Chapter 2 - No one else

Langston POV

"Daddy, look a muswang" Zac said while pointing at the tv "i see little man, you want that when you grow up" "yes"

Today its just gonna be Isaac and i, no one else. I planned to take him to the car show, then out to eat. We left the living room and got ready. I put on an outfit similar to mine but his shirt was a light blue and he had his red vans on.

When we got there i heard Isaac gasp "daddy a cwar show" "yea son, we gonna see all the cars here" "yaaay". I got out the car and unbuckled Zac. I opened the door for him and he jumped out quick.

We walked into the center and isaac went crazy. He was dragging me to all types of cars that i couldnt even keep count.

"Daddy look...a je...ep?" "Yea Zac , its a jeep good job" we high fived each other and kept looking at cars.

We continued to walk until i seen a girl walk up to us. "Hi" she said "hello" "i know this sounds weird but i saw you and thought you were cute" "oh..thanks" i said awkwardly " um are you in a-" i cut her off cause i knew what she was asking. "Yea Im in a relationship" "oh I'm sorry" " its all good ma" she just looked at me and walked away.

"That was weird" i said to myself" "foweal bro" i heard Zac say then laugh. This boy is something else. I laughed and we walked to the other cars

--

We were at a sea food place eating outside while looking at the ocean. The sun was almost going down.

"Zac?" "Yea daddy" "you had fun today?" "Yes daddy , i had a gweat time". I chuckled and we finished eating.

We finished eating and went to throw our trash away. "Daddy?" "Yea son" "did you have fwun?" " Of course, i was with my little man all day". We threw the trash away and started walking to the car.

--

I rode around the block looking for a spot but couldnt find one. I drove around three more times and finally found one. I got out the car and went to get Zac out. I walked to his side to see him knocked out. I took him out the car and started walking to the house. I walked in the house to see my mom and...
"Hey Langston, long time no see huh ?"

(Langston's Outfit in media)
Its short...i know but just bare with me and it'll get better guys.

like and comment
-Danae💁