Chapter 26 - Do you love her

Yn POV
Monday, Sept. 4th

"Why the fuck is he calling you. He shouldnt be. Block that shit" Devin yelled. "I dont know but he said he wants to go out and talk so ima go and i want you to come" "why would you wanna do that" "cause i want to" "aight man"

I hung up and laid back in the chair. To think being at a waterpark would be relaxing but it aint. Im stressed out with everything.

"Aye yn cmon we bouta go eat" "aight" i said getting up. I walked behind him and Zac while i was on my phone.

"Oh my God youre Langston can i have a picture" "sure"

Yes i was at a Waterpark with Zac and lang. He said he wanted to do something fun and chose this. He is a big ass little kid. We weren't here by ourselves though. His mom and brother came too.

"So whats on ya mind" i felt someone put their arm over my shoulder. I looked and seen Madison. "Nothing" "you sure? I aint gotta beat no ones ass" i laughed at his remark. "No" "oh aight just making sure"

--

"How was it" dev asked me. "it was okay" "did Zac have fun" "yea he enjoyed it" i said then walked to my room. Zac is with Langston for the next few days. I walked into my room and straight to my bathroom.

I hoped out the shower and got dressed into my pajamas. I grabbed my phone and laid across the bed. I went on instagram and looked at my feed. "Ooh her bathing suit is cute. Yaaaas boo" i said to myself

I was about to get off instagram till i seen a picture of dates and different states. He was going on tour and he didn't even tell me. I looked at the first date and it was on the 7th of september.

I called him and no answer. I left it and felt my eyes beginning to close. I got under the covers and went to sleep.

Langston POV

"Why didnt you ask me if i wanted to go. Why did you ask her" "because i was spending time with her and zac. You know this already man" "but what if i wanted to come. You dont want ya baby mama to come with"

"What about me" she yelled. "you really acting like this over a damn water park" "yes because you always ask that bitch in-" i cut her off. "She isnt a bitch first off and that is the mother of my son. Can you just stop bitchin over bullshit and let it the fuck go" i said while yelling on the last part.

"Whatever langston" she said walking out my room. I laid back in my chair and rubbed my face. I heard the door open. "Ya know Bee is crying right now" i knew it was madison. "Mood swings bro..she gonna be happy in like 3 minutes"

"I gotta question on some real shit" he asked while sitting on the bed. "shoot" "why her" "i dont know man. To be honest with you she was just pussy. I aint never want this shit to happen" "so what you gonna do" i looked at him long and hard.

"Ima take responsibility even though i dont fuckin like her" i said looking the other way. "Do you love her" "who" "Yn"

I looked at Madison again. I seen he was serious. I was trying to find the right words. "Always will man, always will" i said looking at him. "Then why'd you do that to her" "was being the dumb ass i am"

"So you saying you was being a dumb ass when you had Zac" he asked me while raising an eyebrow. "Naaah..Zac" i paused. "Isaac is my miracle child. With all the stress Yn had and everything going on within those 9 months...at the end..she gave me a son. Thats all i wanted...i had my girl and son with me. Thats why i will always love her"

"And she will always-" he was cut off by Bee walking in. "Im ready to go" "who brung you here" "my friend" "why dont y- aight give me a minute"

"Go ahead. I gotta go anyways see ya later man" "see ya bro"

He got up and left out the room. "Langs-" "im coming damn calm the fuck down" i got up and walked out my room. I grabbed my key and walked out to my car with Beebee trailing behind.

I got in the car waited for her to get in the car. I cant stand her. She is so greedy and she nip picks. I wish she was like Yn when she was pregnant.

"You couldve waited for me" i was getting irritated. I drove off to her house without saying a word. I stopped in front of her house and waited for her to get out.

"Why do you treat me like this" "Like what" "like you dont give a shit about me" she asked me while looking out the window. "Do you really want me to answer that" "yes"

"Cause i dont" "then why'd you fuck me. Why did we have sex the times i was at your house" "you were just pussy" i felt a hit to my chest. "Are you fuckin serious!!" She yelled.

"You just told me to tell you why i act the way i do with you...now you upset" "i didnt want to hear that come out your mouth" "too late" "so you never loved me" i shook my head. "No" "i'll talk to you tomorrow"

She got out the car and walked to the front door. She got in and i left. I feel like ive been in my feeling all day today. I need to go home.

I got home and went into my room. I looked at the bed and seen zac there sleep. I went to take a shower then went to bed.

Yn POV
Next Day

"Why didn't you tell me you were going on tour" "it slipped my mind" "it slipped ya mind...Daniel it slipped" i yelled on the last few words. "How in the hell does it slip ya mind and we're with each other every other day"

"Cause it did...why are you so upset" "cause i had to find the shit out on fuckin instagram instead of my damn boyfriend" "hey look im sorry" "you know zac is gonna be upset about this" "i know"

"Why are you upset..shouldn't you be used to this already" "oh i am but one thing Langston did was tell me ahead of time. Not wait till social media told me...and definitely not two days before he left" i said that and walked out his room.

I got in my car and sped off. He should've told me ahead of time. I called Nimah to see if she wanted to go out.

--

"So he didnt tell you and you found out on instagram" "yea" "beat his ass" we both laughed. "I should but no. Im not even gonna worry about it" "shit you calm as hell , i would...i would beat his ass till he leave" "damn Nimah you aint playin no games"

"Girl hell no" we laughed and got up to leave. We got in our cars and left. I drove home, hopefully no one is there.

I got home to see kelly on the couch. "Uhh Devin" i called out. "He aint here" i sighed and went upstairs.

My phone started ringing, it was Daniel. I let it continue to ring then i heard that i had a voicemail. Why do people leave voicemails? Like if i see you everyday dont leave one..it annoys me.

I heard my phone ring again...and it was Daniel again. He kept calling. It was getting annoying so i finally picked up the phone.

"What !" I yelled. "Damn what did i do to you" "oh shit im sorry Lang" "who did it" i stood shut. "Was it him" "yea" "you wanna talk about it" "its not a big thing" "but its bothering you so i wanna know"

"I'll text you the address" "thanks princess" "whatever" i laughed.

I waited about 20 minutes for lang. I went to open the door and seen him and zac.

"Hey baby" "hi mommy" zac said and ran upstairs. Im guessing to his room. "Hey" i said looking at lang. "Whats up" "come in" "thanks"

"Nice place" lang said walking around the living room. "Thanks...you want something to eat or drink" "yea a water" i walked to the kitchen and got two bottles of water.

I sat on the couch and gave him the water. "So what happen" lang asked me. "He aint tell me bout him going on tour and i got mad" "when does he start" "in two fuckin days"

"Damn" "yea i know" "so im guessing he was blowing ya phone up" "that is correct" "i hope he knows yo ass holds grudges and-" i cut him off

"Shut up lang" i said while laughing. "Im just saying cause when you mad, thats it" he smirked.

"Mommy daddy i hungwy" Isaac yelled from upstairs. "Okay" we both said. "You wanna go out" "sure"

Hope ya enjoy
Danae💁