Chapter 8 - so much going on

Yn POV

Im so mad he found out this way. I didnt want him to know i had a son just yet. But i guess he aight with it cause he wouldve been left...right? I called Zac to come and get ready. We got dressed and went into the bathroom so i could fix our heads. When i finished i grabbed our stuff and went downstairs.

--

"You seem upset, wassup ynn" dig asked me "its just so much going on" "tell me" "Daniel its alot" "aight then you can tell me tonight" "tonight?" "yea, we going out" "i just like how you plan stuff without me" i laughed "well thats me" "and i dont think i can, i dont have a babysitter" "you dont need one" "what do you mean" i saw diggy look at Zac. "Aye Zac" "yes" " you wanna go a boardwalk" "Whats a bowardwalk?" zac asked

I looked at Daniel to see where he was going with this. "Its a place that has rides, stores and a beach" "do some stowes have cars" "yes they do" Zac looked at me "ooh mommy can we go" i looked at diggy and he smiled at me. I looked at Isaac. "sure zac"

--

Langston POV
12:56 pm

I rode to yn house to go get Issac. When i got there i seen zac and her walking up the steps with some nigga. I double parked and got out quick as hell. I walked to the sidewalk and called her "Aye yn" she turned my direction. "Daddy" zac ran to me with his arms open. "Wassup lil man" i said while picking him up. I seen her say something to that dude and he walked away from her.

He walked to his car and left. "Who was that" i asked " dont worry bout it" "so you got a new nigga that quick? You probably was cheating too" "could you watch your mouth you have zac" i looked at zac and he was looking the opposite direction. "You wanna sit in the car zac?" "okay" i walked with him to the car, put him in the seat and buckled him in. I then walked to where i was. And i seen that yn was angry as hell.

"Dont you ever say i cheated on you...i would never do that cause i loved you to fuckin much to do that unlike your selfish ass" she said while walking to me. When she got in front of me she stopped and looked up at me "You tryna come at me cause yo dumb ass got caught fuckin a two dollar hoe..like real-" i cut her off "then who was the nigga, you'll tell me if he wasnt no one" "dont fuckin worry bout it, you aint no one except my son's father"

"You dead ass" i asked "dead ass" "so i aint shit to you?" "No and i wasnt shit to you either since you wanna fuck two dollar hoes and not know where ya son was at" i just looked at her. "Aight yn, we aint shit to each other except parents to isaac huh?" "Thats basically it" i didnt know how to reply to that. "Im keepin zac til tuesday" i said and walked to my car

--

Yn POV

Hold the hell up, how the hell- did he really just do that? I walked up the steps and sat down. I felt me phone go off so i checked it and it was Diggy. I just looked at the screen and put my phone back down. I stayed outside till 3.

--

"What happened" avery asked me "Lang and i went at it" "why" i told her what happened and i wasnt surprised by her reaction, loud as fuckin hell. But with the situation i cant even cry about it cause..i dont even know why ya. "So are you coming with us ynn" oh yeah trevor and avery was tagging along to the boardwalk. "Yea"

I changed clothes and went downstairs. I noticed Devin hasn't been home all day but whatever. I walked outside to see Diggy leaning on his car on his phone. I walked up to him and he lifted himself up "hey ma" "hey dig" "ayye babe" i turned around and i seen trevor did too" "not you trevor" she said "really" "but um yn you want me to lock the door" "yea"

--

Diggy POV

Once again we split up from the other two..not a surprise. "You wanna tell me bout what happened" "naah its alot and i dont wanna mess this up with my problems" "naah its all good baby girl, tell me"

Well there's ya chapter...hope ya like it
Danae💁