Chapter 21 - Calm tf down

Diggy POV
Few weeks later, wednesday

Zac got out last week. He is doing way better now. He is up and running like before. Well it wasn't nothing wrong really with him but we're happy he is good now.

His birthday is in 3 days. Yn and i are throwing him a party. The theme is Monster inc. and its gonna be big. Yn and i are at party city getting plates, cups and all that other stuff. Zac was with my mom at the house.

"Babe these" Yn said trying to reach some plates. "You need help" "no i got it" she jumped trying to get the plates and made some napkins and cups fall. "Shit" she said laughing. "gotta be Yn" "shut up Diggy"

I got the plates and helped her pick up everything that fell. We walked to the register and paid for it. We walked to the car and some girls ran up to us. "Hi Diggy" "aye whats up" "can we get a picture" i looked at Yn and she was looking around. "Uh sure" "Bae can you take this picture" i looked at Yn. "Sure"

"Thank you and you two are so cute" "thanks" we said together. We drove off and went back to the my house. We got out and walked inside. "Mommy" Zac said running to Yn. "Hey baby i missed you" "i wiss you too" "you aint miss me Zac" i said. "I wiss you too dwiggy" he said reaching for me.

I took him and walked to the living room. We sat down and started watching tv. Few moments later my dad came downstairs. "Hey son" "whats up pops" "Isaac, my man" "gwepa run" zac said as a question.

"Thats right grandson" "you taught him to call you grandpa" "yea thats my grandson boy" "aight pops" i said laughing.

"Dwiggy ice cweam" "you want ice cream" "yesh" he said. We got up and walked into the kitchen. My mom and yn was cooking and it smelt good. "What are ya cooking" "ziti, garlic bread and salad baby" my mom said.

"Ice cweam" "oh damn, my bad zac" i said and walked to the freezer. It was the little Friendly's container ice cream. I gave it to him and we walked back to the living room. "Tank tou" Isaac said. "Youre welcome little man"

Dev POV

I was at the new crib chillin with Vontae. We haven't chilled in a while so i thought we should. "Aye man where yn and zac" he asked me. "Probably by Diggy crib" "who" "thats dude that was at the old crib when Chris and i faught" "ohhh him..thats her boyfriend or something" he asked

"Who knows man she dont tell me shit anymore" "why whats up" "kelly..she dont fucks with her so she keeps it going. Every time Kelly is around she goes somewhere else and catches a attitude" "man ya gotta talk bout that shit. It aint cool, she should be around with kelly there and you should make her feel comfortable"

"Man i dont know..yn been doing her ...its funny bro she dont even stay here...she be at his crib more then here" "thats a sign man..make her comfortable...and chill with her and Isaac for a few day. Talk to her bout kelly and shit to see whats up man" "aight Dr. Phil..damn nigga what you tryna do..be a speacialist" i said laughing. "Naah man just helping family" he said laughing

"But what happened that you and Chris fought man" he asked me. "Maan you dont wanna know" "bro it cant be that bad" "bro its bad...that shit hit me hard" i said with my head down. "Man tell me" he said while pushing me lightly. See i cant even tell Vontae shit cause he take shit over the top. He takes it worse then me.

"He rapped yn" i said looking down. "He what" Vontae yelled. "Rapped her man" "oh hell no we bouta get this nigga" "maan im over that nigga. I fucked him up im good" "but i didnt so we bouta fuck this nigga up" "maan..von-" he cut me off "man lets roll this nigga lost his fuckin mind"

By that time he was up so i got up and walked to his car. He was speeding. This nigga was doing like 90 and shit. We got to chris crib and seen his car outside. Vontae got out and started walking to his door. "Nigga you coming" he said. I got out and sighed.