Chapter 13 - i think we should move

Yn POV
Next day

I walked into school and went straight to the locker. I seen avery picking something up inside so i stood by the locker door. "Hey baby" i said "hey babe" "can you pass me the purple binder" i asked "here"

Avery closed the locker and we started walking to class. "We need to hang out..its like we havent chilled in a while" she said. "Aight, what bout today. We can go get ice cream with zac" "awwe ima see my little nephew finally" "av you couldve came to the house" "but ive been with trevor" "well damn dont isaac and i feel special"

--

We were leaving lunch and langston walked up to us. "Yn can i talk to you real quick" he asked "i'll see you later av" i said as she nodded. I walked by Langston and looked at him. "What happen" i asked. "Can i take zac today" "i was going to take him out today" i said "ynn can i just take him today" i sighed "aight" he walked off leaving me there.

--

"Yn let me talk to you real quick" i heard dev say as i put my bag down. "Wassup" i went and sat at the island. "Ive been thinkin bout moving" i just looked at him confused "why" "cause this place is small. Zac is growing and after what you told me i think we should move" "to where" "like 20 minutes from here..and i want you to see the places"

I nodded my head. "I didn't want to move far cause we basically grew up here ya know" "yea but when are you planing on moving" "after you graduate" " so when are we going to see the places" "this weekend"

--

"Baby girl yo ass fat in those jeans" av yelled "av stop you makin a scene" "Diggy hit yet" "avery!!" We were walking in the mall and avery like always wanna make a scene.

We walked into victoria secret. I started walking towards the perfume until avery dragged me to the lingerie section. "Really, who hittin that..trevor" i said "girl shut up and lower yo shit" i laughed at her trying to be serious. "But if you must know, yes we fucked twice already" "av really, are ya even together" i asked

"No but ain't my fault shit going fast" "but av its only been about a month or two" "but look at this, trevor dick game is on point" i started laughing hard at her. She was dead serious too. I couldnt stop laughing and i felt some tears fall.

"Bitch dont laugh cause you said the same thing bout langston" "i know i did but that was long ago" "so you saying his dick game not on point no mo" she ask switching the story on me. "Guuurl"

We both looked at each other and started rollin. The conversations we have are so stupid. She brought her things and we walked to Bath and Body Works.

I brought some perfumes and stuff then went to the disney store that was next door...for Zac of course. I walked to the boy section and picked up monsters inc. stuff. I looked for av but she wasnt around, probably flirting somewhere.

I brought zac a sully and mike plush doll and walked out the store to see av on the phone. I waited for her to get off and we browsed some more stores then left.

"So why didnt zac come" av asked me. "lang wanted to take him" i said while looking at the road. I drove to avery's house and we went inside. "My babies" her mom said.

Avery's mom is basically my mom. When my "aunt" kicked me out she took me in until i moved with dev. She helps me with zac, the little things; sneakers, toys...basically a grandmother role. Isaac calls her grandma too. He loves her to death.

"Hey ma" av and i said. "Ya hungry" "yea" we walked into the kitchen. I sat on the counter and av sat on the table. She had her back towards us. "Yn wheres my grandbaby" "with his dad" "to be honest with you i didnt think langston would be in his life" "ma i know you told me that...and you even told lang" "well he need to know how i felt" "and thats why he never came to the house like that" "cause he knew not to mess with my baby".

She turned around and looked at us. "Get yall asses off my table and counter" "sorry ma" "av go get Ayden" ma said. "Alright" Av walked off and it was just me and ma there. "Ya know Ayden misses you" " i bet he does, i have to spend time with him" "you need too cause he cant stop talking about you" "how bout this weekend, can i take him" "yea baby"

"And then Jake pushed me an- YN" Ayden ran to me" "hey bud whats up" "i missed you" "i missed you too bud" we sat down and ate. We talked more and i left. I went to go get Zac and then went home.

Devin POV
Saturday

We walked into the house and it was big as hell. The realtor was telling us all about it and she said we could look around. I feel like this is it but i wanna look at the other places before. I wondered off to the basement. This basement big yo.

"Uncle dwev" i heard Zac call. "Yea Zac" "where you go" "I'm downstairs" "i go too" "no Zac wait" i walked up the stairs to get him and went back down.

For a 1 year old this boy is smart. He speaks to where you know what he saying and then you dont..ya get me...well damn if you dont just know he speaks good for his age. We wondered downstairs and saw. Laundry room and garage door..i think.

"Mmmm" i looked at Zac and he had his hands up. "You scared man" he nodded his head and i picked him up. "Cmon Zac...see its nothing there" "no" "Zac look" i felt his head lift up and he looked. "It no bad"

"Yea its not..you wanna move here" "we see more" "yea cmon we can see more" we walked upstairs and looked at the rest of the house.

We finished the house and went to others. I didn't like the others, i kept thinking about the first one. I like that house a lot more. I told the realtor about the first one and she said come to the office on monday.

I drove to the house and we all sat in front of the house. "Im get the first one" i told Yn. "Yea i like that one, it has a lot of space". We talked more until she left with zac a hour later.

When yn left i called kelly and she came over. We was coolin till she sat on me and that made a nigga horny as fuck. We started making out and then that lead to us going in my room and fuckin.

Wassup guys, i updated for ya lml. Its not the best chapter but its something since i had ya waiting. But i hope ya enjoy.

Comment and like
Danae💁