Chapter 18 - I was scared

Yn POV

i woke up early for i can meet the furnisher people there. I was in the bathroom taking a shower. I was about to get out until i heard the door open and someone going to the toilet. "The fuck" i said. I peaked out the shower and seen it was Dig. I was looking at him then i examined his moves.

He still didn't notice me. I roamed his body and found myself look at his manhood. "DAMN !" I mumbled. He turned his head and looked at me. "Hey baby" he said to me fixing himself. "Heeeeeey babe" i said trying to act innocent. "How long you've been there" he asked "few minutes"

"Dont be surprised..you was gonna see it sooner or later" he said smirking. "Yea whatever dig" "and i'll see you soon too" "dig get out" i laughed.

I finished taking a shower and put my underclothes on. I walked into his room and got dressed into some shorts and a tank top. I went to put on my sneakers and leave but i heard Diggy call me.

"Yes boy" "when you coming back home" "i dont know" "you want me to come" "no, i got it..hang out with ya boys" "you su-" "Daniel yes"

I walked out the house and bumped into Mrs. Justine. "Hey Mrs. Justine" i said hugging her. "Hey baby, where you going..I'm about to make breakfast"

"Im so sorry Mrs. Justine, i have to meet the furnisher people and go get Isaac" "you still call me Mrs. Justine, baby call me mama" "sorry, my brother taught me to always do that" "but you're family now so you can call me mama"

"Okay and i'll be back later with Zac, i know you wanna see him" i said while smiling. "Yes he is a bundle of joy" i giggled "thank you" i said and left.

--

"Mommy" i heard my baby say while running to me. "Hey mommy's baby" "i wiss you" "i missed you too baby" i kissed his cheek and started laughing.

"Grandma Baby you leaving me" mom said. "Noooooo" he reached for her. "Yn have you talked to avery" "last time i seen her was two days ago i think. But i didn't really say much" "i cant believe she is always with him" "ma me either, i just wish she realize it..he aint all that"

Mom was about to say something until the door opened. "Mom Im home" "its her" i said to mom. If ya confused..again I call Avery's mom my mom since she took me in when my "aunt" kicked me out. And then i moved with Devin since he wanted me to move with him.

Avery walked into the kitchen with trevor. "Uh mom Im leaving, i'll call you tomorrow" "alright baby, bye grandma's baby. And Yn tell Diggy i said hi" "bwe gwema" "alright ma"

The ride home was fun. We stopped at Walmart to get stuff and went to an ice cream shop. I love spending time with Zac. I forget everything when Im with my baby.

"You know Diggy and them missed you Zac" i told him. "I wiss twem too". I got out the car and got zac out. I got the bags and walked to the door. "Mommy bag" i gave Zac a bag and he knocked on the door.

" i think you have to knock hard baby" he knocked harder yelling "dwiiiiiiggggy" i giggled and took my phone out to record him. He did it again and i caught that one. "You want me to knock" i asked him. "Nooooo" he is just like me, he wants to be independent.

I texted Diggy to answer the door. I guess he got the text cause he started knocking back to Zac. I recorded them two and put them on snapchat.

Diggy opened the door and zac ran to him. "Whats up bud" "dwiggy". I laughed and put the bags in the kitchen. "How it go" diggy came in the kitchen holding Zac. "They came and i finished putting decorations up. By tomorrow i guess we'll be out" "aaaaw really, i like ya being here babe" "we can always visit and so can everyone else"

Avery POV

Trevor and i were sitting in his car in front of his house. We got back for the mall. After yn left, we left. "So whats good with Yn" "why are you asking me that tre" "cause im just asking" "no its a reason..do you like her or something" i said raising my voice. "Man shut up and stop jumping to conclusions"

"It is...cause you going past it" "man i said shut the fuck up" "dont tell me what to do" i said while getting out. "Aye get back over here" i turned around and trevor was yelling out the window. "Kiss my ass dickhead" i said walking into the house. I walked into the bathroom and locked the door.

"Avery open the door" "no get away" trevor kept banging on the door. "Open the fuckin door and stop acting like a bitch man". I didn't listen. Me and Trevor have been arguing about dumb shit. It has gotten to the point that he hit me a few times.

I always leave but i end up coming back to him. We havent even been dating for 6 months and he is changing. I just wish i had my Bestfriend here to help me. Ive been treating her like shit and i dont think she wants to talk to me.

I wanted a relationship like Diggy and Yn but i guess not. Yn told me not to rush into it but i dont listen. I heard someone messing with the door and it opened. It was trevor. He came by me and slapped me. I felt a sting and it hurts like hell.

"Why dont you fuckin listen man" "trevor im sorry baby, please dont hit me again" i said crying. He hit me a few more times and left to the room. "Im going out dumb bitch"

I have to stop this. When he left i waited a few minutes and called Yn. I was hesitant but i need her help. "Move dig...hello" "Yn" "who's this". Did she delete my number? "Its me avery" "oh" "yea can you help me" "with what" "can you come get me from trevor's house" "uh okaay" she said as a question. She hung up so i guess she getting the address from Diggy.

I walked downstairs and sat in the dinning room. His dad isnt home. He doesnt come home til midnight. I waited 20 minutes and got a call from Yn. I walked to her car and got in. "Hurry please" she pulled off quick.

The ride was quiet. She stopped in front of her house and parked. "So im guessing he hit you" yn said shifting herself in her seat. "Yea" i said looking down. "How many times" "a few before this one" "and now you leave" "i was scared" i heard yn sigh.

"Dont give me that i was scared bullshit av. Youre only with him cause of his looks and dick" i looked down. What she was saying was true. I cant argue. "You lucky he didnt trick you and caught us" "you right yn" "here take the key and lock the damn doors. He wont know youre here. The couch is still there. There is a few blankets left. I'll be back in the morning"

I grabbed the key. "Thank you Yn" "yea, welcome" i think i sorta lost my Bestfriend. She couldn't even look at me. I walked up the steps walked inside. The house was empty as hell. Maybe if i was an better Bestfriend i would've known she was moving.

I walked to the blanket closet and got a blanket. I locked the doors and turned the lights off. Trevor was blowing my phone up. I text my mother telling her Im by Yn old house. After that i turned my phone off.

Hope ya enjoy

Danae💁