Chapter 25 - Happy birthday

Yn POV
Weeks later, August 29

"I dont have time for this my birthday is in 2 days..its my birthday week" "girl shut up" Nimah said laughing at me. "Im dead serious why is the paparazzi here? Dont they have other people to snap photos of" "well you are the girlfriend of a well known person that is a upcoming artist" "you right girl let me calm my shit down"

Nimah and i were at the mall and paparazzi was here. It was a struggle parking the car cause they dumb asses were in the way. I almost hit 2...or 3 of them.

We got out the car and started walking towards the entrance. "Yn have you seen Trevor tweets" "when did you and Diggy make it official" "plans for the birthday weekend"

And more questions on top of that. We finally got to the entrance and browsed around the mall.

--

"Hey guys" Vontae said. "Hey" we both said. We sat down at the island and Vontae sat with us. "Where is Zac" i asked "with Diggy and your brother" "where they go" "i dont know"

"What do you want for your birthday" "for kelly to be gone" i straight faced Vontae. Him and Nimah just laughed at me. "Ya think Im joking Im dead ass serious. I dont like the bitch"

"We know that but we'll take you out on ya birthday to get away" "uh if you do that Diggy is coming cause im not bout be the third wheel with ya again. Ya nasty asses tryna make a baby and shit in public" "we do no such th-" i cut Nimah off. "Ima need to stop you in that lie right there ma'am" they both laughed at me again.

"Aye man that was crazy" i heard a familiar voice. I turned around and seen Dig talking to Dev. "Mommy mommy" i hopped out the chair and held my arms out for Zac. "Hey baby where you go" "ice cweam" "had fun" "yesh"

We all sat down at the island and continued talking. I had Zac on my lap watching some cartoon. The cartoons they have out now is corny..its not like when i was growing up. Now them shows were life.

"Mommy" "yes" "we go see wussy" "russy" "yesh" i looked at Diggy and he looked at me. "In a bit baby" "oway. I go see wussy" zac sang. We all laughed and hung out for a bit more.

--

"I wanna give you something" "youve been giving me stuff all week" "but this one is better" "you said bout all the other ones" "cause the one after it was better" i laughed at his remark.

"Here" "what is it" "you really think ima tell you. You better open it" "whatever dig"

I opened the box and seen a Michael Kors bag. Oh he knows i love me some MK. "Thank you baby" i said and kissed his cheek. "Welcome baby"

I stared at the bag. It was the bigger bags and it was all black. I looked inside and seen something else. I reached down to grab it and it was a matching wallet and a Jared box. I opened the box and diamond necklace."

I looked up and dig was out the room. I got up and ran out the room.

"Thank you so much" i jumped on him. "youre welcome" he said. I kissed him all over his face. He started laughing and kissed me. "Aight you two damn" someone said. We looked and seen Russy. "Sorry rus" we both said and laughed

"I really aint wanna see that" we laughed at him again. "That shit aint funny but mom said come downstairs"

We went downstair and went in the movie room. "I think we should have a movie night" she said. We all nodded and sat down.

--
Two days later, August 31st
Yn POV

ITS MY FUCKIN BIRTHDAAAAAY BIIITCH!!! Ive been waiting for this day to come. Finally 18 bitcheees!