullshit" "it's not bullshit...you're just lazy..lazy ass" "don't get kicked out of the car" "don't get fucked up in the car" "I see why I like you...you smart...you think...I appr-" I cut him off. "Shit yo fake DJ Khaled ass up" "that's a reason why i dislike you" "wanna biscuit" "yea from Popeyes"

I just looked at him "always fuckin up my moment" I said. "You fuck it up yourself". I felt my phone ringing. I grabbed it out my pocket and seen it was Diggy.

"Hello" "hey what's up" "nothing really just going to the store for Dev's party" "when is it" "next week" "how was class" "pretty good..got work already but it's cool" "have fun doing it" he laughed and i joined. "How's the tour" "pretty cool just boring since you and Zac aren't here" "you'll see us in a few months babe" "yea you right..I gotta go talk to you later baby" " alright bye babe"

Lang parked the car and we got out. "You got a specific color" "dark green"

We walked inside going straight to the cups and stuff. I'm planning him a house party. Damn that nigga old he bout be 22. For a 22 year old he got a lot going on. Homie got a house, car..well two cause of me haha and other shit.

"That's it ma" "yea lets go" we went to the register and paid. "You not gonna grab a bag" "whaaaat" "you know you heard me" "sorry sir I don't understand" "I can't stand you" "boy bye you know you could" "you think" he said as I opened the trunk for him.

We were sitting outside the daycare . "You wanna go out to eat cause I'm hungry" I asked. "Uh yea we could do that" "alright" we waited a little longer and I went to go get Zac.

Langston POV

I was leaning back on the car waiting for Zac and Yn. I was on snapchat looking at everybody's snap when I heard the door open and seen them two. I swiped to the camera and recorded them walking up to the car.

"Daddy" "hey son" I said while picking up Zac. "I missed you buddy" "I wiss you too..wook daddy" he said and showed me his picture that he painted today. "That's cool" "tank tou"

We got to five guys and walked inside. Yn went to find a table while I went to order.

I brought the food back and we ate. "Daddy phone" Zac said giving me my phone. "What happened" "ring" he told me. I looked in my notifications and Beebee was texting me. I excused my self and walked outside to call her.

"Hello" she said. "What happened" "where are you" "with Zac and Yn" "when are you gonna be done with them" "what do you want" "I want you to come over" "later" "how long" "later bye" I said and hung up.

--
9:00 pm

"What did you want me for" "I wanted you to come over" "for what" "cause" "cause what" "I want you to be with me" "bruh Ima be real with you" "what do you mean" "I don't fuckin like you..I'm only around you cause of my kid" "don't say that..you just probably got a lot on ya mind" "no I don't...I don't like you...you just greedy and want things your way" "I only do that cause I want you're attention cause you always give Yn more attention more than me"

" Tf? Bruh you ain't making sense to me...this some bullshit" I said walking out the house. "What about the appointment tomorrow" I heard her yell out. I kept walking to my car. I got in and drove to Yn house.

I parked my car and got out. I started walking to her house. When I got near the gate I seen an older woman ringing the doorbell.

Hey guys, Danaë here👋🏽! I know , I know...I didn't update in a while but here it is. I may do another chapter within the next few days since I have off but I don't know yet....I am still thinking about the sequel for ya