Chapter 5 - Langston and BeeBee

Sunday morning
Avery POV

"Has anybody sexed you lately" i heard my phone ring. "Really nigga, why niggas gotta fuck my sleeps up" i looked at the screen and seen it was Trevor. "What the hell do you want" i asked "damn no hey baby or nothin'" he asked "hell no, what do you want" "well i was calling to see if you and yn wanted to go out with dig and i" he said "i'll get back to you on that" i told him and hung up. "Niggas got me fucked up, fuckin up my sleep" i mumbled and drifted back to sleep

Yn POV

"So where did you go last night" Dev asked. "Went to avery's house" i looked at him. We were at the table eating breakfast. "What time Zac coming?" I looked at Dev and zoned out. "Yn, yn...YN!!" "What nigga!" "The fuck, dont get fucked up" we looked at each other and laughed. "I dont even know when he coming, lang didnt text me" i said while playing with the eggs on my plate.

2:30 pm

"Baby girl, you wanna go out with the guys before they leave?" Avery asked over the phone "Sure" "aight i'll come and get you at 3:45" "aight". I got up and went straight to the bathroom. I turned the water on and undressed myself. I hopped in the shower.

--

I went into my room and looked for an outfit. I laid it on the bed and started fixing my hair.. As i was doing my hair i was thinking about Zac. I miss my baby. I decided to call lang and see whats going on

"Hi mommy" "hey mommy's baby, whats up" "im watching fast and fwrious" "its getting good?" "Yes ,the cwars are fast mommy" "how bout when you come home we get you one" "fooweaaal" he dragged the foreal and and i giggled "yea baby" "otay, mommy ?" "Yes" "i wanna come home" we laughed on the phone and i told him i'll get him when i finish "running errands"

Diggy POV

Trevor told me were going to the mall with the girls. Im ready for this. Im feeling Yn, she chill and down to earth. But i feel its something she's hiding but i ain't rushing, she probably ain't ready to say yet. I got dressed and waited for Trevor to finish getting ready.

"Ayo dig lets go" i got up and followed him out the door. We reached the mall and waited for the girls to show.

"Heeey baby" i heard avery say while jumping on trevor. I turned my head and seen yn walking towards me. "Hey diggy" she said while hugging me "sup ma" i hugged her back and she looked up at me. "What" i asked "nothing, it just...nothing" "tell me" "dig, its nada"

We walked in to the mall and went straight to Victoria secret. Avery and trevor went to the lingerie while me and Yn went to the perfumes. "You like this one" she sprayed it and i smelled it "nah, that shit stink" we laughed and picked another one. "How bout this one" "yea i like that one, whats that called?" "Strawberries and Champagne" "yea that one"

--

We split up from Trevor and Avery. "Wanna go to footlocker" she asked "sure" we walked to foot locker and we both split up.

Yn POV

We walked into footlocker and i went straight to the foams. I was looking for the all black foam cause all the stores i went to didnt have my size. I called this guy over to help me. "Hey what size you need" "ahh, do you have a 5 or 5.5" i asked not excited. "I'll go check for you ma" he left and i went to the kids section. I saw these KD's that i wanted to get Zac.

"I got you both, these are the last two" "oh okay thanks and do you have these in a 2" he left again and Diggy walked by me. "You found something" he asked "uh yea, i have to try them on" i put both of the sizes on but the 5.5 was big. I took them off and put them in the box. "Dig can you hold this" i gave diggy the 5 and started walking to the checkout.

"There you go, heres the size 2" "thank you" "welcome ma" we were next in line but this lady was taking too long.

--

"So who are the sneakers for?" Diggy asked. "My friend's son" we went to more stores and then the food court. We get wetzel's pretzel and sat at a table. I was looking around until two people caught my eye...

Langston and BeeBee

Sorry for the wait guys but i'll be updating more since im on spring break

Yn outfit in the media
Like and comment
Danae💁